Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) (138799 Views)

Manila Skyline, Philippines / African City Skyline Pictures / Abuja Skyline: Day And Night-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by GNature(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2006
1. Victoria Island, Lagos

2. & 3. Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki, Lagos

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by alarinjo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2006
love those, GNature. Did u take those pics by yourself?
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by GNature(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2006
Thanks.

No, i didn't take them personally.
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by aaadebayo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2006
None of the SkyScapperCity links are working. Does this web site still exist?
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 1:44am On Sep 25, 2006
Heya constantin its now easy to get naija pics, the old days of misrepresentation are almost over, Glo rules this street

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 1:45am On Sep 25, 2006
Yes the web still exists but they were updating thier hardware, try again if you haven't already tried.
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by westSide(m): 5:30am On Sep 28, 2006
Lagos is not to bad but the city urgently needs a massive clean up
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 6:39am On Oct 01, 2006
More pics (i got nothing better to do)

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by GNature(m): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2006
@dblock

Really nice pictures. When did you take them ?
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2006
i didn't take em i just have good sources, more

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2006
more grin

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by soulpatrol(f): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2006
keep em coming. nice photos. lets show these ignorant people what we got cool
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 4:00am On Oct 02, 2006
more grin

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 6:08am On Oct 02, 2006
Got more------peace------ cool

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 6:09am On Oct 02, 2006
One laast one

Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Constantin: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2006
dblock, can you please attach the link where you sourced the pics from , they are gorgeous!
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2006
I got the union building from www.emporis.com
Most of them from a lagos nigeria search on MSN
The Nal Buildings from a gogle search on Nal building (second page)
Those Panos pictures i got from http://www.paris-skyscrapers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=25876 it's all in freanch but you can still work your way around
The two Victoria island pictures are from wikipedia cheesy
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2006
I'll post more links and maybe some more pictures in the afternoon
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2006
So much for the pictures angry
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 3:17am On Jan 25, 2007
More Pictures :|

Lagos Downtown

Lagos Road

Lagos Midrisesmiley

Downtown
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 3:23am On Jan 25, 2007
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by GNature(m): 4:33am On Jan 25, 2007
GREAT PICTURES MEN !

Thanks so much ! Keep them coming wink
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Ndipe(m): 6:00am On Jan 25, 2007
Nice pictures, but at the same time, the buildings are constructed at the detriment of oil producing states.
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 6:08am On Jan 25, 2007
There's currently a a tourism project proposed for the Naija delta region, it'll supposedly empower the people and develop the region. The Project if completed will leave the region looking even better than Lagos. It is true that the region has been unfairly neglected, but there are new initiatives proposed and i beleive that they'll help the region if the militants let it happen (u can't keep blowing up pipelines for eternity) wink

I'll post the thread ina new thread wink
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 2:30am On Jan 27, 2007
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2007
One last pic grin
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by niceuzor: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2007
Why is it that some pic refuse to show?

what the cause?

anyway some of them are nice and kool.
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2007
The main reasons why a pic may not sure is either it was incorrectly retrieved, or the location of the pic no longer exists or the pic hs a copyright code, but I can see most of them myself, how many exactly aren't shwing wink
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2007
HeadQuarters of UAC Of Nigeria (Niger House)

[img]http://www.dpo.uab.edu/~olusegun/nigeria/images/The%20dreaded%20Molue%20Bus_jpg.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.dpo.uab.edu/~olusegun/nigeria/images/Isale%20Eko--Lagos,%20Nigeria_jpg.jpg[/img]
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2007
Victoria Island

Downtown
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by Seun(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2007
DIdn't know Lagos could be this beautiful. Guess there are benefits to shooting a movie in such a place!
Re: Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) by dblock(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2007
I just hope tinubu get's kicked out and somone serious can clean up the place wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.