Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos (18033 Views)

Best Car Drift On Earth By A Nigerian / BMW Claims World's Longest Car Drift In 8hours, Refuel While Drifting(Photos) / Don't Miss The Best Car Drift Show In Nigeria - 2017 Revs & Runway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
Pls what's the name of that black car with motul inscription on the windshield , something like this

Dodge Challenger. It is the only Amerikan car I can use my money to buy grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by wristbangle: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2017
It's overdue for Nigeria to have a standard field event for car race. This is something Lagos state government can look up to increase revenue generation for the state.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by godofuck231: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2017
I
autojosh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdSKByhEY9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9qakxLlMZ0

This is surely the best drift show in town. The 2017 Revs and Runway came with so much thrill, energy, adrenaline rush and bond between man and machine.

The event held at Tafawa Balewa Square in Lagos with several car enthusiasts, super cars, power bikes, super models, drifts, stunts, loud revs and amazing paint jobs/decals. 

After the car and bike stunts, the super models took to the runway to exhibit the latest outfits from Nigerian fashion brands.. after which everyone proceeded to Cova Lounge in Victoria Island for the after party. 

This is definitely the coolest way to spend your weekend especially if you love cars, bike and/or fashion. 

See more photos and videos below..

https://autojosh.com/amazing-photos-videos-revs-runway-car-drift-show/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Where is Dino melayeeeeee!

Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by dontbothermuch: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2017
Ahh! Predator comes to mind

Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by lobell: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Great expectations!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by wtfcoded: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Autojosh pls is there any garage u know i can tune my car(visual n performance upgrade).
I can't even perform an ordinary 'burn out' on my c300,so disappointing!
Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2017
No car drift Better​ than vboot
Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by practicalclass: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
Pls what's the name of that black car with motul inscription on the windshield , something like this

Most likely a Dodge. But can't say if it's Dodge Charger or different model.

Btw in this era of fuel scarcity with hike in fuel/diesel prices, dem fit do this? shocked
Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2017
autojosh:
Some more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKAck-u4kPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTLHHy1uJAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDxmKv5LE7c

Credits: Instagram - @motiontownshow, @loayezabadne1, @ckknightphoto, @supercarsofnigeria, @luko.pinheiro, @ark_ng,  @armany.aina, @thecarcompanyltd @naijarides @joyfotoz, @jummiekay, @dayotwanni
i knew BMW the ultimate driving machine will top the list...Give me a destination and i will be there...Rugged with pride..I love BMWs without apologies!
Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by newslifeop: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Good
Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
Thats a dodge challenger.
Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
Thats a dodge challenger.
the car dey high me
Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
the car dey high me
me sef like am but not compared to a DODGE CHARGER SRT. I fit die for that car. Challengers na nice car but na 2 doors e dey get.
Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
DancingSkeleton:

DODGE
Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by DancingSkeleton(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
me sef like am but not compared to a DODGE CHARGER SRT. I fit die for that car. Challengers na nice car but na 2 doors e dey get.
yeah

JamaicanLove:

DODGE
thanks
Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by autojosh: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
wtfcoded:
Autojosh pls is there any garage u know i can tune my car(visual n performance upgrade).

Sure. You can check out Stingray Auto Garages in Lekki.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by DaimlerBen(m): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
wtfcoded:
Start on a wet road, it's easy.
Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by wtfcoded: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
DaimlerBen:
Start on a wet road, it's easy.
this car is annoyingly underpowered!
Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by alterego17: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Bitcoin1000 post=63295668]My signature tho [/

Ur signature bitclubext.com is scam...I will create a thread nn expose u very soon
Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=alterego17 post=63424871][/quote]

It's not I've tried to reach you. How did it go.

PM me on my other moniker
Re: Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos by alterego17: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2017

It's not I've tried to reach you. How did it go.

PM me on my other moniker

sharrap liar...whjich oda monicker...u hv deleted ur bitcoin1000 profile abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

V4 And V6 Engines - Why Nigerians are Running Away From V6? / It's Medically Wrong To Use The AC Just Immediately You Enter Your Hot Car / ***You Can Actually Get A Cheap, Good Car At Salvage Auction***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.