Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (103672 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kekx:

You've got a point, kiss a very good point and idea of the possible reason that could prompt any atom of detest for "Blunt fellows",...But far from it, that's not my reason.

My reason is, I use to be a blunt fellow with much annoying and high rate of rough manners of approach in correcting or a any discussion, hated by many, despised by most, loved by few, avoided by 80% of female pals kiss ... Many were scared of me,.... Lol, I do see myself as lord then before people.... The difference between I and our savage NwaAmaikpe then was that I seek for troubles while he doesn't....Lol

Not until my rough and undiluted talks sent a lady depressed which almost cost her life, landed me in trouble.. See gbege!! grin .... Then I had to comport my scrotum and give myself a break and started detesting anything that has to do with the word "Blunt", thou, it still lives in me kiss.,.... Can't you see how stupid I was?, or was that called for? grin

Come with a flask filled with rice while coming grin

Oh! You used to be one of those I talked about earlier? Issokae. What most people don't understand is that there's a thin line between being blunt and being insensitive, the old you was insensitive, full of yourself not blunt. Thank God, you're a changed person though. Few example of blunt people on here, poco and mynd.

I don't know how to cook. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Mynd44: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Oh! You used to be one of those I talked about earlier? Issokae. What most people don't understand is that there's a thin line between being blunt and being insensitive, the old you was insensitive, full of yourself not blunt. Thank God, you're a changed person though. Few example of blunt people on here, poco and mynd.

Reply your mail please
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mynd44:

Reply your mail please

Replied already. smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Mynd44: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Replied already. smiley
Didnt see it
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Kekx(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lol, nice of you kiss

Judging from your points, seems it'll be difficult for one to be blunt and insensitive together, can one?,i may be wrong thou.

Lol, just mix anything grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by mediocre(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
This thread is a masterpiece my god! grin grin

Some dudes on here are severely mentally deranged, sheet mehn grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by mediocre(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Besides the fvken joke, i totally forgot for the values she represented, she had so many foes who would be glad to see her taken down, i completely forgot, funnily, she's of the highest moral standard i've ever seen in my entire life ! Till tomorrow, still trying to figure out how such a good friendship turned down the hill, i don pray tire ask God wetin happen, it eldues my mental acuity. God sees sha ! With a pure heart, and pure hands will i deal with people till i return to the dust, though she's innocent of my rash words. The moral of the story is protect your friendships and relationships cause there are locusts on the hunt for healthy friendships. I wish i could say i understood, for some that never ever fights or engage in squabbles, till tomorrow, what happened October8 and how i find myself here is something i'll continue to probe in my mind.

The lady's a good catch for any great chap out there jare, one of the finest i've met in my entire life, if not for...
Who knows this guy outside here, he needs to be admitted in a mental facility ASAP. I mean padded rooms and all, handcuffs (for restraint) if possible. Never come across a more unstable person in my life. Jeez shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by mediocre(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jupxter:
Lessons for the ones coming behind, be careful about " Familiar Spirits " and how they ruin friendships/relationships. Na all i go talk ! Ask the elder ones or folks in ministry, they'll explain
Lmaoooooooo, he don resort to blaming village people. I don dieee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Blackhawk03(f): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hahahaha grin grin cheesy grin grin

Mediocre sef grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ebeano49(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
I wish her luck! I hope she knows that Poland is probably the most racist European country! She better belt in for a long turbulent ride.
Again, I wish her best of luck. I was engaged to a Polish lady for 1year. I had a quick change of mind after visiting my wouldbe in-laws in a town called Tarnow. Their overt racism is incredile!! Their women like black xoxo sha wink wink

Having said that, that it didnt work for me doesnt mean it wont work for her though.
I'm happily married today to a black beauty from my Imo State cool cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by meobizy(f): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
Oyibo jam slay queen. I wonder how far their marriage has gone after two years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.