Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (66941 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day / 4 Foods Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Tedassie(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
cool cool
Loyalblak007:
Probably grin lipsrsealed
wawu... tell me somtin
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by stevoskyj(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I love guys that cook good cheesy ,Make me breakfast in bed kiss
You my lady i'll make a sweet meal out you, seasoned with all your fine features cool

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by prela(f): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
adaksbullet:
I'm only no how too cooked water And sometimes,his alway burnt lipsrsealed

Eebo bu
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by RolaDiva(f): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Before you ask for breakfast in bed, make sure you had woken up in dawn to brush your teeth. There is no romance in dirt. grin

Loyalblak007:
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by goldbim(f): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
fiftynaira:
goldbim I can cook too.
really grin..where goeth thou?? Hope you are good?welcome back..
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by fiftynaira(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
goldbim:
really grin..where goeth thou?? Hope you are good?welcome back..

Reading just comments these days

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by goldbim(f): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
fiftynaira:

Reading just comments these days
ohhk cool cool
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by gmoney12: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
pweeryambre:

the later is very fine, don't know what you gone do with the future
u will find out soon...
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by MrMcJay(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
frenzyduchess:
well the bolded indicates you are not in the category of people I was referring to, you cook cos you don't want to eat out, the example I used has passion for cooking and is even a chef, you can't compare both

You have a point.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Troublemaker007(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:

I hate beans cry

Haaaaabaaaa u don kill d mood embarassed
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by April4th(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
talk2saintify:
CC: Lalasticlala tongue tongue

Shey u see the trouble u done cause with ur post? Before u know it, guy men go turn to houseboy.

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by generalcorper042(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Dats work bea.......
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by agbonkamen(f): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ikmontana1:
this ugly gay sef dey do doggy style.. when u tink u v heard it all..
you are very stupid for this comment
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by finest0007(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
elantraceey:

Everything cheesy

Last last you people would start moulding your boyfriends and husbands o smiley
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by finest0007(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:

Welcome to Nairaland
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by elantraceey(f): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
finest0007:

Last last you people would start moulding your boyfriends and husbands o smiley

Not a bad idea o, clay full everywhere, it's just to ask God for breath.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by generalcorper042(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
oshe111:
So u r one of those that eats without brushing ba

SMILESSS
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Feraz(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Guys that can cook are always too difficult to satisfy generally and they are usually picky as far as food is concerned
Sadly, this is me! I am very picky when it comes to food. Other times if I eat outside, I'll be like "I can cook better than this!"

I hope to stop.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by sydneoik(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
lol, funny you..
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by masks(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Emotional guys are good cooks....momma left cooking each time I told her I was coming to visit her and stay the weekend...lol! Mad fun though..
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by sydneoik(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:
My husband must not know how to cook the day I will see him in the kitchen no more doggy style grin
lol, funny you.....
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Harrynight(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:

ill do that for u trust me

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by finest0007(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
masks:
Emotional guys are good cooks....momma left cooking each time I told her I was coming to visit her and stay the weekend...lol! Mad fun though..

shocked
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Harrynight(m): 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
elantraceey:
Guys that can cook too dey form abeg grin

proud to say am the best cook n humble to d core
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Belafonte(m): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
elantraceey:

It's easy joor, is it not what ladies do everyday? tongue

If women had their way, they wouldn't pass near the kitchen even.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Harrynight(m): 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:

why takin tins here so seriously?
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Neoteny(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Which jobless idiot thought this crap was clever?

And who's the bigger idiot who placed it on the front page?
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Ikmontana1: 12:02am On Dec 15, 2017
agbonkamen:
oya check urself in d mirror.. are u not ugly..
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Burnavick(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2017
adaksbullet:
I'm only no how too cooked water And sometimes,his alway burnt lipsrsealed

Cook ur grammar... it will never get burnt
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 15, 2017
Rolex67:
Me too, I was on my mensessuffering from stomach pain one day and BOO prepared a very nice food for me, I felt like a princess. Dude can cook sha.

You mean Buhari?

grin
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Biggty(m): 1:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Yes I am smiley ,Are you undecided
You bet i am undecided undecided
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by pussygotlips: 1:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Rolex67:
Me too, I was on my menses suffering from stomach pain one day and boo prepared a very nice food for me, I felt like a princess. Dude can cook sha.
get out of here,

just dey come and display nonsense on public forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shawarma Is Causing Prolonged Erection In Ibadan- Dr Alleges / See What Almajiri Brought In My House In Exchange For Food to eat (photos) / Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.