Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (103616 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
silver94:

There are lot of stunning white women that are divorcees and desperate for love. There are some that just want to explore a black diick. Go ask your mates how it's being done bro.
black women worship white men, dat all I know, white women worship no one bro trust me. a white man dat is cripple can marry a Nigerian gal dat is a stunner.but it not d same 4 d black man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by habsydiamond(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Iyen naa daa
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
wristbangle:
Abeg make we hear word undecided She got engaged to this white man because of his money and citizenship status meanwhile the Nigerian guy still having hope on her may want to commit suicide seeing these pictures.

This is an eye opener to Nigerian men that it's hightime we married white ladies ( I don't mean old mamas).

I know some broke feminists would intrude this thread and turn the tide to their disgusting blushing cool
I concur wit u broda it's high time we Nigeria men start marrying white women 4 love(young white women), and stop d green, card visa marriage. kiss it killing our reputation all ready.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by 4koff: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you that mugu.

Jealousy Spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by DavidEsq(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

Word

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Khonifer: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Unnecessary hatred stemming from frustration and self esteem issues.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by passyhansome(m): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
WHERE IS THE CUTE

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by enemyofprogress: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bitchcrafts: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
I love that shiny shoe.. Oh man! kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by grandstar(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do you know if they met in England or Ireland where lots of Polish immigrants live and work like Nigerian migrants? There's no gold digging there!

Also, if a white chick dates a naija guy, is she a gold digger or just a lady in love?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bughead: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bughead: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jesse01:
I concur wit u broda it's high time we Nigeria men start marrying white women 4 love(young white women), and stop d green, card visa marriage. kiss it killing our reputation all ready.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bughead: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
wristbangle:
Abeg make we hear word undecided She got engaged to this white man because of his money and citizenship status meanwhile the Nigerian guy still having hope on her may want to commit suicide seeing these pictures.

This is an eye opener to Nigerian men that it's hightime we married white ladies ( I don't mean old mamas).

I know some broke feminists would intrude this thread and turn the tide to their disgusting blushing cool

I stand for white chicks

#Teamdateawhitechicks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Safiaa(f): 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Doro no dey carry last. The pictures below are naija babes that married foreigners. Na una get low foreign exchange value...

You guys should fix up ya lives grin#inMI'sVoice

Can you spot the difference? The men are even in our native attires, acknowledging our culture, not hiding somewhere in Ikoyi registry tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lovely
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by ariklawani(f): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oh my goodness! complete package.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nowenuse: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Truth be say Naija men dey fall hand abeg.

Our women usually bring young and handsome white men home for marriage, but for us it is the clear opposite, fat, old and ugly. Kai, I dey shame for us o.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bughead: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
silver94:

White women don't marry for money. Unlike gold digger citizens like you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ushiefrank(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Congrat
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bughead: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
silver94:

You are still a learner bro. It's so easy to get white gals pregnant. How do you think boys get green card there? Whites may be scared of marrying an African due to their history of scams. But when u gain their trust, it's finished. Not to sound racist but majority of blacks women marry for money due to poverty
forget that learner!

God knows how many white azz I have conquered so far

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by RaeMystix: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
wristbangle:

How do you know he Is rich?. Do you know the lady in person?. How do you know if she is a polish citizen or not?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by hanassholesolo: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2017
silver94:

There are lot of stunning white women that are divorcees and desperate for love. There are some that just want to explore a black diick. Go ask your mates how it's being done bro.

So you've not even done it before? You dey use other people brag. Lolz
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Backinfront(m): 12:00am On Dec 15, 2017
wristbangle:

What do white women have to offer? Even their men are running away from them...if we want to generalise.

Its high time Nigerian men and black men start treating our women right. Like the fragile gender they are, showing them how special they are instead of belittling them all the time. How about that!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 15, 2017
silver94:

You are still a learner bro. It's so easy to get white gals pregnant. How do you think boys get green card there? Whites may be scared of marrying an African due to their history of scams. But when u gain their trust, it's finished. Not to sound racist but majority of blacks women marry for money due to poverty

I concur. It's all abt $$$$ and materialism to majority of black girls... undecided. Gimme money for fake hair, fake nails, blah, blah... Not a pint of dignity and respect. Anyway, there's a reason why 65% of black chics (Akata/African) are single. Oyinbo ladies cherish their dignity like craze. Even on the first date, they prefer to "go dutch" (equally split the bill). ... Go figure!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bughead: 12:05am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
black women worship white men, dat all I know, white women worship no one bro trust me. a white man dat is cripple can marry a Nigerian gal dat is a stunner.but it not d same 4 d black man.
you are still leaving in cave bro!

Come of that cave an see the light bro!

If you know the way white women chase after me during my internship there, and even the underage (17-18)

Actually this days there women are even more afraid of there own same white men and prefare the black more.

Why do you think most racist are men? undecided don't ya know they do envy we the black! And think we are obstacle to there women.

The way you write one may easily know that you haven't step out of naija! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Sunnypa11(m): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2017
GOD BLESS HER MARRIAGE
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 15, 2017
bughead:
you are still leaving in cave bro!

Come of that cave an see the light bro!

If you know the way white women chase after me during my internship there, and even the underage (17-18)

Actually this days there women are even more afraid of there own same white men and prefare the black more.
lol u miss understand me bro, I have no intentions to marry Nigerian woman, my fiancée is not even Nigeria, but d wey he said it was someone how.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Toks2008(m): 12:08am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Doro no dey carry last. The pictures below are naija babes that married foreigners. Na una get low foreign exchange value...

You guys should fix up ya lives grin#inMI'sVoice

Can you spot the difference? The men are even in our native attires, acknowledging our culture, not hiding somewhere in Ikoyi registry tongue

I love those pics..looking forward to marrying a pretty oyinbo/mixed sweet young lady...not granma
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by anonimi: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Backinfront(m): 12:10am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
shutup Wit dis your nigeria men marrying old white women nonsense, Nigerian women worship white, men, a white man who is a begger in his country can come to Nigeria and marry a gal dat is stunning, because Nigerian women worship white men, to dem white men is dere God, is not d same 4 white women, if u no get money no white woman go loom ur face.
Sharrap. Nigerian women or black women may have inferiority complex but they don't go on campaign about it like most dumb sick black guys I've seen, who are proud to let the world know they would walk on the ground for any white woman or non black woman that give them a chance. You think we dont see how excited many get overly excited when they get a basic white girl. The whole world is watching idiots like these, who are a complete embarrassment to the whole African race.

Btw, you sound jealous and defeated. Hope you pull through this state. Its okay for black men to get white women but black women cant get white spouses? gtfoh

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by anonimi: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2017
Toks2008:
I love those pics..looking forward to marrying a pretty oyinbo/mixed sweet young lady...not granma

Too many funny people on board tonight. grin

liljboy:
It’s okay to marry a woman old enough to be your mother, you can still explain that as love, but someone old enough to be your grandmother?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914275_df_jpeg373e55dea7e43f08e80004f94f67a4a7

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by helphelp: 12:12am On Dec 15, 2017
How come our women dey marry dem young handsome men.

Reverse is the case with our men

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.