Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". (9535 Views)

Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / The Error Of Daddy Freeze . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by PointZerom: 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Are you the one that made him[ freeze ] ordinary? Interesting!

What made pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilomew etc, extra ordinary apart from CHRIST?
Can a true child of God encourage baby mama? {fornication}.

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by aigboeben(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

RIGHTEOUSNESS is a gift we receive from GOD through grace in CHRIST JESUS. It is not something we are or attain.

THE GOODNEWS is this: Anybody can receive it, including Evans the kidnapper.
Is that the answer to my question you quoted?
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
PointZerom:
Can a true child of God encourage baby mama? {fornication}.

It is wrong. Likewise, collecting money and promising them heaven and earth through it in this era of grace is also wrong.

CHRIST frowns at it.

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by PointZerom: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

It is wrong. Likewise, collecting money and promising them heaven and earth through it in this era of grace is also wrong.

CHRIST frowns at it.
Your daddy Freeze is a fornicator then.

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
aigboeben:

Is that the answer to my question you quoted?

A fornicator who has accepted CHRIST as his righteousness is righteous before GOD.

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
PointZerom:
Your daddy Freeze is a fornicator then.

No one is righteous without CHRIST RIGHTEOUSNESS not even your self acclaimed pastors collecting contribution with a wrong doctrine of TITHE.

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by PointZerom: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

No one is righteous without CHRIST RIGHTEOUSNESS not even your self acclaimed pastors collecting contribution with a wrong doctrine of TITHE.
God can make a donkey to talk, a Raven to bring food to His servant but God cannot use a fornictor to correct His servants.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=OnyeOGA post=63316720]
lemme just drop this verse for you.
“It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you have made it a ‘den of thieves.’” (Matthew 21:13).
Now a simple question what gave birth to these scriptures above The kingdom of God has nothing to do with money a creation of man. something that would pass away and be no more.
The issue of money has been a problem since the time of Isaiah, Jeremiah. Jesus, Paul, Peter etc
[/quote
Gr8 man am so sorry, bt actually I don't get your point.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OnyeOGA(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
aigboeben:

Please interpret Zechariah 1:17 for me. Did Jesus have a treasurer? Money is needed to finance the gospel. How can the church take the gospel round the world without finance?
Ezekiel is of the same opinion. He says: “Woe to the pastors who feed themselves instead of their flocks. Shouldn’t pastors feed the sheep? You eat the best food and wear the finest clothes, but you let your flocks starve.” (Ezekiel 34:2-3). Is this not directly applicable to many of today’s highfalutin pastors?
Isaiah says: “They are as greedy as dogs, never satisfied; they are stupid pastors who only look after their own interest, each trying to get as much as he can for himself from every possible source.” (Isaiah 56:11). Does this not accurately describe today’s pastors who use all kinds of tricks and shenanigans to fleece the flock of their hard-earned money?

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
PointZerom:
God can make a donkey to talk, a Raven to bring food to His servant but God cannot use a fornictor to correct His servants.

But God used a harlot to save those Hebrew spies at Jericho.

My friend, "GOD is not looking for the qualified, He is looking for those to qualify." I believe Freeze belong to this category.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkCornel(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
aigboeben:

What question? Is a fornicator a righteous person?

Of course not...a fornicator is not righteous...

But bear in mind that an open and honest sinner is far better than a deceitful, self-righteous hypocritical Pharisee.
Certain Pastorpreneurs were involved or rather were accused in sexual scandals...and all of them denied it.
Isn't it interesting that at least not one of the Pastorpreneurs confessed to the scandals? or are all of them innocent?

Inasmuch as Freeze is not perfect, I am comfortable with someone who is open about his weakness rather than a hypocrite that would sin secretly and still claim self-righteousness in the public.

JUST TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY...

You said you pay your tithes to God, and I asked you the following questions you are yet to answer;

1) How can you pay monetary tithes to God if He never mandated the Children of Israel to pay it as money?

2) And who is the "Levite without inheritance" you are paying this tithe to?

Kindly answer these two questions. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by PointZerom: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

But God used a harlot to save those Hebrew spies at Jericho.

My friend, "GOD is not looking for the qualified, He is looking for those to qualify." I believe Freeze belong to this category.
God used harlot, raven, snake, shadow etc for diff. purposes but He cannot use a chronic sinner to correct an 'offending' minister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkCornel:

Check your bolded statement again before concluding I'm up to no good.

Only God knows if Pastorpreneurs are fornicators or have bloody skeleton in their cupboards.

By the way, what is wrong is wrong whether done in the open or secret. Freeze flaunting a girlfriend (and most likely sleeping with her) is wrong.

BUT that does not justify or make Pastorpreneurs who might be fornicating secretly any holier.

That's the point I'm making.

By the way...how can you pay monetary tithes to God if He never mandated the Children of Israel to pay it as money?

And who is the "Levite without inheritance" you are paying this tithe to?
No true child of God violates the rule of God publicly while he claims to fight for d same God.
Why not accept the fact that this man doesn't know Jesus ND consequently isn't working for him.
Both old and new testament doesn't validate FREEZE character and actions.
He's simply nt employed by God. why not accept dat truth and do away with pride bro.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkCornel(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
D1official:

No true child of God violates the rule of God publicly while he claims to fight for d same God.
Why not accept the fact that this man doesn't know Jesus ND consequently isn't working for him.
Both old and new testament doesn't validate FREEZE character and actions.
He's simply nt employed by God. why not accept dat truth and do away with pride bro.

As a child of God that you are...have you sinned this week? Yes or no?

Do you have habits and weaknesses that you are ashamed of before God? Yes or no?

Are you perfect enough to cast judgmental stones at Freeze? Yes or no?

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkCornel(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
PointZerom:
God used harlot, raven, snake, shadow etc for diff. purposes but He cannot use a chronic sinner to correct an 'offending' minister.

Please tell that to Balaam. Thank you.

Who should correct the offending ministers? A fellow tithe beneficiary?
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Are you the one that made him[ freeze ] ordinary? Interesting!

What made pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilomew etc, extra ordinary apart from CHRIST?
Is Christ in freeze?. YES. How?wit scriptural backup please.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Show me a man who is extra-ordinary without CHRIST?

Christ came for the likes of Freeze and not for the self righteous people. Note: If you are not a sinner, you don't need JESUS. And who is not a sinner?
Sure came for the likes of freeze.
But has Christ ever used the likes of freeze to do any similar or related assignment as FREEZE'S in the scripture before?.
Who called him to dis fight?. That's the point and answer please.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by PointZerom: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkCornel:

Please tell that to Balaam. Thank you.

Who should correct the offending ministers? A fellow tithe beneficiary?
when David commited adultery, God used prophet Nathan to rebuke him etc. Go and read d accounts of all the Biblical offending ministers and those God used to correct them.

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

A fornicator who has accepted CHRIST as his righteousness is righteous before GOD.

Even as an unrepentant fornicator?. You must be kidding me.
I guess these shows the kind of sheeples he's being leading.
No wonder lawless celebrities and gay's rallied round him.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkCornel(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
D1official:

But has Christ ever used the likes of freeze to do any similar or related assignment as FREEZE'S in the scripture before?.

Do you realize Paul was worse than Freeze before Christ even used him?

If Freeze is your enemy...why not pray for him like Jesus advised, rather than criticize him like the Pharisees always do?

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by Mudi5: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
7 REASONS WHY NO PAYMENT OF TITHE TODAY INTRODUCTION Many religious leaders who found churches today do so to enrich themselves. They are motivated by a desire for money, and so they commercialize the Christian religion, whereby they lay all kinds of burdens on people for selfish advantage. They pervert the Scriptures and create unnecessary fear in people, thus bringing them under a kind of religious bondage. One of these yokes of bondage is the imposition of tithing on people. To achieve their aim, they threaten people with the curse of Malachi 3:8-10. They link any evil or calamity that befalls a person with non-payment of the tithe or unfaithfulness in the paying of the tithe. People have been made to believe that sickness, loss of job, barrenness or any suffering that man may experience is as a result of failure to pay the tithe. Also, men are made to believe that it is by paying tithe that blessings are received from God. In a similar way, the Scribes and Pharisees of Jesus’ day laid a load of religious responsibilities on the Jews (Matthew 23:4). The only scripture passage, it seems, that some pastors and churches know today, is “bring all the tithes into the storehouse.” *DISCUSSION *WHAT IS TITHE *ORIGIN OF TITHE *TYPES OF TITHE *7 REASONS WHY NO PAYMENT OF TITHE TODAY? *HISTORY OF RE-INTRODUCTION OF TITHE *HOW CAN A MAN OF GOD BE SUPPORTED TODAY? *LESSONS  *CONCLUSION WHAT IS TITHE? The Tithe as an Old Covenant Ordinance for Israel is the precise and narrow Scriptural definition as given in the Mosaic Law in the Old Covenant. The biblical tithe was an ordinance of the Mosaic Law for the use and benefit of national Israel under the Old Covenant.  Jacob who was later called Israel had 12 sons, out of which the tribe of Levi was chosen by God to serve in the temple. The full tithe was given to the tribe of Levi,  First, in exchange for his loss of land inheritance in Israel and,  Second, because of his servant service to his brothers in the Levitical house of Aaron who alone served as priests. A tenth of the first tithe was, in turn, given by the Levites to the priests who ministered at the altar.  The Hebrew definition merely means one tenth or a tenth part. Part of what? Scriptural tithing was only intended for a society sustained almost wholly by agricultural crops and animal herds.  Lev. 27:30. And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD’s. It is holy to the LORD.… And concerning the tithe of the herd, or of the flock, even of whatsoever passes under the rod, the tenth shall be holy to the LORD. ORIGIN OF TITHE A. Voluntary Tithe   B.  God’s Commandment A. Voluntary Tithe- Abraham and Jacob Abraham In the Old Testament, in the Book of Genesis, Chapter 14, we first find the subject of tithing. Many pastors use this text as an example to show that tithing existed as far back as Genesis and that it sets the standard for all time. The first mention of tithing in the Bible was when Abraham, on his return from rescuing his nephew Lot, gave a tenth of the spoils to Melchizedek (Genesis 14:20, 21, 23). He did this voluntarily, not as a requirement from God.  Abraham gave to King Melchizedek ten percent of the war spoils. Note that he gave the rest to the King of Sodom. Abraham kept nothing for himself. Abraham did NOT give ten percent of his income, or ten percent of all he owned. He gave ten percent of the war spoils that he, himself, said didn't belong to him. He gave nothing of his own. The scripture does not tell us that Abraham was required to tithe, or give a tenth, of the war spoils. Whether a gift or not, Abraham said the goods didn't belong to him, and he kept nothing for himself. Heb. 7:4. He gave voluntarily. Jacob Next, we read of Jacob who vowed to give a tenth of all his blessings to God (Genesis 28:20-22). Jacob promised to give to God a tenth of all his possessions on the condition that God must first bless him, and then bring him back to his father's house in peace. Jacob set the conditions, not God. Jacob was the grandson of Abraham, and being a man of God, certainly would have known if tithing was required and not set any conditions for God to meet before tithing. There is no indication anywhere in the Bible whether Jacob actually gave this tenth or not, or who he would have given the tenth to, and there is no other example given where Jacob tithed (gave a tenth). Since God did not require Jacob to give a tenth, this cannot be used to show that tithing was already established and required. This event set conditions that God must meet before Jacob would give a tenth which is not an example for the Christian to follow. It was a voluntary given not commanded. Anything voluntary is offering. There is no recorded demand of God upon either man for a tenth. B. God’s Commandment When the children of Israel became a nation and God made a covenant with them on Mount Sinai (Deuteronomy 5:1-5), God demanded a tenth of all the produce of the land of Canaan from them. In Leviticus 27:30 we read, “And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD’s. It is holy to the LORD.” This was the first time that God ever demanded a tenth of men.  WHY OR PURPOSE The full tithe was given to the tribe of Levi, First, in exchange for his loss of land inheritance in Israel and,  Second, because of his servant service to his brothers in the Levitical house of Aaron who alone served as priests. Genesis 49:1-2 (KJV)  And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you 1 that which shall befall you in the last days. Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your 2 father. Jacob had twelve sons. Their families and descendents were known as the Twelve Tribes of Israel. These are the children of Israel that left Egypt to go to the Promised Land. Leviticus 20:22-24 (KJV)  Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the 22 land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out. And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they  committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them. But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to  24 possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people. Numbers 18:21 (KJV)  And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, 21 for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation. In other words, the Twelve Tribes of Israel were to get an inheritance when they reached the promised land. Eleven of the Tribes would inherit the land, and the Tribe of Levi would inherit the tithes. The land of Canan divided into 11 11 Tribes-   Inherit the Land Tribe of Levi- will inherit the tithe GODS COMMANDMENT. TYPES OF TITHE (Tithing Under the Old Testament) There were actually three tithes that Israel had to pay: 1. Levitical or Sacred Tithes The first tithe was the 10% portion of everything that they made and this was for the Levitical priesthood to live on (Num 18:21, 24). Yearly 2. Festival Tithe   Secondly, there were the tithes of the feasts each year (Deut 14:22-27). The tithes for the feasts were in the best interests of the families who tithed.  They could use these funds for whatever their hearts desired during the feasts of the Lord, due to distance (Re purchase). 3. Tithe for the poor which was only given every three years (Duet 14:28-29). Deut. 26:13-15. 7 REASONS WHY NO PAYMENT OF TITHE? 1. The law of Tithing was given to the Jews or Israel only 2. No more Physical Temple, Special priest, and a High priest. 3. Levites only receive Tithe 4. Jerusalem is the only place to pay your Tithe 5. Your  agricultural product is your Tithe  Not money 6. No weekly or Monthly Tithe 7. We are under the New covenant 1. The law of Tithing was given to the Jews or Israel only When the children of Israel became a nation and God made a covenant with them on Mount Sinai (Deuteronomy 5:1-5).  Who are the children of Israel or the Jews. Gen. 32:27-29. Mal. 1:1,6-8. 3:8-     2. No more Physical Temple, Special priest, and a High priest OLD LAW NEW LAW Physical Temple Spiritual Temple I Cor. 6:19 Special Priest- Levite Christians- 1 Pet. 2:9 No physical High Priest  Jesus our High Priest- Heb. 3:1 3.  Levites only receive Tithe- He. 7:5, Deut. 10:8-9, Deut. 18:1-2,       Since the law was for the Israelite or the Jewish nation, the Gentiles cannot keep the law. Nigerians, or Africa, Europe and Asian continent cannot implement tithe, for there are no Levite from such countries.  4.   Jerusalem is the only place to pay your Tithe       All the tithes must be taken to Jerusalem. They were forbidden to offer their tithes in any place other than the place God should choose to place his name (Deuteronomy 12:5-14). Where did God choose to place His name? God finally chose the temple at Jerusalem as the place to place his name (II Chronicles 6:5-6; 7:12). Therefore, the tithe must be, and was, taken to Jerusalem. Those far away were to sell the goods meant for the festival tithe, take the money to Jerusalem and on getting there, buy whatever they desired with the money and consume their tithes there (Deuteronomy 14:22-27; 12:17-18). 5. Your  agricultural product is your Tithe  Not money       Nehemiah 10:37-38 (KJV)     In Nehemiah 10:37 we learn that the first fruits were taken to the temple for the priests, and the tithes were taken to the Levites who lived in the Levitical cities. Therefore, it has been established that first fruits have nothing to do with the tithe. Deut 14:22-27. 6.   No weekly or Monthly Tithe     Since it is agricultural products, God commanded yearly and every three years to give to the Levites and the poor among the people. So no weekly or monthly tithing. Deut. 14:22-29 7. We are under the New Covenant     Matthew 26:26-28 (KJV) And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the 26 disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, 27 Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.    Many believe that Matthew 23:23 shows that tithing is still required in the New Testament. This is a common mistake made by those who are confused as to when the New Testament begins. Jesus was speaking to the law keepers who were still under the Old Covenant law.     The Holy Bible is broken down into the Books of the Old Testament and the Books of the New Testament. Here's where the confusion comes in. Too many people believe that the New Testament begins with the first book in the New Testament, which is the Book of Matthew. The fact is, the New Testament doesn't begin until after Jesus died on the cross. Matthew 23:23 is still the Old Testament. The New Testament begins from Acts chapter 2. SIX STEPS TO UNDERSTANDING WHEN AND HOW THE TITHE ENDED STEP 1 Hebrews 7:5 (KJV)    And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, -5 have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:   Hebrews 7:5 confirms that Levi received tithes according to the law under the Levitical priesthood.  STEP 2 Hebrews 7:12 (KJV)     For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. 12 Hebrews 7:11-14, tells us changing the priesthood will also change the law.    The priesthood has been changed   STEP 3 Hebrews 7:18 (KJV)      For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness 18 and unprofitableness thereof. Hebrews 7:18 verifies that the command to tithe was disannulled (canceled).  STEP 4 Ephesians 2:15 (KJV)  Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in 15 ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; Colossians 2:14 (KJV) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to 14 us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; Ephesians 2:15 and Colossians 2:14 confirm that the Old Testament laws were abolished; nailed to the cross.     STEP 5 Galatians 4:5 (KJV)  To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. 5 Galatians 4:5 tells us that Jesus redeemed those who were under the law. Ephesians 2:15 and Colossians 2:14 above tell us how Jesus redeemed those under the law – by nailing the laws to the cross.  STEP 6 Galatians 3:10 (KJV)  For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. HISTORY OF RE-INTRODUCTION OF TITHE Notice this telling bit of history from the Encyclopaedia Britannica (1963, volume 22, page 253, ‘TITHES’). “Tithes in Christendom—The earliest authentic example of anything like a law of the State enforcing payment appears to occur in the capitularies [Ecclesiasticals] of Charlemagne at the end of the 8th or beginning of the 9th century. Tithes were, by that enactment, to be applied to the maintenance of the bishop, clergy, the poor, and the fabric of the church. In the course of time the principle of payment of tithes was extended far beyond its original intention. Thus, they became transferable to laymen and saleable like ordinary property, despite the injunctions of the third Lateran Council; and they became payable out of sources of income [not just farming and herding, but other trades and occupations and salaries paid in the form of money] not originally tithable.” The Catholic Church knows its own history. Here is how tithing got back into the Church after being absent for nearly five centuries: “As the Church expanded and various institutions arose, it became necessary to make laws which would insure the proper and permanent support of the clergy. The payment of tithes was adopted from the Old Law… The earliest positive legislation on the subject seems to be contained in the letter of the bishops assembled at Tours in 567 and the [canons] of the Council of Macon in 585.”—The Catholic Encyclopaedia. They “extended” their base of tithe collecting to eventually include all forms of income. All Christian scholars know that although money was in wide use in ancient Israel, it was never a titheable commodity. But modern pastors don’t want tithes of goats or oil or corn, they want money–cold, hard cash! God has a word to the “shepherds of the sheep”, and it is the very same message that He had for the Levites in the book of Malachi. And it is this: “My people have been lost sheep, their shepherds have caused them to go astray” (Jer. 50:6). Were Israelites aware that they were being led astray by their spiritual leaders? Not most, and neither are Christians today aware that they are being led astray by their spiritual leaders. HOW CAN A MAN OF GOD BE SUPPORTED TODAY? 1. Collective as the whole Church-  1 Cor. 9:7-14 2. Individual in the Church -  Gal.6:6 It is necessary or commanded that the Preachers should be supported by the Church.  While individuals that are receiving spiritual food from the preacher should share with the preacher physical food. If the individuals are not doing it they are denying themselves of God’s blessing in some certain aspect. LESSONS 1. Abraham and Jacob gave voluntarily. Teaches us today that we can decide to give one tenth, but not commanded by God or the Church- Voluntarily.  2. The law of tithing is for the Israelites only 3. We are under the law of grace and truth. 4. Money is not use in the payment of tithe 5. No weekly or monthly tithing 6. The Church and individuals are to support the evangelist among them. CONCLUSION The Old Covenant made with Israel which required paying a tithe has been abrogated. God prophesied that He would make a new covenant with them (Jeremiah 31:31-34). Christ fulfilled the law and took it out of the way, nailing it to the cross (Galatians 4:4-5; Colossians 2:14).      Christ is the mediator of the New Covenant, which is a better covenant with better promises (Hebrews 8:6-13; cf. Malachi 3:10-11 with II Corinthians 9:6-cool. Christians have been delivered from the law of the Old Testament (Romans 7:4-7; Galatians 3:24-26; 4:4-5, 9). To seek justification in worshiping God by the law is to insult the Spirit of grace, and thus be severed from Christ (Galatians 5:1-3; Hebrews 10:29).         Christ has set us free from the yoke of the law. God has given His children freedom to decide what they will give to him, as He has said nothing about Christians paying a tithe in the New Testament. FROM THE CHURCH OF CHRIST
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkCornel(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
D1official:

Even as an unrepentant fornicator?. You must be kidding me.
I guess these shows the kind of sheeples he's being leading.
No wonder lawless celebrities and gay's rallied round him.

If you are truly a Christian, pray for Freeze so God will deliver him from his sinful ways like He did to David after Prophet Nathan confronted him ....OR You can keep on criticizing him like the Pharisees and other Law conscious people do.

By the way, if you have sins or errors in your life you are rationalizing and justifying...you have no scriptural or moral right to even think of judging Freeze

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkCornel(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
PointZerom:
when David commited adultery, God used prophet Nathan to rebuke him etc. Go and read d accounts of all the Biblical offending ministers and those God used to correct them.

Even a sunday school child knows this...by the way was Balaam holy before God used him to bless Israel?
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
OnyeOGA:

Ezekiel is of the same opinion. He says: “Woe to the pastors who feed themselves instead of their flocks. Shouldn’t pastors feed the sheep? You eat the best food and wear the finest clothes, but you let your flocks starve.” (Ezekiel 34:2-3). Is this not directly applicable to many of today’s highfalutin pastors?
Isaiah says: “They are as greedy as dogs, never satisfied; they are stupid pastors who only look after their own interest, each trying to get as much as he can for himself from every possible source.” (Isaiah 56:11). Does this not accurately describe today’s pastors who use all kinds of tricks and shenanigans to fleece the flock of their hard-earned money?
pastors are basically meant to feed the sheep's with the "Word of life "John 21:15-17,and when necessary material and it must be done without broadcasting it to the world "Matt 6:3".
Yes even scriptures told us that there will be abundance of fake prophets as the end draws nearer but please bro let ur emotions not put you into trouble.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by PointZerom: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkCornel:

Even a sunday school child knows this...by the way was Balaam holy before God used him to bless Israel?
We are not talking about blessing here but correction. God can use even ur enemy to bless you but he cannot use a sinner to correct His offending ministers. When Saul the first king of Isreal messed up, God used Samuel to rebuke him.

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by lonikit: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
PointZerom:

eyah!!! so you are now in position to decide hw God operates. you are STil a baby spiritually for saying this. have u forgotten the portion that says "he hath chosen the foolish tinx to confound the wise, the weak to confound the mighty" even if u dont understand this, av u forgotten the story of Hosea that God directed him to marry an harlot to pass his message av u read the story of Rahab the harlot?? do u knw Jephthah is a product of fornication that God used to save his pple
besides, daady freeze u stil see as sinner might hav made his ways right with God which u may not knw.

tell us why Jesus never practised tithing.
tell us why Paul who was a learned Jew that knw the law never practised it or is any of ur pastors greater than Paul and Peter??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
D1official:

Apostle Paul was a muderer and a slanderer, but Christ used him greatly... Mathew was a tax collector turned apostle, and so many more.

Freeze can be a fornicator turned preacher... With GOD all things are possible.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by OkCornel(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
PointZerom:
We are not talking about blessing here but correction. God can use even ur enemy to bless you but he cannot use a sinner to correct His offending ministers. When Saul the first king of Isreal messed up, God used Samuel to rebuke him.

Did God say this anywhere in the scriptures that he cannot use a sinner to correct an offending minister?

Is this written anywhere that God does this? or is this your opinion?

If you insist Freeze is ineligible... what of this Torah expert below?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGQsL9HE90o&t=57s

Are you really expecting tithe beneficiaries to correct themselves that collection of monetary tithes from sheeples is wrong and unscriptural?

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkCornel:

If you are truly a Christian, pray for Freeze so God will deliver him from his sinful ways like He did to David after Prophet Nathan confronted him ....OR You can keep on criticizing him like the Pharisees and other Law conscious people do.

By the way, if yo have sins or errors in your life you are rationalizing and justifying...you have no scriptural or moral right to even think of judging Freeze

Cheers
Am not here to judge anyone or condemn anyone.
All am trying to do is let the ignorant so called believers know how the devil has used him to deceive them.
The truth is, no true child of God will fight and speak ILL of elderly men and pastors like freeze irrespective of his view on tithing.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkCornel:

By the way, if yo have sins or errors in your life you are rationalizing and justifying...you have no scriptural or moral right to even think of judging Freeze

Cheers
Am not here to judge anyone or condemn anyone.
All am trying to do is let the ignorant so called believers know how the devil has used him to deceive them.
The truth is, no true child of God will fight and speak ILL of elderly men and pastors like freeze irrespective of his view on tithing
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by D1official: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Apostle Paul was a muderer and a slanderer, but Christ used him greatly... Mathew was a tax collector turned apostle, and so many more.

Freeze can be a fornicator turned preacher... With GOD all things are possible.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
We all know he's not a turned preacher and that he also still publicly flaunts his girlfriend and fornicate without remorse.
Pls forget sentiment and accept the raw truth abt ur daddy.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". by PointZerom: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
lonikit:

eyah!!! so you are now in position to decide hw God operates. you are STil a baby spiritually for saying this. have u forgotten the portion that says "he hath chosen the foolish tinx to confound the wise, the weak to confound the mighty" even if u dont understand this, av u forgotten the story of Hosea that God directed him to marry an harlot to pass his message av u read the story of Rahab the harlot?? do u knw Jephthah is a product of fornication that God used to save his pple
besides, daady freeze u stil see as sinner might hav made his ways right with God which u may not knw.

tell us why Jesus never practised tithing.
tell us why Paul who was a learned Jew that knw the law never practised it or is any of ur pastors greater than Paul and Peter??
'Freeze has made his ways right before God', ...hahahahaha bro, freeze is still enjoying his baby mama {fornication}.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Are These ATHEISTS? / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / Pastor Adeboye Retires Retires Four Senior Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.