Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) (24346 Views)

Enugu Monarch Supports Fulani Herdsmen Says 'Nobody Is Driving Them Away' / "Defend Yourselves Without Carrying Arms" - Ortom Tells Nigerians / See Wat Adamawa SSG's Sister Who Said Herdsmen Should Carry Gun Did 2 Her Maid(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by zoba88: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
The SSG of Adamawa State, Dr Umar Bindir, justifying owing of AK 47 and other weapons by Fulani herdsmen at a media briefing at govt house, Yola has sparked outrage online.According to him,the herdsmen are nomads and should move around with their properties.

Watch the video above and see how Nigerians reacted below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3McMINV8Y

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/the-ssg-of-adamawa-state-dr-umar-bindir.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by BankeSmalls(f): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
And I ask again, why must we live together with these people when our own people are shot by the police for the offence of carrying guns?

Nepotism has killed Nigeria.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by zoba88: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2017

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Biggty(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Always knew this blood suckers has the support and backing of the Government

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by MrIrohKenedy: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
God i need a better explanation why i am sharing the same country with these animals and gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorillas and terrorists

Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by madridguy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Smh
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Biggty(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Always knew this blood sucking demons has the support of the Government

7 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Evablizin(f): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by MrIrohKenedy: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist
zara Buhari is a stinking ashawo
apc is bokoharam
quote me and die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die Insha'Allah amin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by BankeSmalls(f): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yoloba people are silent on this one. If one Nnamdi speaks, they will be foaming in the mouth like epileptic patients.

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Duru1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
The Fulani elders are not the idiotic and moronic so-called elders in Igbo land who will not support the youths of Igbo land and will be the first to cast a stone of rebuke on their youths. From Muhammadu Buhrai, El Rufi to Dr. Umar Bindir have always supported the Fulani herdsmen even on the backdrop of extreme calamity which Igbo youths can only see as a bad nightmare. Any Nigerian who remotely castigate the roles of Fulani elders in Nigeria is a compound fool.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Olemabu(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44 . please move this terrorist to national limelight... thank you

1 Like

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Amirullaha(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
He is a fool... Promoting violence is a foolish man's idea...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by nototribalist: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
God please answer our prayers, we can't be in the same country with animals and murderers

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by atiku4President(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Was he not the Director General of NOTAP a few months ago? We still have many of them in our agencies driving their evil agenda in the name of civil service. Shame to him and what he represents.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Stalwert: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Doctored video that deprives us of the point he was trying to make. The video once again confirs the average pig and idiot will believe he is a bastard of any one on the internet doctors a video of father using the word bastard.

1 Like

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by authehighness: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Stalwert:
Doctored video that deprives us of the point he was trying to make. The video once again confirs the average pig and idiot will believe he is a bastard of any one on the internet doctors a video of father using the word bastard.
you comments,in every post is always dsame,nothing to learn from it,always out of point,am not sure you are ok,if,i were you,i will retreat from this forum,atleast for sometimes weeks,because sometimes,if, you are not careful,politics section of this forum can turn brain,you seem to be there, but you are not,and remember in african culture,once you mad,enter market,no more

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by NaijaMutant(f): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
ok
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by NaijaMutant(f): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Yoloba people are silent on this one. If one Nnamdi speaks, they will be foaming in the mouth like epileptic patients.

My point exactly

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
Buhari is a terrorist
zara Buhari is a stinking ashawo
apc is bokoharam
quote me and die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die Insha'Allah amin
Kai you still aren't out of your misery abi?

2 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
I don't think anyone besides the armed forces should have a legitimate right to carry arms. This Adamawa politician of obvious Fulani extraction is merely taking a stand on this very sensitive issue to shore up support from his political base. The recent military operations against terrorist herdsmen in various parts of the country is an indication of the government's stance on the issue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by EternalTruths: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is why the case for Biafra is justifiable.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
EternalTruths:
This is why the case for Biafra is justifiable.
You are wrong. Biafra can never be Justifiable
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by MrIrohKenedy: 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
[s]
GoroTango:
Kai you still aren't out of your misery abi?
[/s]
cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

4 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by powerkey: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
Such a pity
Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Stalwert: 3:00am On Dec 15, 2017
[s]
authehighness:
you comments,in every post is always dsame,nothing to learn from it,always out of point,am not sure you are ok,if,i were you,i will retreat from this forum,atleast for sometimes weeks,because sometimes,if, you are not careful,politics section of this forum can turn brain,you seem to be there, but you are not,and remember in african culture,once you mad,enter market,no more
[/s]

First learn how to write coherently, wasn't sure whether you were writing your personal problems or responding to my comment. grin grin grin

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:57am On Dec 15, 2017
What a love speech by "Dr. Umar Bindir

1 Like

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Optional09: 6:18am On Dec 15, 2017
It’s not today I have been saying it. Everybody should go and buy a gun and defend yourself from assault from the civil servants you paid with your tax to protect you.

4 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2017
zoba88:
The SSG of Adamawa State, Dr Umar Bindir, justifying owing of AK 47 and other weapons by Fulani herdsmen at a media briefing at govt house, Yola has sparked outrage online.According to him,the herdsmen are nomads and should move around with their properties.

Watch the video above and see how Nigerians reacted below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3McMINV8Y

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/the-ssg-of-adamawa-state-dr-umar-bindir.html?m=1
AP-Cheat has nothing to offer except recession, mediocrity, hunger, slavery and genocide.

Cc Alcatraz005, alariiwo, danladi7, python1, tsdarkside

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by python1: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2017
imhotep:

AP-Cheat has nothing to offer except recession, mediocrity, hunger, slavery and genocide.

Cc Alcatraz005, alariiwo, danladi7, python1, tsdarkside
You finished typing what you wanted to type, then you tagged me in the end, why exactly? What makes you think I'm interested in whatsoever you post? Why must you inform me? Or can't you simply type and allow it open for interested readers? If you must tag, can't you simply tag members with same view like you? Why tagging me? Or are you giving the impression that without me you can't survive? If the last is the case, pls survive, I can't deny you that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 15, 2017
python1:

You finished typing what you wanted to type, then you tagged me in the end, why exactly? What makes you think I'm interested in whatsoever you post? Why must you inform me? Or can't you simply type and allow it open for interested readers? If you must tag, can't you simply tag members with same view like you? Why tagging me? Or are you giving the impression that without me you can't survive? If the last is the case, pls survive, I can't deny you that.
why are you abandoning your AP-Cheat members when the chips are down ?

12 Likes

Re: Umar Bindir, Adamawa SSG Supports Fulani Herdsmen Carrying Arms (Video) by python1: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2017
imhotep:

why are you abandoning your AP-Cheat members when the chips are down ?
How does that stop you from concentrating on whatsoever you do? Pls stop mentioning/tagging me. Concentrate on whatsoever you are doing without getting me involved. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adams Oshiohmole Reacts To Election Postponement (Video) / DSS Invites Danlami Nmodu, Newsdiary Online Publisher Over Investigative Story / Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.