Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:38 PM

Fans Shreds Singer Mr. Eazy For His Dress Sense - "You Look Like A Got" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Shreds Singer Mr. Eazy For His Dress Sense - "You Look Like A Got" (476 Views)

Hilda Baci Defends Her Dress Sense, Hints On Next Steps / Duncan Mighty Blasts Those Always Criticising His Dress Sense / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Shreds Singer Mr. Eazy For His Dress Sense - "You Look Like A Got" by exlinklodge: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sometimes I just wonder how or what Otedola's daughter, Temi Otedola see in this guy to take him as her boyfriend. His dressing sense is wack and him no come fine join am. No be say I dey die for another man matter but the guy dey provoke me jor.

It can't be money, I'm sure of that cuz Temi can't finish his papa money let alone to hers. The only thing I can think of is that the guy has a cannon between his legs. Which is what every lady wants even though the timid ones deny it but that is the simple truth.

Ok tell me, which kind of dressing be this now? Is he doing rag day? Well sha no be only me dey vex that way. Almost all his Nigerian fans are just not here for singer Mr. Eazi as he was severely dragged for the way he dressed in a photo shared by fellow artiste Skales.

The SKINTIGHT crooner in the photo, had two different pair of sneakers, a dressing that irked many as they took turns to shred him to pieces.

See comments below;

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/fans-shreds-singer-mr-eazy-for-his.html

cc mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy lalasticlala

Re: Fans Shreds Singer Mr. Eazy For His Dress Sense - "You Look Like A Got" by GloriaNinja(f): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
undecided I DIDN'T SEE THE PART WHERE HE AS CALLED A "GOT "...WHAT ARE YOU WRITING OP.?
Re: Fans Shreds Singer Mr. Eazy For His Dress Sense - "You Look Like A Got" by exlinklodge: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided I DIDN'T SEE THE PART WHERE HE AS CALLED A "GOT "...WHAT ARE YOU WRITING OP.?

Pack well ma or u look well
Re: Fans Shreds Singer Mr. Eazy For His Dress Sense - "You Look Like A Got" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Love is blind to those in it. grin
Re: Fans Shreds Singer Mr. Eazy For His Dress Sense - "You Look Like A Got" by Martin0(m): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Love is blind to those in it. grin
We go dey observe u for this comment oogrin
Re: Fans Shreds Singer Mr. Eazy For His Dress Sense - "You Look Like A Got" by Ruggedfitness: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
It can't be money, I'm sure of that cuz Temi can't finish his papa money let alone to hers. The only thing I can think of is that the guy has a cannon between his legs. Which is what every lady wants even though the timid ones deny it but that is the simple truth.

Wait look at his shoes

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Might Not Know About Regina Daniels 16 Year Old Actress / PHOTO: Excited New Mother Tattoos Face Of Son On Her Back / FULL LIST : Sound City MVP Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.