Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? (1790 Views)

Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling / Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency / FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by aybabz101: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
I am a strong believer that i can be whatever i want to in Nigeria, but recent events are starting to sway that ideology.

I have a big brother, though not related by any family chain but out of mutual respect for each other. He is a guy who valued travelling out of the country than any other thing in his life. He was an employee of Eco bank here in Nigeria and was living a decent life. He was channelling all his energy and finances towards travelling out of the country. He tried the US, Finland and the UK, all to no avail. But he was successful with canada. He told me about the news, sold some of his properties, and told his immediate brother to move into his apartment- he built the house.

Now, he has gone for almost three years. With the few chats and calls we've had since, i can say he is living the good life he always wanted. When he was here in Nigeria, he once told me that he has evaluated the possible future of Nigeria and that out of all his deductions, he can categorically say that nothing good can come out of this country.

He use to say that without jesus performing miracles, jesus cannot change the obnoxious status quo of the nigeria situation if elected president. That the system is designed to favour the rich, families of the rich, and repress the youth.

He made an analogy one time, let us assume a worker here in nigeria earns #150k per month- that is a good salary to most nigerians. That means #1.8M in a year and #63M for 35 years of hard work. From #63M for 35yrs, u ar expected to buy cars, build house, send your children to school, pay your bills, feed yourself and your extended family. But the truth is how many workers are on #150k per month? Europe or America might not be heaven as people say, but its the sure thing next to heaven.....bro TY

The problem is, i am starting to see things from his perspective. Although just two months into Labour market, it seem as if all the hearsays are true. I am starting to think that moving out of d country might be the only meaninful solution to combat the pathetic lifestyle most nigerians live.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Holuwahphemy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Before now, i've always told myself i'm not for any reason leaving Nigeria, except to go on vacations and then return... But with what you typed up there, i think i might reconsider. I should just be fortunate enough to hit it big with bet9ja... Omo overseas straight! cheesy
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
I have started my canada application despite earning over 400k here. Nigeria has no future. In 20 yrs times. Oil wud have casted. Oda countries are taking positions in alternstive industry but we are still looking for oil in borno. Nigeria is doomed. 2019-2027 na atiku and buhari go rule

1 Like

Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by aybabz101: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
the way i dey see tinz nw, se i no go dey start d necessary preparations to commot 9ja. looking at d future, d tin no bright oooo....d tin jst deu cloudy
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin lemme sit here and read comments.

Only God can save.

1 Like

Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by pedrilo: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
hmmm me too
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by marsoden: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Following.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by MrMoney007: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Even looters travel out, not to talk of crumbs eaters
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Lucky00: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
If you know what nigerians go through in diaspora, you will prefer to stay back. they treat nigerians like animals, as if we don't have a country cry.

imagine ordinary Ghana, they will beat you up with any slightest opportunity. Nigeria is doom. even ghanians treat us like slaves. there is a natural hatred for nigerians in diaspora.

just imagine what you will go through in Europe or America if you are not save in Africa as a nigerian.
nigerians are littered all over the world. why can't nigerians stay in their country and turn it to those countries they are running to.

how many foreigners have you seen in nigeria. but go their countries we are too many. that is why they treat us like animals. cry

Nigeria is a disaster and nigerian leaders are disastrous undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Optional09: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
At least for now.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Optional09: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lucky00:
If you know what nigerians go through in diaspora, you will prefer to stay back. they treat nigerians like animals, as if we don't have a country cry.

imagine ordinary Ghana, they will beat you up with any slightest opportunity. Nigeria is doom. even ghanians treat us like slaves. there is a natural hatred for nigerians in diaspora.

just imagine what you will go through in Europe or America if you are not save in Africa as a nigerian.
nigerians are littered all over the world. why can't nigerians stay in their country and turn it to those countries they are running to.

how many foreigners have you seen in nigeria. but go their countries we are too many. that is why they treat us like animals. cry

You lied no body treat Nigerians bad in the USA we are here lot of us we work hard and earn reasonably, previledged to go back to school if you so wish. We can access grants, Medicaid for our children, if you are not making much money you will get food stamp, Medicaid, sometimes you will get transportation card. There is free community library accessible to everyone, community park, good roads, accessible credit. Nigerians are respected in USA and we are well behaved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
aybabz101:
I am a strong believer that i can be whatever i want to in Nigeria, but recent events are starting to sway that ideology.

I have a big brother, though not related by any family chain but out of mutual respect for each other. He is a guy who valued travelling out of the country than any other thing in his life. He was an employee of Eco bank here in Nigeria and was living a decent life. He was channelling all his energy and finances towards travelling out of the country. He tried the US, Finland and the UK, all to no avail. But he was successful with canada. He told me about the news, sold some of his properties, and told his immediate brother to move into his apartment- he built the house.

Now, he has gone for almost three years. With the few chats and calls we've had since, i can say he is living the good life he always wanted. When he was here in Nigeria, he once told me that he has evaluated the possible future of Nigeria and that out of all his deductions, he can categorically say that nothing good can come out of this country.

He use to say that without jesus performing miracles, jesus cannot change the obnoxious status quo of the nigeria situation if elected president. That the system is designed to favour the rich, families of the rich, and repress the youth.

He made an analogy one time, let us assume a worker here in nigeria earns #150k per month- that is a good salary to most nigerians. That means #1.8M in a year and #63M for 35 years of hard work. From #63M for 35yrs, u ar expected to buy cars, build house, send your children to school, pay your bills, feed yourself and your extended family. But the truth is how many workers are on #150k per month? Europe or America might not be heaven as people say, but its the sure thing next to heaven.....bro TY

The problem is, i am starting to see things from his perspective. Although just two months into Labour market, it seem as if all the hearsays are true. I am starting to think that moving out of d country might be the only meaninful solution to combat the pathetic lifestyle most nigerians live.
There are too many dull@rds running APC.
Better travel out before its too late.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by yanshDoctor: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
i have a good news and a bad news. i am a seer and can predict the future. i am not talking from spiritual point of view but a forecast or analyst view point.

the bad news is that there is no future for Nigeria. the buildup by the British was for it to fail. apart from USA the British never want Nigeria and other of his colonies to be great or greater. they laid a failed foundation from the unset to exploit Nigeria and for Nigeria to remain a disaster. the northern Protectorate want out from Nigeria but the British block them from leaving and advice them to remain and favor them with power. so that they can use them against the southern freedom and development.

if you have the means to travel out from the country legitimately please do.

the good news is that Nigeria will not last long or forever. might not be this generation but sure the country will divide. then it will usher in a new beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Lucky00: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Optional09:

You lied no body treat Nigerians bad in the USA we are here lot of us we work hard and earn reasonably, previledged to go back to school if you so wish. We can access grants, Medicaid for our children, if you are not making much money you will get food stamp, Medicaid, sometimes you will get transportation card. There is free community library accessible to everyone, community park, good roads, accessible credit. Nigerians are respected in USA and we are well behaved.
I am happy to hear that. I have not been to USA myself. that means, we are our own enemies as africans.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nigeriadondie: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:
grin lemme sit here and read comments.

Only God can save.
Very soon those patriotic miscreants would flood here with white-washed lies that all is well.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by aybabz101: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lucky00:

guy frm wetin i dey hear, ppl respect nigerians who are involved in legitimate businesses. they only disrespect u when u ar involved in one form of criminal activity or illegitimate means of survival.
Also, Nigerians are now associated with fraud. sometimes it might b difficult for some ppl to deal with u coz of trust. if u package urself very well and build trust and integrity with ur custome, ur business is a go.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nigeriadondie: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
MrMoney007:
Even looters travel out, not to talk of crumbs eaters
grin
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nigeriadondie: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Holuwahphemy:
Before now, i've always told myself i'm not for any reason leaving Nigeria, except to go on vacations and then return... But with what you typed up there, i think i might reconsider. I should just be fortunate enough to hit it big with bet9ja... Omo overseas straight! cheesy
So u just woke up.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Optional09: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lucky00:
I am happy to hear that. I have not been to USA myself. that means, we are our own enemies as africans.

There you go. I think Nigerians should start getting a little aggressive with the politicians. If not poverty will kill our cousin’s, uncles, friends, brothers, sisters and all. We need to start shooting at bad politicians. The rest will get serious. They know what is right but they are not doing it

1 Like

Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by NaijaElba(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Optional09:

Leave that Idiot alone let him be saying rubbish.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Very soon those patriotic miscreants would flood here with white-washed lies that all is well.

Ode, face your bloody Norway slowpoke grin
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nigeriadondie: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

Ode, face your bloody Norway slowpoke grin
Wall gacco how market? Ur father is d slowpoke
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by olarewajus: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
we dnt knw where nigeria going to, all our leader they dnt even av anything for us ,they had cared for their pucket
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad . Naija matter no be here oooo but God dey.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
But what's the problem between @pidgin2 and @nigeriadondie? undecided. I've been witnessing so many wrangles between u guys, what's the matter?? undecided

Learn to take things easy with each other, pls. smiley
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nigeriadondie: 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
shervydman:
But what's the problem between @pidgin2 and @nigeriadondie? undecided. I've been witnessing so many wrangles between u guys, what's the matter?? undecided

Learn to take things easy with each other, pls. smiley
Bro dont mind that animal. She insults anyone whose opinion doesn’t align with hers.
In d name of blind patriotism claiming to b more Nigerian than other Nigerians.
Simple issue-based discussions wud turn into war of words when u start to puncture her clueless opinion.
I just dey use am pass time

1 Like

Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Bro dont mind me, i"m an animal. I insult anyone whose opinion doesn’t align with mine
In d name of opposition to patriotism claiming to b more Norwegian than other Nowegians.
Simple issue-based discussions wud turn into war of words when u start to puncture my clueless opinion.
I just dey jobless de pass time

Ode grin grin see your stupidityy
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

My father is an immbecile

grin Ok
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nigeriadondie: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

Ode grin grin see my stupidityy

No be small I see am well well tongue
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I am a drug peddler too grin

Really?
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

My life is uselesstongue

I concur grin
Re: Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? by Nigeriadondie: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

I concur my life is useless grin
Gbam on point

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Falola Reveals What Will Happen If Tinubu Dumps Buhari / 25 Worst Governed Countries / Pastor Tunde Bakare's 2016 Advice To President Buhari On June 12 Goes Viral (VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.