Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

All Employees And Employers Are Born Enemies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Employees And Employers Are Born Enemies (399 Views)

Nigerian Graduates Are Highly Employable; Govt And Employers Are Liars / 5 Proven Reasons Why Employers Are Rejecting Your CV Without Even Reading It / Some Employers Are Just Harsh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Employees And Employers Are Born Enemies by freemandgenius(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
The employee and employer are like parallel lines. No matter how one draws his/her straight line, it can never meet. The employer has a goal(s) in his/her organization which he/she tries to imbibe in the employee, but, the employee's goal(s) is/are different. Your boss evince threaten when you unexpectedly announce your exist in his/her company.infact, your boss is never happy that you progress in life. Forget those lines your boss will always tell you:'see, freeman this organization belongs to you(LIES!, if that is so Sir/Madam, why can't you will out the company to me). Try everything within your reach to build here. I know your salary is meagre, believe me, I have a grand plan of increasing your salary as soon as here grows.' This same person that has critically affirm all these like a boy trying to woo his way to sleeping with a girl,however, will not hesitate to fire you when he/she steps forward or when he/she finds a person he/she can pay less than yours. On the other hand, you are an enemy to your employer. Beloved the way you discharge your duty at your work place no matter how hard you would claim you work is not the same you would do if it were your own company. What a world!. Rule1: never trust your employer no matter how good he/she behaves and vice versa. IAM-FREEMANDGENIUS [b]The employee and employer are like parallel lines. No matter how one draws his/her straight line, it can never meet. The employer has a goal(s) in his/her organization which he/she tries to imbibe in the employee, but, the employee's goal(s) is/are different. Your boss evince threaten when you unexpectedly announce your exist in his/her company.infact, your boss is never happy that you progress in life. Forget those lines your boss will always tell you:'see, freeman this organization belongs to you(LIES!, if that is so Sir/Madam, why can't you will out the company to me). Try everything within your reach to build here. I know your salary is meagre, believe me, I have a grand plan of increasing your salary as soon as here grows.' This same person that has critically affirm all these like a boy trying to woo his way to sleeping with a girl,however, will not hesitate to fire you when he/she steps forward or when he/she finds a person he/she can pay less than yours. On the other hand, you are an enemy to your employer. Beloved the way you discharge your duty at your work place no matter how hard you would claim you work is not the same you would do if it were your own company. What a world!. Rule1: never trust your employer no matter how good he/she behaves and vice versa. IAM-FREEMANDGENIUS [/b]The employee and employer are like parallel lines. No matter how one draws his/her straight line, it can never meet. The employer has a goal(s) in his/her organization which he/she tries to imbibe in the employee, but, the employee's goal(s) is/are different. Your boss evince threaten when you unexpectedly announce your exist in his/her company.infact, your boss is never happy that you progress in life. Forget those lines your boss will always tell you:'see, freeman this organization belongs to you(LIES!, if that is so Sir/Madam, why can't you will out the company to me). Try everything within your reach to build here. I know your salary is meagre, believe me, I have a grand plan of increasing your salary as soon as here grows.' This same person that has critically affirm all these like a boy trying to woo his way to sleeping with a girl,however, will not hesitate to fire you when he/she steps forward or when he/she finds a person he/she can pay less than yours. On the other hand, you are an enemy to your employer. Beloved the way you discharge your duty at your work place no matter how hard you would claim you work is not the same you would do if it were your own company. What a world!. Rule1: never trust your employer no matter how good he/she behaves and vice versa. IAM-FREEMANDGENIUS
Re: All Employees And Employers Are Born Enemies by tosbobby(m): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
The variation in goal of the two parties cannot be erased. In fact, its a natural phenomenoun.
The truth is that if you are fortunate to be an employer tomorrow, you will do more than him.
Re: All Employees And Employers Are Born Enemies by freemandgenius(m): 6:44am On Dec 15, 2017
tosbobby:
The variation in goal of the two parties cannot be erased. In fact, its a natural phenomenoun.
The truth is that if you are fortunate to be an employer tomorrow, you will do more than him.
I did not exempt myself. It is inherent in everybody . Both pair are antagonistic

(1) (Reply)

Service Engineer Needed / Sales Executives Needed In A Printing Firm At Yaba / Vacancy For English And Physics Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.