Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:20 PM

Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism (23427 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism by missyb08(f): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
All is well, I'm glad she was found by Mama.
Wishing her speed recovery.

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism by rosita33(f): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
Statsocial:
SAD! GIRL,13, FOUND UNCONSCIOUS
*MAY HAVE FALLEN VICTIM OF RITUALISTS

BY FELIX MORDI

It will only take the grace of God for Timilehin Idowu to get over her present state of mental and psychological trauma, having, probably, fallen a victim of rapists and possible ritual demons in human skin.

Towards this end, a combination of marathon prayer session and medical exploits are being conscientiously directed towards her resuscitation by kind-hearted leadership of Living Faith Church prayer warriors and medical experts.

Timilehin became a patient in the Emergency Ward of Covenant University Hospital, within the Faith Living Church also known as Canaan Land on Sango-Owode Road in Otta, Ogun State, on August 25, 2017, ostensibly after the devil incarnates had consummated their machinations on her

Crimepuzzle can authoritatively report that, her captors had cashed in on the evangelism program of the founder of the church, Bishop David Oyedepo, who takes his soul winning agenda to market places while his wife, Faith, sticks to the open entry point of the church.

However, on August 25, while she was preaching and offering prayers to the multitude at the point, little Timilehin was presented to her for spiritual upliftment. There and then she got to know that her case was more than ordinary.

After praying for her, she was only able to mention her name and since then, had remained silent over further questions that could lead tracing her relations, due to loss of memory but vehemently exhibits her scary detest for men.

According to one of the nurses attending to her, "Since she cannot bath herself, we bathe her, but she will not allow us clean her up to her private part, suggesting that she must have been raped, coupled with the fact that at every point, she looks calm but becomes restive on the sight of any man"

On why the doctors couldn't carry out a test on her to ascertain if she was actually raped, even if it required sedating her, the nurse said, "The medical director is being careful in giving her sedative, more so that she might have been drugged by her captors, sedating her may compound her issue. One thing we know is that, with time, we shall get there".

Confirming the development, The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said "The Ogun State Police Command wishes to inform the general public, that one person who claimed to be Timilehin Idowu ‘f’, was found unconscious outside Canaanland gate Ota.
" She is between the range of 13-16 years of age, light in complexion, about 5.1 feet, and without any tribal mark

"The Command appeals to the general public or anyone who has useful information about her relatives, to please contact DPO, Onipanu Division", Oyeyemi added

https://educationexplorersite./2017/12/14/faith-oyedepo-rescues-traumatized-teenage-girl-during-evangelism/
no come dey advertise church for here. looking for way to bring churches into the good book of Nigerians when there eyes don open. why the wife this time?

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism by rosita33(f): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Statsocial:

Of course there are many stories like this and if I didn't pick this particular one(which was gotten from the police not church) up no blogger would ever had. I deliberately left this story for days to see how it gains traction from the original source. But unsurprisingly it didn't.

As a Pastor once Said there are Three Record Bearers

Heaven=very accurate record
Hell=very accurate record
Humanity=faulty record

The world can call you Nobel peace prize winner and heaven would call you evil. The world can call you frugal and heaven calls you giver

The world may say Elijah is a Swindler for Collecting a Widow and her child's last meal. It would seem sweet for today's headline and twitter activist to roast Elijah and call him Prophetpreneur, Yahoo Yahoo Prophet, Theif In Robe etc. But it don't matter how they saw it, God's Opinion is final..

I refrain from calling any man good nor evil. Let God who knows all be the Judge of all.

Mirand606 D. Oyedepo goes to market to preach frequently, the wife doesn't go far from Canaanland to preach as much as I know. And it is stated in the article that she doesn't go too far. The girl was found close to canaanland and was taken to Covenant Uni Hospital.
she Elisha collected the last food from the woman, what happen next? you can call a black kettle white my dear. the damage has been done.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism by Vivere: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2017
pmc01:
I don't understand the medical system in Nigeria. So there are no physiotherapists to do a professional job of ascertaining what's wrong? It's now down to speculations- "...she might have been drugged... bla bla bla". This is totally sad.
Do you know the job of a physiotherapist?! Why are you exposing your ignorance like this?
Re: Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 15, 2017
Statsocial:
SAD! GIRL,13, FOUND UNCONSCIOUS
*MAY HAVE FALLEN VICTIM OF RITUALISTS

BY FELIX MORDI

It will only take the grace of God for Timilehin Idowu to get over her present state of mental and psychological trauma, having, probably, fallen a victim of rapists and possible ritual demons in human skin.

Towards this end, a combination of marathon prayer session and medical exploits are being conscientiously directed towards her resuscitation by kind-hearted leadership of Living Faith Church prayer warriors and medical experts.

Timilehin became a patient in the Emergency Ward of Covenant University Hospital, within the Faith Living Church also known as Canaan Land on Sango-Owode Road in Otta, Ogun State, on August 25, 2017, ostensibly after the devil incarnates had consummated their machinations on her

Crimepuzzle can authoritatively report that, her captors had cashed in on the evangelism program of the founder of the church, Bishop David Oyedepo, who takes his soul winning agenda to market places while his wife, Faith, sticks to the open entry point of the church.

However, on August 25, while she was preaching and offering prayers to the multitude at the point, little Timilehin was presented to her for spiritual upliftment. There and then she got to know that her case was more than ordinary.

After praying for her, she was only able to mention her name and since then, had remained silent over further questions that could lead tracing her relations, due to loss of memory but vehemently exhibits her scary detest for men.

According to one of the nurses attending to her, "Since she cannot bath herself, we bathe her, but she will not allow us clean her up to her private part, suggesting that she must have been raped, coupled with the fact that at every point, she looks calm but becomes restive on the sight of any man"

On why the doctors couldn't carry out a test on her to ascertain if she was actually raped, even if it required sedating her, the nurse said, "The medical director is being careful in giving her sedative, more so that she might have been drugged by her captors, sedating her may compound her issue. One thing we know is that, with time, we shall get there".

Confirming the development, The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said "The Ogun State Police Command wishes to inform the general public, that one person who claimed to be Timilehin Idowu ‘f’, was found unconscious outside Canaanland gate Ota.
" She is between the range of 13-16 years of age, light in complexion, about 5.1 feet, and without any tribal mark

"The Command appeals to the general public or anyone who has useful information about her relatives, to please contact DPO, Onipanu Division", Oyeyemi added

https://educationexplorersite./2017/12/14/faith-oyedepo-rescues-traumatized-teenage-girl-during-evangelism/

Good morning Statsocial
I need a favour from you, if you can
Please how can I get across to Mummy Faith Oyedepo?
I want her to write a forward for my book about women

07019339722 is my whatsapp number
thebigbaas40@gmail.com is my email address

Thanks in advance
Re: Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 15, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Good morning Statsocial

Thanks in advance
I'm sorry but I don't have access to her either.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 15, 2017
Statsocial:

I'm sorry but I don't have access to her either.

Alright thanks
Re: Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism by Adeyeye09(m): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God bless her good deeds.

But the delivered girl own too much; is she the first person to have encountered such?
It doesn't warant such trauma abeg.
sensless comment...doesn't matter if she's not the first. Not every girl has the same mental strength to deal with situations like this.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism by Adeyeye09(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Good morning Statsocial I need a favour from you, if you can Please how can I get across to Mummy Faith Oyedepo? I want her to write a forward for my book about women
07019339722 is my whatsapp number thebigbaas40@gmail.com is my email address
Thanks in advance
Go to canaanland na....u will be put through
Re: Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism by pmc01(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2017
Vivere:

Do you know the job of a physiotherapist?! Why are you exposing your ignorance like this?

Psychotherapist, I meant to say. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism by pmc01(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Good morning Statsocial

Thanks in advance

You're writing a book and you can't differentiate between "foreword" and "forward".
Re: Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
pmc01:

You're writing a book and you can't differentiate between "foreword" and "forward".

Diu see d time I sent the message to statsocial@
I sent it to him around 2am in d morning when u were dozing and farting
It's due to stress and exhaustion and I'm determined to publish d book b4 the year ends
Pls show me 1 intellectual work of yours?

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism by pmc01(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Diu see d time I sent the message to statsocial@
I sent it to him around 2am in d morning when u were dozing and farting
It's due to stress and exhaustion and I'm determined to publish d book b4 the year ends
Pls show me 1 intellectual work of yours?

What an "intelligent" reply.

It's 4:40pm already and you're yet to put your statement in order; so much for an "intellectual".
Re: Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
pmc01:

What an "intelligent" reply.

It's 4:40pm already and you're yet to put your statement in order; so much for an "intellectual".

Pls go and Bleep yourself.....how intelligent is that
Are u paying me for posting or editing my comments.....nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Rccg And Pastor Adeboye Obliged To Return Akingbola Looted Offering? / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today / Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.