Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (103681 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Hespee93: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2017
Evablizin:
gringrin
Calm down,no be fight nau.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by godofuck231: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Heard u just did yours. Lovely pix from it as seen cool
. This one no bad sha, she's found someone with unused account and check books
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2017
Ishilove:
Why is it that when our women marry white men, it is usually young attractive ones, but when the Nigerian men marry white women, it is their ancestors they drag to Ikoyi registry to wed? undecided
because many nigerian guys who marry white women do it for green cards and nothing more.na d old ugly oyibo women na im easy to hit.note also that most of the guys engaged in such have wives or serious girlfriends back home that their granny oyibo wife is unware of.all na part of hustling.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you a mugu.

You should be used for human sacrifice
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by cocolacec(m): 7:10am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
shutup Wit dis your nigeria men marrying old white women nonsense, Nigerian women worship white, men, a white man who is a begger in his country can come to Nigeria and marry a gal dat is stunning, because Nigerian women worship white men, to dem white men is dere God, is not d same 4 white women, if u no get money no white woman go look ur face.
The white woman doesnt need a rich guy all they want is a good time in bed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 7:10am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

Stop hating on successful ladies....... leave her market to sell
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by topsam1(m): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol....which one be ilejemeje? The one in ekiti state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
shutup Wit dis your nigeria men marrying old white women nonsense, Nigerian women worship white, men, a white man who is a begger in his country can come to Nigeria and marry a gal dat is stunning, because Nigerian women worship white men, to dem white men is dere God, is not d same 4 white women, if u no get money no white woman go look ur face.
Just calm down take this for breakfast

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Word. I've made up my mind. If I must marry a naija girl, she must be rich and come from an influencial home else, na white girl ooh! Coz from the look of things these days, no1 gives a Bleep about love anymore, it's all about personal interest
haha brother i for like reason same with u about oyibo women but unfortunately oyibo women no dey get yansh.there buttocks is just so flat and no hips.this na one edge wey naija women get over dem.there was one white lady dat lectured us in school then.ol boy if u see this lady backside na so e extra flat. I can understand why oyibo men are now running after African and black American women.there want to cup a feel of that fat soft twerkable ukwu of the African woman.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2017
frenzyduchess:
And let me guess the guys that marry grannies do it for love, undecided you are pointing a finger at African ladies, what about your African brothers? undecided
Why acccuse others of the very same thing you are guilty of?, and worse still y'all marry grannies. Lots of Nigerian men brag and use "I am the man" quote when dating our women, yet when it comes to white chicks they don't mind becoming house boys and errand boys for the white chick undecided,isnt this the highest level of inferiority complex?, how come you can do for a white chick what you normally wouldn't do for a Nigerian lady, does culture vary with race?, pick this point he has been trying to pass across which you obviously don't want to take " treat your women right, and she will stay with you " . Even Nigerian men that were able to get Young white chicks end up becoming house husbands and errand boys, let's not deceive ourselves Too many folks on this thread are suffering from inferiority complex, yet they don't know it. Congratulat the couple and move on and stop spewing venom and letting out your frustrations ,it's Nigerian ladies that stopped you from marrying young white chicks neither are they the ones that made you become house boys to white chicks, get a grip of your lives

Sincerely, I don't have anything against inter-racial marriages. I was simply elaborating on the attitudes of most African ladies towards dating for genuine love... which is non-existence unless there's MONEY/WEALTH involved. They lack financial independence. A college girl dating a fellow colleague expects the guy to shower her with gifts and stuff... with what money? So many, many other unrealistic expectations from these money hungry ladies. Of course NOT the case for all.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2017
lefulefu:
haha brother i for like reason same with u about oyibo women but unfortunately oyibo women no dey get yansh.there buttocks is just so flat and hips.this na one edge wey naija women get over dem.there was one white lady dat lectured us in school then.ol boy if u see this lady backside na so e extra flat. I can understand why oyibo men are now running after African and black American women.there want to cup a feel of that fat soft twerkable ukwu of the African woman.
Bro no reason am ooh! aside Asia, the rest get big ass and boobs ooh
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2017
wristbangle:

I never knew u have become a monitoring spirit after living a life of a frustrated feminist.

E pele ma.

Same old line, guy come up with something new na. Ahbeg, surprise me. No be painment make you edit your comment.
Oko iya arugbo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by ambitious001: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2017
This one is strong
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Bro no reason am ooh! aside Asia, the rest get big ass and boobs ooh
haha for where u see am? Is it not the few white ladies wey i dey see here wey some of my edo brothers dey carry come house?cheesy many of them no get yansh and besides a number of them overweight and dey shapeless. Even the ones u see on tv get flat yansh as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2017
And let me guess, the guys date white women for love?,
answer the question and stop pointing fingers, a black man will naturally do what he won't do for a black lady, why is that so?, where did the "I am the man " attitude go?, most Nigerian men exhibit that egotistic attitude only with Nigerian ladies.
Follysho707:

Sincerely, I don't have anything against inter-racial marriages. I was simply elaborating on the attitudes of most African ladies towards dating for genuine love... which is non-existence unless there's MONEY/WEALTH involved. They lack financial independence. A college girl dating a fellow colleague expects the guy to shower her with gifts and stuff... with what money? So many, many other unrealistic expectations from these money hungry ladies. Of course NOT the case for all.
Atleast you concluded with the bolded

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by londoner: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Wow so many Nigerian men are insecure at the sight of a Nigerian woman with a White man.

I never hear any criticism for IK Ogbonna or Mikel Obi for having White wives here on NL, infact it's quite the opposite.

As much as I have a preference for Black men I have to be honest the few mixed relationships I know seem to be much healthier than the black ones I know.
Generally, I find the issues that lots of Black men have both African and Caribbean just don't really present such an issue in many men of other races. They do have their own issues but from what I have seen its much less destructive to the relationship or family unit as a whole. They generally seem to be MUCH less egotistical to be honest.

If not for the fact that I love the black family/ culture and don't fancy an interracial situation chances are I would date outside my race too but it's just not for me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by wristbangle: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Same old line, guy come up with something new na. Ahbeg, surprise me. No be painment make you edit your comment.
Oko iya arugbo grin grin grin

Lol since u like looking for trouble, u will get a small dose of it this morning.

Omo wobe, are u now the devil's instrument hence roaming to disturb the peace of guys? Se Iwo yi ma loko sha pelu iwa kotan-kotan to ti gbin lokan e?
Am sure u are the pained person nursing the wounds from someone who broke your heart because u tax the hell out of him.

Go and fight the person responsible for your current predicament. Emi ko ni mo wa ni idi Oro yin iya arugbo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2017
blacq2009:
Polish boyfriend? Which type exactly - Lude or Kiwi?

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2017
wristbangle:

[s]Lol since u like looking for trouble, u will get a small dose of it this morning.

Omo wobe, are u now the devil's instrument hence roaming to disturb the peace of guys? Se Iwo yi ma loko sha pelu iwa kotan-kotan to ti gbin lokan e?
Am sure u are the pained person nursing the wounds from someone who broke your heart because u tax the hell out of him.

Go and fight the person responsible for your current predicament. Emi ko ni mo wa ni idi Oro yin iya arugbo[/s].

Same old bullshit.
Pain...broken heart...your favourite words grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2017
frenzyduchess:
And let me guess, the guys date white women for love?,
answer the question and stop pointing fingers, a black man will naturally do what he won't do for a black lady, why us that so?, where did the "I am the man " attitude go?, most Nigerian men exhibit that egotistic attitude only with Nigerian ladies. Atleast you concluded with the bolded

Dear, it seems you and I are comparing "apples" and "oranges". Anyway... going to bed. Goodnight NL fam! cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by jman77(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Rolex67:
She hit jackpot.
walahi!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by blacq2009(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=63296030][/quote]
Lefulefu, ma nigga. Aw far nah?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2017
grin grin
lefulefu:
bro its not something we should brag about cos majority of our brothers in Europe and the US always end up with fat ugly white women.see the ones wey some of our guys dey carry come to Ikoyi registry...mehn i wonder where they see some of these ugly fat old Caucasian mamas.
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Edipee(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Classic
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2017
Now i know there are a lot of bobriskys on nairaland. See comments sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by stanliwise(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Stop hating on successful ladies....... leave her market to sell
So she is now a successful lady because she is getting married to a white a man.
Remember she has not told us what she does does for a living.

Mtchew
I know people like you
Awon feminist wey dey depend on men for everthing.
And that is why some men(white men especially) treat some of you africa lady as trash. Because you have gotten your priority wrong.
SMH angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2017
Follysho707:

I concur. It's all abt $$$$ and materialism to majority of black girls... undecided. Gimme money for fake hair, fake nails, blah, blah... Not a pint of dignity and respect. Anyway, there's a reason why 65% of black chics (Akata/African) are single. Oyinbo ladies cherish their dignity like craze. Even on the first date, they prefer to "go dutch" (equally split the bill). ... Go figure!
Exactly my thought bro. A girl that joined me to see a movie yesterday was requesting for shawarma to take home after the movie despite the fact that I paid for the movie and refreshments that day ooh! That aside, the one way dey vex me pass be say I lost my dad last week and knew am in a sober mood yet she still get mind wan chop me. Can you imagine that altitude? I weak for naija girls ooh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Phut:

No we do not agree Like I said, your behavior is reminiscent of a lot of confused African American men. Be a man. Chase power. Build up a mystique around you. Uplift you women, do not rack shoulders with them (i.e they are marrying whites ... but we can do it better). Nigerian men should strive to take their rightful place amongst the men of the world (financial power and relevance in the world). Leaving that to face women is a sign of timidity and not being sure of yourself. So instead of engaging in that true and valiant fight, you choose to pick on someone who you perceive to be weaker tha. You (your women, who are the mirror image of you).

cc: Fulaman198
cc: Backinfront

You're smart i can relate, but many of our sisters are over-bearing, we like to get married to them, but the attitude is a turn off. About challenging on a global scale, we're getting there, i think you're seeing way too much flaws with the Nigerian guy,take it easy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
grin grin grin
hey miss fire fire gud morningcheesy.saw the way u were lashing out at those dudes yesterday in that thread about a young lady purchasing two automobiles cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2017
lefulefu:
haha brother i for like reason same with u about oyibo women but unfortunately oyibo women no dey get yansh.there buttocks is just so flat and no hips.this na one edge wey naija women get over dem.there was one white lady dat lectured us in school then.ol boy if u see this lady backside na so e extra flat. I can understand why oyibo men are now running after African and black American women.there want to cup a feel of that fat soft twerkable ukwu of the African woman.

But they have attitude

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.