₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,231,636 members, 4,883,064 topics. Date: Monday, 22 April 2019 at 11:12 AM

A Fortune-teller Said That Her Marriage Will Be Miserable! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Fortune-teller Said That Her Marriage Will Be Miserable! (13372 Views)

Things That Make A Man Happy And Things That Make Him Miserable / Fortune Telling In Islam And How To Repent From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Fortune-teller Said That Her Marriage Will Be Miserable! by Akkord4gov: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Where have I insulted you? Oh where I said your brain should process things right? Sorry man, that wasn't an insult but an advice which you sadly didn't put to use...

You want to attack people yet don't understand what they are saying...

I only quoted you because you referred to me in your post by referring to the last thread we met, so I'm only explaining what were saying one more time since the other day your brain couldn't process what were saying perhaps you would today, but sadly your brain is still in.the same state....

thank u sir. do u have any remedy for my brain? And kindly bring out where I mentioned your monicker here. Why crying more than bereaved or why feeling that when I talk,I'm talking about u.

U keep mentioning brain like u have a solution to it. lmao. And d eyes u said it is blind too,can u recommend a pair glasses for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday / Top 12 Misconceptions About Islam / Muslim Countries Found To Have Highest Rates Of Birth Defects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.