Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) (37222 Views)

HAVE YOUR OWN MASTERPIECE By Daniel Tee Olaniyi / Nigeria Universities Graduating Students Beaten Like Thieves(video)-eac TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by Narldon: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2017
Milllz:

I’m still looking at how to interpret the artwork. I’ll leave it for art people. Maybe they’ll tell me how the sky was falling down and the croc wanted to get his last highness grin grin

Rochas Okorocha can do the interpretation....

Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2017
This will be nice at Otuoke junction.

1 Like

Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by Achillesdam500(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've never seen such an uneven and rough Schnapps bottle in my life.

The hole in the bottle is another big 'No:
His use of scale is also faulty, a wall gecko would have been more proportional to the bottle.

If I were his supervisor, I'd score him a 'D'.

Will you keep quiet you this nonsensical elements whom sense of reasoning has been kept in the opposite sex wears

1 Like

Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by IkemChris(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2017
If you are from IMO go and meet Rochas you will be made commissioner for statue and erection lol

2 Likes

Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by able20(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2017
Unklekelvin:
A graduating student of the University of Benin, Ugwuanyi C. Joseph has erected a
masterpiece in the Ekehuan campus of the university.

The masterpiece which was shared on Facebook by Uniben's Public Relations Officer, Michael Osasuyi, shows a crocodile and a bottle.

Apparently, the masterpiece is the final year project work of Joseph, a graduating student in the department of Fine and Applied Arts.

http://www.unibengist.com/2017/12/uniben-graduating-student-erects.html?m=1
Rochas Boyz
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by ijrm: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2017
Ekenwan Campus....
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by translux(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Okorocha linelage
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2017
Unklekelvin:
A graduating student of the University of Benin, Ugwuanyi C. Joseph has erected a

The masterpiece which was shared on Facebook by Uniben's Public Relations Officer, Michael Osasuyi, shows a crocodile and a bottle.

Apparently, the masterpiece is the final year project work of Joseph, a graduating student in the department of Fine and Applied Arts.

Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by masties2(f): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Proudly repping Ekenwan campus of Great UniBen.

The sculptor did well, however that is barely a masterpiece. There are greater works on the campus such as The Crocodile Avatar, the Miner, Campus Romance and others. The bottle was too rough. He should work on better finishing.. However, he did well. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by Tamakay(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2017
A nice art work and a satirical work as well. This is my interpretation:

For a croc not to perceived the smell of a gin and mistaken it for water to drink depicts the crunch economic condition in the country. The croc just wants to drink and survive because it's thirsty and the content inside the bottle doesn't matter provided it is liquid and it drinks from it to quench its thirst for water.

This is the situation most Nigerians find themselves today. They are just struggling to survive.
With the shape of the bottle, we all know it is schnapp and we all know the alcoholic content of it and yet the croc defy all of that and wants a taste of it.
Let's now take the bottle and its content to represent Libya, Indonesia, Malaysia and any other country that sternly frowns at illicit act but yet, our Naija guys and babes defy all odds to do business there just to survive just like the croc which environment is now affected by draught.

4 Likes

Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by Vokians(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Beautiful masterpiece Thumbs Up
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by joenor(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2017
NIce one, I must say.
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by encrypt(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Milllz:
Very Nice artistry. His attention to detail on the croc is 100!!. I hope he puts this talent to good use.

I’m still looking at how to interpret the artwork. I’ll leave it for art people. Maybe they’ll tell me how the sky was falling down and the croc wanted to get his last highness grin grin

The detailing on that Croc mean!!!
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2017
congratulations....... you just landed yourself a job. New imo state commissioner for Statue and image irrection.
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2017
Rocha's will employ you
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2017
mytime24:
Take it to owerri ,

Okorocha must c dis grin

Are you from Owerri?
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2017
Unklekelvin:

Ekewan Campus!
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2017
masties2:
Proudly repping Ekenwan campus of Great UniBen.

The sculptor did well, however that is barely a masterpiece. There are greater works on the campus such as The Crocodile Avatar, the Miner, Campus Romance and others. The bottle was too rough. He should work on better finishing.. However, he did well. Kudos!
'Mama Ekewan' statue still remains the best for me.

1 Like

Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2017
tongue
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by dollynnn(f): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2017
lol, looks as if the croc wanna dance "one corner " nice art work tho
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by impregnable10(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2017
This guy must come from IMO state. AKPULA GI
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2017
Okorocha needs you more than he needs his state workers.
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Rochas is calling.... And Rochas right now, I would like my image to replace the croc
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by arhyel020(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2017
i tink the croc was lock inside the bottle,and have his way out
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by lampopp: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2017
Beautiful masterpiece. Great brain... Congratulations!!!!

Now our stupid government will not see this and many more to develop because they will not have the chance to embezzle with this.

Stupid people.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway if you are here and you spend 8/24hrs (at least) online and you ain't making $100 minimum online.... my dear, may sense fall on you. So you dey spend money do data for commenting and wasting away your precious time abi??

Oya visit the link on the pic below and see how you can be making $500 daily.

I no say una go say na scam... That is why you will remain perpetually POOR.

Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2017
nice work...kudos to d guy
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by abels(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Milllz:
Very Nice artistry. His attention to detail on the croc is 100!!. I hope he puts this talent to good use.

it means drinking alcohol eats the liver, don't drink too much
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by Abee79(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Rochas right now be like . . . .

Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by Trippletriangle: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

His use of scale is also faulty, a wall gecko would have been more proportional to the bottle.

If I were his supervisor, I'd score him a '
D'.from your write -up you don't know jack about art work or it's appreciation

Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by WaleOsu(m): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've seen people quote you alot,I think you deserved the bad comments
But I sincerely have to agree with you on this,your criticism of this is spot on!
As much as this art work is beautiful,the use of scale is poor indeed
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by Trippletriangle: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2017
Master piece †*********†how much?
Re: Forget Okorocha Uniben Graduating Student Erects A Masterpiece ( See Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your level of stupidity got me speechless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media / A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka / Artwork Made With Coca-Cola Bottles By A YABATECH Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.