Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (103615 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Newboss(m): 12:43am On Dec 15, 2017
This guy is in a one chance.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by cstr1000: 12:43am On Dec 15, 2017
Lamentation of an African American man cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bObHzEx8Qws
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 15, 2017
bughead:
with positive effort bro!
k
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by helphelp: 12:45am On Dec 15, 2017
bughead:
i don't want to go tribal but you know the particular tribe who engage in such irritating act!

Oh! Please don't go there, I don't have strength to laugh abeg grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by qwerthilizer: 12:46am On Dec 15, 2017
So emotional embarassed grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by cstr1000: 12:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Xda59:

And the girls are the ones paying for everything thing up to their own rings.
I won't be surprised.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by cstr1000: 12:50am On Dec 15, 2017
An even worse lamentation frm an African -American.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmhqJ2BOmq8

Unlike the white men that get the pusssy juice flowing in Nigerian women just because they are white, black men are disadvantaged with white women just because they are black.

You must be rich as fucck as a black man to get a premium White chick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by babasolution: 12:53am On Dec 15, 2017
cstr1000:

It takes a lot to marry a young white chick as a black African man. You need more than youth and looks.

Even African americans on youtube are complaining that white women are snobbish and see black men as dangerous meat , looking to rape them.

i dnt think so,i think its just ur mindset,though i wudnt say i knw wat d real situation is,buh i hav two friends who got married to young white girls,and they only recently moved abroad,besides they are not rich

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 15, 2017
RaptorX:
Any shitty white man can come to Africa and marry the finest African woman so i am not impressed and never say HML to any oyinbo marrying our women because I know our mindset as a people and how colonized our minds have been by this Europeans. I have lived among them and they joke about how easy our women are.

True. And that is why their marriages never last up to 3 years because the white guys just want to have a feel of how fůcking an African girl is because their friends who come to Africa on vacation always tell them that African girls are the easiest fůck one can think of.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Dawinlove(m): 12:58am On Dec 15, 2017
I know you are on instagram too....oya jes hlp me like, view and tag ur friends in d comment box also share too

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbiOOAvgaGG/

God bless oooo�
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by cstr1000: 1:00am On Dec 15, 2017
babasolution:

i dnt think so,i think its just ur mindset,though i wudnt say i knw wat d real situation is,buh i hav two friends who got married to young white girls,and they only recently moved abroad,besides they are not rich
I hope you know the meaning of ''premium white chicks''. Daughters of Rich white SOBs that attended private schools all their lives, not just any white plain looking girl looking for a stable partner.

You see how easy it was for these white boys to sweep these fine Nigerian women off their feet and even marry them- Black Nigerian women who are probably from wealthy homes.
it would take a miracle for a Nigerian man to marry a white woman of that same calibre. You need serious dough and a reputation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 15, 2017
bughead:
most of our brothers in the Europe are mostly illegal immigrants and therefore seek all means to get green card!

By the way! Europe women (most especially there white women) are very wayward and so useless!

If we are talking about white, we shouldn't be mentioning Europe!

Common guy! There are many different white countries out there and there women do long for blacks!
i know our guys over there do it for papers and dats why i said we shouldn't brag about getting white chickscheesy. Anyway our own, no love is involved cos in my area many of the guys who got married to their ancestor's agemate in Holland,germany ,austria etc..many of them come back to get married to their long term nigerian girlfriends or girls their families arranged for them as wives back home. I wonder how our fellow guys overseas find it possible having sex with these old grannies but then i understand its a sacrifice they must undergo to secure their stay in Europecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 15, 2017
cstr1000:
An even worse lamentation frm an African -American.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmhqJ2BOmq8

Unlike the white men that get the pusssy juice flowing in Nigerian women just because they are white, black men are disadvantaged with white women just because they are black.

You must be rich as fucck as a black man to get a premium White chick.
I agree wit u bro I saw a video where a white man was saying white women should not date black men, dat black men have low IQ, smh, but it was ok 4 white men to date black woman.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by babasolution: 1:10am On Dec 15, 2017
cstr1000:

I hope you know the meaning of ''premium white chicks''. Daughters of Rich white SOBs that attended private schools all their lives, not just any white plain looking girl looking for a stable partner.

You see how easy it was for these white boys to sweep these fine Nigerian women off their feet and even marry them- Black Nigerian women who are probably from wealthy homes.
it would take a miracle for a Nigerian man to marry a white woman of that same calibre. You need serious dough and a reputation.

ok,i get u nw,its tru,black girls make themselves very easy for white men,buh its nt out of the ordinary,many blacks adore white folks,a white man is high status by default to most blackwomen no matter his class or pedigree,nd u knw women no go for high status men,buh a black man even if he is rich might not be seen as high status because of the stigma of poverty n backwardness of the blackrace,so it will be generally more difficult for black men,its just simple logic
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 15, 2017
ariklawani:
Oh my goodness! complete package. God I need a white dude.they are trouble less.

So start sliding into their DMs and tell them you can do anything for them even having a 3some with their friends like your fellow naija girls do. Don't forget to tell them you are open to letting them fůck you in the asshole because that is a big seller too. One more thing, tell them you just need their love and attention and they don't have to spend a dime to take care of you and as matter of fact, you will be the one responsible for their upkeep and all. Goodluck in your hunt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Backinfront:
Lies lies. You guys never get anything right. Do you! You think its by making black women look bad and white women look good. You are only shooting yourselves. If you continue to bring our women down to uplift others expect millions of this type of marriage soon!

Use your head! Uplift your women they will stick with you on the long run. Do just the opposite you will lose them steadily.

Sir, no disrespect whatsoever but, trust me on this one. It's become a NORM not only to 9ja girls but, most African ladies.
It's principally POVERTY. They only fall in love when money and materialities are involved till a dude with more comes along. Look at the entertainment industry which reflects reality in our society.
They've become more of a commodity (highest bidder)
What do they (ladies) have to offer other than sex? The same pvssy a white lady gives to you out of passion, they make sure you either pay in cash or kind... as long as they get something out of it. Dignified Prostitution!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Bennyranks: 1:14am On Dec 15, 2017
Cry as you may but naija guys are full of shit

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 15, 2017
Jesse01:
I agree wit u bro I saw a video where a white man was saying white women should not date black men, dat black men have low IQ, smh, but it was ok 4 white men to date black woman.

dat wat am saying all along it very easy 4 a white man to marry a black, woman dan d black man to marry white woman, d white man will shoot any black man who dare date a white, lady. White men hate d ideas dat black men date dere women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by ebonflexy(m): 1:17am On Dec 15, 2017
Why do these white dudes always only pick the BEST looking black chicks?
Meanwhile black dudes be picking the weirdest looking white chicks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Backinfront(m): 1:21am On Dec 15, 2017
Follysho707:

Sir, no disrespect whatsoever but, trust me on this one. It's become a NORM not only to 9ja girls but, most African ladies.
It's principally POVERTY. They only fall in love when money and materialities are involved till a dude with more comes along. Look at the entertainment industry which reflects reality in our society.
They've become more of a commodity (highest bidder)
What do they (ladies) have to offer other than sex? The same pvssy a white lady gives to you out of passion, they make sure you either pay in cash or kind... as long as they get something out of it. Dignified Prostitution!

Continue uplifting white women. E go back fire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 15, 2017
ebonflexy:

Because black chicks are very cheap when it comes to a white man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
Caribbeans women are stunning
now u talkincheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by seguno2: 1:25am On Dec 15, 2017
ebonflexy:

Men marry down their socio-economic ladder.
Eligible women marry up theirs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by seguno2: 1:26am On Dec 15, 2017
Xda59:

No.
See my above response.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Backinfront:

Continue uplifting white women. E go back fire.

I got no reason whatsoever doing that. I'm just being honest and objective based on personal experiences and thorough observations.
Of course there're tons of sweet chics out there. I just based my arguments on what's become a normalcy within our society. Again, like I mentioned earlier, it's mostly borne out of POVERTY! Nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Fulaman198(m): 1:28am On Dec 15, 2017
wristbangle:
Abeg make we hear word undecided She got engaged to this white man because of his money and citizenship status meanwhile the Nigerian guy still having hope on her may want to commit suicide seeing these pictures.

This is an eye opener to Nigerian men that it's hightime we married white ladies ( I don't mean old mamas).

I know some broke feminists would intrude this thread and turn the tide to their disgusting blushing cool

Marrying white women is not a solution. The problem with Nigerians is Westernisation. It should not be proud that it is abandoning its own languages, tradition, etc. in favour of something that is not their own (Western culture). Nigerians have severe inferiority complex. They claim to be religious and believe in God, but yet they treat white people as their God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by TyrantInAsoRock: 1:29am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you a mugu.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Xda59:

u are so on point, while d white women is not so in to d black man
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Backinfront(m): 1:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Follysho707:

I got no reason whatsoever doing that. I'm just being honest and objective based on personal experiences and thorough observations.
Of course there're tons of sweet chics out there. I just based my arguments on what's become a normalcy within our society. Again, like I mentioned earlier, it's mostly borne out of POVERTY! Nothing else.
Dude there is nothing honest or objective about that especially in this case. Poverty might be a factor in marrying out but its not always what triggers interracial relationships between black women and white men. There is more to it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 15, 2017
lefulefu:
now u talkincheesy
lol u have to get d Benjamins or d greens be4 dey look ur wey oooo or els Oyo, will be ur second name.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Backinfront:
Dude there is nothing honest or objective about that especially in this case. Poverty might be a factor in marrying out but its not always what triggers interracial relationships between black women and white men. There is more to it.

The POVERTY factor isn't for the inter-racial marriages but, for the 9ja ladies that are extremely materialistic and overly dependent on men for everything. I say 70% of African chics fall in such category.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
shutup Wit dis your nigeria men marrying old white women nonsense, Nigerian women worship white, men, a white man who is a begger in his country can come to Nigeria and marry a gal dat is stunning, because Nigerian women worship white men, to dem white men is dere God, is not d same 4 white women, if u no get money no white woman go look ur face.

True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.