Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries (26580 Views)

Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease / How To Generate Free Cash Online With Liberty Reserve Account. Earn Over $30,000 / Visa Connection To European Countries & Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by internetbi: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2007
BITTER KOLA PROCESSING AND EXPORT
INTRODUCTION
BITTER KOLA AND OTHER HERBS FOR EXPORT
You can start this business in your room to export bitter kola and other natural herbs. Like for example in India. There are many natural

herbs companies there that are in need of differents herbs, and you can search for the ones that you can get here in Nigeria and export it to them there and get paid in hard currencies.

Some of this natural herbs company in abroad can buy bitter kola, Aloe Vera plant or gel, hibiscus flower, ginger, garlic and others.

This is a great business you can do without leaving your current Job, you can place your advert on the net and also contact the addresses of this natural herbs companies.

If you can get only one or two companies to supply any of this product you are rich.
EXPORT ORDER
As I have ealier said, you can export Aloe Vera gel, some are in need of the plant. You can export ginger & garlic. I am going to give you where you can advertise on the net free or pay little.

Then you can also contact your buyers on how you will be paid and the kind of export service. You can use post office if that will be safer and faster to deliver the goods ,But there are many companies you can use, it is also place in this manual to guild you & note ; you can start this export with little. You can start with 50 kilo.

Addresses Of BuyersYou can get more than 200 natural herbs companies: http://www.dir.indiamart.com/indiaimporters/pure-herbs.html
INTRODUCTION

Bitter kola is an English name but belong to the family name Chisiacease or Guttiferae. It is from the species called garcinia kola but by product it is fruit.SOURCE; Bitter kola are found in the Eastern and Southern part of Nigeria.

For instance, it is found in most popular market in Lagos. And research indicated that market women often get them cheaper from the bush, market namely LUSADA MARKET and other areas.

The prospective export can look for best place.
USES; For clarity, we shall use the English name throughout this .e-manual.

Bitter kola as it is called by English is use extensively as introduce raw materials in breweries but especially used in medicine as stimulant .these, there is a popular demand both locally and internationally. For instance, locally it is used to cure cough and clears throat.

PROCESSING;
Since our major focus here is the export market, it is necessary to consider the process involved in other to make it adequately export market requirement.

The major process is the drying to reduce the moisture content to at least 1%. This means, it must be properly dried in such a way that the Color and the tastes is not adversely affected.

There are two major methods of drying [1] sun-drying and [2] drying by machine. Sun drying is more to the quantity and the time frame.

The major purpose of drying as mention earlier is to reduce the moisture content.

It therefore follows that, if packed before drying, the over all weight will be affected, humility and other natural factors during transit. In other to make sure the product is in good condition before getting to the buyer, it must be dried to a reasonable extent.

It is important to note that there is no standard packaging method for bitter kola or any other export product for that matter.

The reason being, it is only the prospective importer that can specify the packaging method approved for a particular product in their country exporters, must seek the consent of their buyer before packaging.

As a matter of fact, the packaging requirement will be cleanly stated in the contract order which must be strictly adhered to.

PRICING: US $$$$$$$$$$$$
While it may be acknowledged that there is an approved international price of all exportable commodities, and the importer to agree on a price that will serve their interesting.

For now, the generally acceptable price for bitter kola per kg is USD10-17/ PER KG, the local price of the equivalent is within the range of N300.00 to 800.00 depending on the point of purchase. As it follow that the cheaper it is locally the profit at the export market.

QUALITY CONTROL
Maintaining a good quality control is a pre-requisite for a successful exporting business. This implies that product must be free of foreign matters such as stone, dirt, paper nylon etc.

these will not only add unnecessary to the weight but will contaminate the product especially while it used for medical and food purposes.

EXPORT ORDER;
Before any prospective export starts to source for the product, it is important to first seek for a genuine or what is called film export order.

This order specifies the seek the name of the product, agree price, packaging method, terms of payment and delivery and other such terms as many be relevant.

To get an order however is the responsibility of the exporter. In this e-manual two contact addresses of possible buyers were included; and provision are made for product advert placement on the internet and both local and foreign bodies including web site where individual can source for the contact of buyers.

note: if you design your personal website, you will make more money in it.
ROLES OF INTERNET IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSAt this stage, I feel delighted to mention that the of roles of Internet especially in international business cannot be over emphasized.

[1] It is the safest, faster and the cheapest means of communication.
[2] It gives a better image and recognition to your business hence people take you more serious.
[3] You can freely source for contact of interesting buyers of your product.
[4] Product can also be advertised to the whole world at a peanut if not free.
Considering the above therefore, the prospective exporter must have a valid and functional e-mail address and must know how to access it on the net, sending and receiving mails etc.

here are the websites where you can advertise free.USEFUL WEB SITE;
{1} www.signonafrica.com
{2} www.usgtn.net
{3} www.koreatradeworld.com
{4} www.exporters.com
{5} www.india-mart.com
{6} www.tradeturkey.com

CONTACT ADDRESSES OF POSSIBLE BUYERS

{1} Amitco international
Office Address: 110 pennsy, NJO7503
Web site: www. Amitco.com
sales@amitco.com
Tel:{973}977-8192
Fax{973}977-2014
Contact person katerina mallios

Uno International Enterprise 10 Anson Road #16-16 International Plaza Singapore 079903
Tel: +65 - 6275 8520 Fax: +65 - 6275 7557 Email: info@uie.com.sg

{2} Uno international Enterprise
International plaza,
10,Anson Road # 16-16{Utn 6031}
Singapore
Post code =079903
Tel: 65-00-62758520
Fax: 65-00-6275-7557

HERE IS THE SITE WHERE YOU CAN GET MORE THAN 200 COMPANIES THAT BUY NATURAL HERBS:
http://dir.indiamart.com/indianimporters/pure-herbs.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by teamman(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2007
your write up on exportation of herbs is very intresting. I am very much interested in the Exportation business. Please can u reach me at baba.22@hotmail.co.uk or u can foward your mail addrress to me. Thank You Internetbi
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by sunboy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2007
Thats a cool biz,please holla at me @ j_winslett@yahoo.com, I need to know more,my family has the heritance of a land with bitter kola and kola nut, please email me and i can get back toy ou
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by amoxy: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2007
hi internet abi,i would like us to meet,dats if u r based in lagos.pls send me ur fone no@mojkem16@yahoo.com or cal on 08033445540
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by pempoc(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2007
Hello friend,
My name is prince obi. please I am interested on your e-book about bitter kola. please I want you to help me by posting more names of the buyer to my e-mail chigos_10@justice.com.
please I will be glad if you do that. you can also give me your phone number. mine is 08037074550
thanks.
yours friend,
prince Obi
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by eddy4naija: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2007
Hello man, I'm so much interested in this export biz, but how much will i need to start this biz altogether, that is from buying the bitterkola to exporting 50kg of it through the post office. Thanx a million man.
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by lekyman: 3:12am On Nov 18, 2007
hi,
You don't know how happy i was when i read your mail, i mean on exportation of bitter kola and other herbs. I ve been searching the net for this for over a month now.Thanks once again,however, i will need more infomation on the right link in India for the bitter kola export and also if you can give me the link too for ginger and garlic.I will be more than greatfull.
my no. is 08023065732 and my name is lekan.e-mail : olajide_idowu@yahoo.com
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by chatwitken: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2009
Pls i am really moved that a fellow nigerian can post such a informative article to better the life of fellow nigerians and who is working to help eradicate poverty and unemployment. I am really touched and i am really interested to know more, i am already in the process of executing the business. Pls i will like to know more details about this exporting and importing business. But i will appreciate if we can chat more and talk better on phone. I will be looking forward to your calls. My email address is chatwitkeni@yahoo.co.uk and phone no: 08035231485. Till i hear from you Keni
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by suresucces: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2009
i want sincerely thank for helpful post on bitter kola, i have wanted to know more about it for long. thank God that i finally came accross your post. please i would want you to please help me more on the the full details of the ready buyers. i have the product abundantly in my place., my phone numb : 08050962144, email surewaytosuccess@yahoo.com i will be waiting to urgent reply. thanks and God bless
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by Adeydotun: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2009
gud but i need finishing -u r cell number
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by suresucces: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2009
its seems u don;t understand my request, pls i need u to help with addresses of buyers, thanks. once again this is my number 08050962144 or +2348050962144
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by croj(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2009
hello guys,

well if you need foreign and local contact of buyers for your products. contact me on

it takes little time. naijabizhelp@yahoo.com
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by shabibussy: 12:18am On Jun 10, 2010
thank u for the information. i need more information on exporting herbs (bitterkola), charcoal
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by wilsonton(m): 12:40am On Jul 03, 2010
I am interested in Bitter Kola Exportation. Plse help me. Here is my email: wilsontonhill@gmail.com
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by clemigho(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2012
whoa! this is really interesting piece of information, pls how can i get in touch with u for further details or better still this is my e-mail: clemency4real@gmail.com thanks
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by ephilipand: 1:55am On May 12, 2012
You can now EARN BIG finder fee in one deal by sourcing for export contract(s) for Nigeria exporters.

Order my package NOW!

For detailed information(s), Add me on whatsapp. Here is my Whatsapp PIN +2348176168355.

Download whatsapp @ http://www.whatsapp.com
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by Samdurance(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
nice
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by voggi: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2013
I'm intrested in bitter kola exportation.pls email me on voggicouture@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 08061514005.thanks.
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by achicares(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
@internetbi, can you r
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by tope777(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2013
Good day my brother, please am interested in bitter cola business kindly contact me via. david.omotosho@gmail.com 08034261643
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by sammyjay76(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2013
hello fellow brethren,
pls i will be happy and grateful to have the details guide too, sajolive6@gmail.com
My question is that can i do this business in republic of Benin, thats where i reside now plsss.
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by teezy01(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2013
internetbi: BITTER KOLA PROCESSING AND EXPORT
INTRODUCTION
You can start this business in your room to export bitter kola and other natural herbs. Like for example in India. There are many natural

herbs companies there that are in need of differents herbs, and you can search for the ones that you can get here in Nigeria and export it to them there and get paid in hard
currencies.

Is this biz still active
Some of this natural herbs company in abroad can buy bitter kola, Aloe Vera plant or gel, hibiscus flower, ginger, garlic and others.

This is a great business you can do without leaving your current Job, you can place your advert on the net and also contact the addresses of this natural herbs companies.

If you can get only one or two companies to supply any of this product you are rich.
EXPORT ORDER
As I have ealier said, you can export Aloe Vera gel, some are in need of the plant. You can export ginger & garlic. I am going to give you where you can advertise on the net free or pay little.

Then you can also contact your buyers on how you will be paid and the kind of export service. You can use post office if that will be safer and faster to deliver the goods ,But there are many companies you can use, it is also place in this manual to guild you & note ; you can start this export with little. You can start with 50 kilo.

Addresses Of BuyersYou can get more than 200 natural herbs companies: http://www.dir.indiamart.com/indiaimporters/pure-herbs.html
INTRODUCTION

Bitter kola is an English name but belong to the family name Chisiacease or Guttiferae. It is from the species called garcinia kola but by product it is fruit.SOURCE; Bitter kola are found in the Eastern and Southern part of Nigeria.

For instance, it is found in most popular market in Lagos. And research indicated that market women often get them cheaper from the bush, market namely LUSADA MARKET and other areas.

Bitter kola as it is called by English is use extensively as introduce raw materials in breweries but especially used in medicine as stimulant .these, there is a popular demand both locally and internationally. For instance, locally it is used to cure cough and clears throat.

PROCESSING;
Since our major focus here is the export market, it is necessary to consider the process involved in other to make it adequately export market requirement.

The major process is the drying to reduce the moisture content to at least 1%. This means, it must be properly dried in such a way that the Color and the tastes is not adversely affected.

There are two major methods of drying [1] sun-drying and [2] drying by machine. Sun drying is more to the quantity and the time frame.

The major purpose of drying as mention earlier is to reduce the moisture content.

It therefore follows that, if packed before drying, the over all weight will be affected, humility and other natural factors during transit. In other to make sure the product is in good condition before getting to the buyer, it must be dried to a reasonable extent.

It is important to note that there is no standard packaging method for bitter kola or any other export product for that matter.

The reason being, it is only the prospective importer that can specify the packaging method approved for a particular product in their country exporters, must seek the consent of their buyer before packaging.

As a matter of fact, the packaging requirement will be cleanly stated in the contract order which must be strictly adhered to.

While it may be acknowledged that there is an approved international price of all exportable commodities, and the importer to agree on a price that will serve their interesting.

For now, the generally acceptable price for bitter kola per kg is USD10-17/ PER KG, the local price of the equivalent is within the range of N300.00 to 800.00 depending on the point of purchase. As it follow that the cheaper it is locally the profit at the export market.

QUALITY CONTROL
Maintaining a good quality control is a pre-requisite for a successful exporting business. This implies that product must be free of foreign matters such as stone, dirt, paper nylon etc.

these will not only add unnecessary to the weight but will contaminate the product especially while it used for medical and food purposes.

EXPORT ORDER;
Before any prospective export starts to source for the product, it is important to first seek for a genuine or what is called film export order.

This order specifies the seek the name of the product, agree price, packaging method, terms of payment and delivery and other such terms as many be relevant.

To get an order however is the responsibility of the exporter. In this e-manual two contact addresses of possible buyers were included; and provision are made for product advert placement on the internet and both local and foreign bodies including web site where individual can source for the contact of buyers.

ROLES OF INTERNET IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSAt this stage, I feel delighted to mention that the of roles of Internet especially in international business cannot be over emphasized.

[2] It gives a better image and recognition to your business hence people take you more serious.
Considering the above therefore, the prospective exporter must have a valid and functional e-mail address and must know how to access it on the net, sending and receiving mails etc.

{1} www.signonafrica.com
{2} www.usgtn.net
{4} www.exporters.com
{5} www.india-mart.com
{6} www.tradeturkey.com

{1} Amitco international
sales@amitco.com
Fax{973}977-2014

Uno International Enterprise 10 Anson Road #16-16 International Plaza Singapore 079903

International plaza,
Singapore
Post code =079903

HERE IS THE SITE WHERE YOU CAN GET MORE THAN 200 COMPANIES THAT BUY NATURAL HERBS:
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by teezy01(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2013
internetbi: BITTER KOLA PROCESSING AND EXPORT
INTRODUCTION

herbs companies there that are in need of differents herbs, and you can search for the ones that you can get here in Nigeria and export it to them there and get paid in hard
currencies.

Is this biz still active

EXPORT ORDER

INTRODUCTION

PROCESSING;

QUALITY CONTROL

EXPORT ORDER;

{1} www.signonafrica.com
{2} www.usgtn.net
{4} www.exporters.com
{5} www.india-mart.com
{6} www.tradeturkey.com

{1} Amitco international
sales@amitco.com
Fax{973}977-2014

International plaza,
Singapore
Post code =079903

1 Like

Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by Stdhayour: 12:08pm On May 17, 2013
Am interested in bitter cola and cashew nut export please contact me on dayobadewa@gmail.com
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by coolhayor: 1:12pm On May 25, 2013
I am interested in bitter cola export.my e-mail is hayor123@gmail.com
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 25, 2013
I am interestd in bitter kola and garlic export. Can u contact me at tgbite@gmail.com please
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by trustlink303: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
hey people! I've got a pretty good source for bitter kola here in naija but I am yet to find a buyer abroad. Can someone help me out. Here is my email add: trustlink303@gmail.com
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by richeart4u(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Since this tread was open, I hope many nigeirans have exported so many bitter kola and the likes? Any issue on the exportation?
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by Tundenoni(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2015
richeart4u:
Since this tread was open, I hope many nigeirans have exported so many bitter kola and the likes? Any issue on the exportation?
Can you please put me through on this business?
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by rakumiii(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Has anyone been successful with this business so far?
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
funding partnership available for charcoal export only....08077881934
Re: My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries by emmanuelbrown26: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
oga op send it brownemmanuel43@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upgrade Your Az Sky G1 Gprs Adapter To Continue Enjoying All Premium Dstv Chanel / 9jacash E-currency Exchange Company, The Best PM/BTC Exchangers In 9ja. See Why? / Quality X_ray Machines Sales In Nigeria (best X_ray Machines In Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.