Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 PM

Inquire On Visa To Belgium - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inquire On Visa To Belgium (7766 Views)

Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists / Nigeria: Abdulmutallab Episode - Tightening The Noose On Visa Ap / Advice On Visa Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inquire On Visa To Belgium by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2010
good day

am john i just secured admission into the hogeschool university in brussel belguim www.hubrussel.be pls i want to know is there any body in the house who have any idea on how i can secure the visa

serious minded people pls
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by niassawa(f): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2010
@ Hillarioz, Check out the http://www.diplomatie.be/abuja/ I think, this might help your finds.

More over, Is the school Tuition Free for Bachelor Program?

Wish you the best in all.

Cheers.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2010
thanks
the university is not tution free , there tution fees is 3500euros and you are require to pay 510 for the admission so that they can issue you an admission letter you can use for visa ,
do u have any body who can help concerning the visa
geniue
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by suxes2005(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2010
@poster

why not check d website and
get full details there

SHALOM
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by niassawa(f): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2010
@ poster, My Advice to you is to do things your self and come back here to give us good news and how your Experience with Belgium Embassy.

Listen man, its what you can do by your self, Once you have sufficiency money in your Account or Sponsors account, and your Other Necessaries document are legit. what else do you need to tender to the Embassy? Man be wise up. No more help me to get Visa. You have to face the VO for Questions and Answer them Correctly or else, you face the Consequences.

Feel Free to go to the Embassy and get your Passport Stamped man.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by goodguy1(m): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2010
@ poster
you have to visit belgium embassy in abuja in person since ur in kaduna the will be in a better position to tell u the documents that u need to apply for visa.
An international student needs a minimum of 6000 euros to take care of his living expenses while studying so add 6000+3500 euros dat gives you 9500euros so u need about 10,000 euros to be in ur bank statement or sponsors account if u really want to get ur visa.
Goodluck
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2010
@Mr Taiwo,
Wat did u Smoke?
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by suxes2005(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
He smoketh WEED!
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by smile4kenn(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2010
he smoked ganja
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2010
Yes, u guyz r right, Mr Taiwo smoked DOG S.HIT! ! ! !
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by omotee231: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2010
mr taiwo might be god sent,you never can tell,
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by suxes2005(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2010
omotee-231:

mr taiwo might be god sent,you never can tell,

Yeah i can see.

Ur 1st post on Nl is about
Mr. Taiwo. So u thought we wont
know you abi?

Thief, try anoda means u cant succeed!

SHALOM
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2010
@ mr taiwo anything you want to offer should be on this forum no side talk make u know go put me for corner , why did you want me to call you an you pls read the subject again i said[b] Inquire On Visa To Belgium[/b] oga ,
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by czard: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2010
@ hillaroz: how far? have u gottten ur visa? hw long does it take?
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by keloserial: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2010
@hilarioz these are d requirements,1st make sure u ve a sponsor who can give u his original docs and dat can folow u 2 belgium embasy in abuja and sign an affidavit of suport dat he can aford given u 519 euro/month.u ve to do police reports dat has ur finger print and must be legalizd @min.of foreign affairs in abuja,ur schl cert must be legalizd too @min. of education & finance,then u ve to do medical report only 2 clinics were accepted but one of them is in abuja dr seaman clinic while d 2nd one is in lagos kamoras clinic.pls dont use self sponsor but u can use urself as support to ur sponsor.check the link dat one of Nlanders drop www.diplomatie stuf u wil get a comprehensive details there.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by czard: 1:27am On Jul 23, 2010
keloserial:

@hilarioz these are d requirements,1st make sure u ve a sponsor who can give u his original docs and dat can folow u 2 belgium embasy in abuja and sign an affidavit of suport dat he can aford given u 519 euro/month.u ve to do police reports dat has your finger print and must be legalizd @min.of foreign affairs in abuja,your schl cert must be legalizd too @min. of education & finance,then u ve to do medical report only 2 clinics were accepted but one of them is in abuja dr seaman clinic while d 2nd one is in lagos kamoras clinic.pls dont use self sponsor but u can use urself as support to your sponsor.check the link dat one of Nlanders drop www.diplomatie stuf u wil get a comprehensive details there.

Did u apply for a student visa, do u know how long ot takes to be issued!!
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by keloserial: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2010
@czard,yes am stil waitin 4 d result,it takes 4wks if ur papers ar completd cos they wil send ur aplicatn 2 brussel.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by czard: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2010
keloserial:

@czard,yes am stil waitin 4 d result,it takes 4wks if your papers ar completd cos they wil send your aplicatn 2 brussel.

@keloserial: it good to meet up with ya here, i applied a approximately a month ago, but did my interview about 2 weeks after application, i guess their process is really strange, 4 weeks!!!
well we wait and its good to have a partner in waiting,

What school were u admitted to and for what program, When did u do ur interview?
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by keloserial: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2010
@czard, I submitd my aplicatn @ vfs on 9th of june and was cal 4 interview on 16th june. Am goin 4 MSc progrm in Physical Land Resources, Ghent University. Wat abt u?
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by czard: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2010
@ KELOSERIAL: wow!!! u have waited for more than 4 weeks then? don't u think you should call them? well i going to Hogeschool Universiteit brussel for MBA did my interview on the 7th of july

1 Like

Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by NOSCAM: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2010
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by keloserial: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2010
@CZARD if i didnt get any response on monday, i'll go to vfs office 2 kno if decisn has been made.i've sent mail to d embasy twice but no response yet,i ve tried 2 track my status online,it was telin me dat my details does nt exist, so i'll try 2 verify dat on teusday. The second part of my program wil be done at vrije uni @ brussel cos my prog is being conductd in 2 uni,1st yr at Ghent uni and 2nd yr at Vrije uni.do u ve the embasy numba? i cal d numba they use 2 cal me 4 interview but incomin cals ve ben barred on d line.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by JagaJaga1: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2010
@keloserial I am about to apply to university of Ghent for a master degree in biochemistry and biotechnology this october. I will like to know if you legalized the transcripts you sent to Ghent, if yes, where did you legalize it. Did you also send a letter of recommendation (you know it is optional)

What medium did the school use in notifying you of your admission and what month did they notify you.

I will like you to keep this thread updated on your visa procedures so that students like me can learn.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by keloserial: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2010
@Jaga Jaga I didnt legalise my transcript cos if opened is no more sealed confidentialy,I sent it like wit certified copy of my BSc cert. I aplied in Oct and got notified in January but in my offer letter it was statd dat i must legalisd my cert b4 leavin nig. Wheneva u ar sendin ur docs 2 ghent uni try 2 include ur resume and streamline ur wk,field or research experience 2 d program u intend 2 aply for,also photocopy of d data page of ur pasport all des'll boost ur chance of admision.

1 Like

Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by JagaJaga1: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2010
@keloserial The school wants Nigerian applicants to send legalized transcripts (this is stated on their website). My reason for asking if you legalized is for me to find out if it is possible for me to send my transcripts without legalization to enable me get admission so that i can later legalize it when coming over for studies.

If i am to legalize does it mean i will have to go to ministry of education and finance. On the schools website it says that we should legalize our docs with the embassy.

You did not say if you sent letter of recommendations or not.
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by keloserial: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2010
You dont need to legaliz ur transcript b4 getin admision,if ur transcript is sent directly 4rm ur sch to dem,legalizatn becom useless,yes i add recomendatn leta.I was informd of my offer via email and later they sent d hard copy. 4 u 2 legaliz any academic docs,u take ur docs 2 min.of educatn wit ur o'level and scratch card,then 2 min of foreign affairs in abuja.

1 Like

Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by czard: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2010
@ KeloSerial: 09- 4611429, this is the number sorry for the delay, By the way do u know any Nigerian Student in Belgium, Cos the time they are wasting is really alarming
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by keloserial: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2010
@CZARD,yes a colleague is curently studying at Hasselt University,why did u ask? Just be patient thins wil be alright,my only concern now is my sponsor docs needed 2 secure a contract am just prayin d embasy wil expedite action on my aplicatn so dat d guy wil nt miss d contract. Thanks 4 d numba
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by JagaJaga1: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2010
@keloserial I am sending my transcripts by myself which makes legalization very important.

Are you going to send your sponsor docs to the school or to the embassy
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by czard: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2010
Hey Keloserial: have u called the dudes, men dis wait funny oh, when is ur school resuming?, Hw far have u been able to retrive ur sponsors docs?
Re: Inquire On Visa To Belgium by keloserial: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2010
@CZARD, I've calld several times but seems those lines ve ben barred.I went 2 vfs ofice and I was told to be patient dat the embasy cant release my sponsor's docs alone,alternatively I shuld witdraw my aplicatn and I told dem dat cant be posible now.I've comited it 2 God.my schl wil resume last wk in septemba wat abt u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Marketers Are Ripping Us Off - Airline Operators / Arik Air Resumes Flights To Warri / RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.