Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (103664 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2017
stanliwise:

Almost everyday, my mother is a Nigeria woman.
Some nigeria girls I have come across are angels and good girl if I must confess but I have noticed that they are very few, same as our good guys too.
So it is not a gender something.
Can we drop this.
Good morning biacan
How was ur night?
Ohhhh that's so sweet of you
Good morning stanliwise
my night was splendid and yours.....?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Stop being petty. When did i wish him well. Since two days, your snide comments and remarks were arrows you shot at me. If i mailed you to stop, you'll make noise, i'm after you, if i posted publicly a war. I found someone who knows you to talk to you to stop using my private info in your snide remarks you're flaring up. Who came for who? Just let me be, i'm done with this

You have told me you wish us well.
You told him you don't wanna come between us.

Supersystem, why did you send him a PM?
Leave him out of this.

What kind of man goes about sending his acclaimed ex, current guy a PM to intercede in a cyber war? Chai!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Supersystemnig, supersystemng, kreativgenius, bluetrails7, connectpoint1, jupxter... these are the ones I know, because you can't miss him, once you go through his post.
There might be more.
Thank you he has been busted for real
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

You owe me leaving HIM out of this!!!
Why did you send him a PM to intercede?
You don't wanna come between us, blabla.
Damn!
You're disgustingly annoying!

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

You have told me you wish us well.
You told him you don't wanna come between us.

Supersystem, why did you send him a PM?
Leave him out of this.

What kind of man goes about sending his acclaimed ex, current guy a PM to intercede in a cyber war? Chai!!! grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by cstr1000: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2017
Arielle:

grin grin grin grin grin True talk. Guys are hurtin' bad!!!!! cheesy
She's pretty, he's handsome. But she has to be a gold digger because he's white! undecided Leave them be. They're obviously very happy and in love. Go get your own. grin
Because a Nigeria man would not get to date a white woman of that same calibre with as much ease as it took the white guy to date a successful Nigerian woman.

I am sure that polish white guy's sister is out of bounds to the average Black man.

Doesn't that piss you off.?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by stanliwise(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Shut up.
Why did you send him a mail?
You wanna play clueless now. I wanted to ignore for his privacy, but you showed yourself even when I didn't know it's you again.

Leave him out of this!!!
We don't need you to wish us well!!

What is going on!?
You people are just flooding this thread with what you should chat privately.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bionixs: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you a mugu.
...even Oshogbo and Ozoro. I tire o. but your helper could come from anywhere when God decides to mark your book
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Aunty, i'm your one room apartment dirty boxers guy. Keep your snide comments away from my personal identity. Simple and stop playing victim. I don't need you for anything. Get lost now plz!

LOL.
All my comments are now directed at you?
Is that why you were convulsing on that thread? Make guilty conscience no kill you ooo grin grin grin

Look who is talking of playing victim. You get luck say your guys just obeying guys code, them for done tell you the truth on how you come off.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.
All my comments are now directed at you?
Is that why you were convulsing on that thread? Make guilty conscience no kill you ooo grin grin grin

Look who is talking of playing victim. You get luck say your guys just obeying guys code, them for done tell you the truth on how you come off.

ity abeg
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by stanliwise(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Ohhhh that's so sweet of you
Good morning stanliwise
my night was splendid and yours.....?
Is that you in the profile pic?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bionixs: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2017
wristbangle:
Abeg make we hear word undecided She got engaged to this white man because of his money and citizenship status meanwhile her Nigerian boyfriend still hoping to marry her may likely want to commit suicide after seeing these pictures.

This is an eye opener/pointer to Nigerian men that it's hightime we married white ladies ( I don't mean old mamas) as against the hungry ladies in our society here.

I know some broke feminists would intrude this thread and turn the tide to their disgusting blushing sad
eeeeeeh!? you no get eye? that man could need her beauty more than she needs his money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2017
stanliwise:

What is going on!?
You people are just flooding this thread with what you should chat privately.

Help me beg him. Dude claimed we broke up.
Since then I haven't had rest, from spilling personal mails, to going about the whole NL painting me as a demon. I no talk...
Now if I make a comment, hewill claim it's directed at him and start bombarding me with mails. If I have a beef with someone, another mail...telling me he isn't the person.

He crowned it all, by mailing a NLder he thinks I am dating. Telling the guy to appeal to me to stop cyber war. What nonsense is that?

No o. I am doing no private chat with him. Before he posts my mails here again.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Na you put guilt for my conscience abi?

Whatever ! Poco, stop throwing shades at me. You and I both know what you're doing, i aint interested in your bull. now swerve to infity abeg

You stay in a one room?
You wear dirty boxers? Then fix up your life, so you stop thinking such comments are directed at you grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2017
stanliwise:
Is that you in the profile pic?
Far from that
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Since then I haven't had rest, from spilling personal mails, to going about the whole NL painting me as a demon. I no talk...
Now if I make a comment, hewill claim it's directed at him and start bombarding me with mails. If I have a beef with someone, another mail...telling me he isn't the person.

He crowned it all, by mailing a NLder he thinks I am dating. Telling the guy to appeal to me to stop cyber war. What nonsense is that?

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by gameboyo: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

NwaAmaikpe
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Are you talking to me how dare you
aunty ,gran ma, white walker, slay queen, pepper dem gan queen, I beg u in d name of God. leave me alone.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

You stay in a one room?
You wear dirty boxers? Then fix up your life, so you stop thinking such comments are directed at you grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by stanliwise(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

No o. I am doing no private chat with him. Before he posts my mails here again.
This one strong o.
Were you people in a relationship b4 now.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by lanocfoods: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Victim card. Whose information has been in your snide comments since a few days? Did i mail you or contact you in anyway without necessity ( your snide comments) Jonsing guy one room dirty bozers guy and all you've been dishing out with my private " intel ". Typical playing the victim car. Look who's saying someone's seeking validation. Just tell me if you'lll stop or you need me to do the version of what you're doing to me to you, simple

If you stay in one room with dirty boxers, your business!!!
I don't know where you stay, I don't know what your boxers look like. If that description is you, I will be very surprised...considering you wanted to take me to Europe...na you talk am here kwa grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Belafonte(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2017
silver94:

White women don't marry for money. Unlike gold digger citizens like you undecided

Wii you kip kwayet! angry grin. Gold-digger na Nigerian word?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
aunty ,gran ma, white walker, slay queen, pepper dem gan queen, I beg u in d name of God. leave me alone.
White Hunter create a new thread and apologies to me for what you did attached to the thread should be a pics of you kneeling down begging for forgiveness saying it would never happen again do it now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

If you stay in one room with dirty boxers, your business!!!
I don't know where you stay, I don't know what your boxers look like. If that description is you, I will be very surprised...considering you wanted to take me to Europe...na you talk am here kwa grin

S...
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by stanliwise(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Far from that
I guess so.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Stop throwing shades at me using my private intel. You may think you're having fun, if i lose my restraint, youwon't like the comments i'll make. If my life needs fixing, i don't see how it's any of your business. Keep going with your nuisance remarks, it's leading you to where you'll end. Just leave me out of your issues.
So you live in a one room apartment and you're putting on dirty boxers retweet na waooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
So you live in a one room apartment and you're putting on dirty boxers retweet na waooo

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
White Hunter create a new thread and apologies to me for what you did attached to the thread should be a pics of you kneeling down begging for forgiveness saying it would never happen again do it now
oh u see am a male gold digger I don't beg broke gals, are u rich if yes am, willing to lick d floor 4 u, or els waka.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Stop throwing shades at me using my private intel. You may think you're having fun, if i lose my restraint, youwon't like the comments i'll make. If my life needs fixing, i don't see how it's any of your business. Keep going with your nuisance remarks, it's leading you to where you'll end. Just leave me out of your issues.

LOL. Like you lost it before and pasted my mails?
Then iced it by sending a PM to who you think is my new boyfriend. You must think there is anything you can do that'll surprise me or anyone here... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
oh u see am a male gold digger I don't beg broke gals, are u rich if yes am, willing to lick d floor 4 u, or els waka.
I can only employ you as my gateman if you're ready hit the mail

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by SpyAC(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

enyea, what is pissing u off, cant u appreciate good thing small ha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.