Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Imt Is Backward - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imt Is Backward (373 Views)

IMT Student Pays School Fees Only To Find Out Department Doesn't Exist. Photos / IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos / Gov. Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To 340 More IMT Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imt Is Backward by ihejirika: 3:17am On Dec 15, 2017
I have never seen a school that is as backward as IMT enugu. This school refuses to grow and no wonder the past glory is already washed away. Imagine you applied for transcript and after llmaking full payment, 4 month its still not ready for typing. Today they will say not power in the entire school to type or the HOD is not around to work on your file or the person to type is pregnant and will not be in school for sometimes. This present excuse that is hurting me now is that they said rector came in and took away all materials in transcript from the office (if true i dnt know) and nothing can be done until he return the material.
My people am tired. I am practically begging each time i call and i even induce with money to facilitate the worm yet no way. Hmmmm which way naija.
IMT enugu please wake up. Stop slowing down peoples progress.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Up For Mistakes In School. / OOU Released New Admission List, Resumption Date Remain Unchanged. / Unical VC, Prof Akpagu Bags Obudu Highest Traditional Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.