Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans (18809 Views)

Uk-based Nollywood Actress, Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday / Nollywood Actress, Princess Elizabeth Onanuga To Premiere New Movie ‘too Much' / Uk-based Nollywood Actress, Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by NaijaCelebrity: 6:18am On Dec 15, 2017
Nollyzone.com

Uk Based Nollywood actress, Princess Elizabeth Onanuga and the CEO of Princess Royal Foundation yesterday, December 14th of December, 2017 celebrated her birthday amidst Joy and charity as she dash into the streets of Lagos to give food to the beggars and also visit to the Orphanage at Modupe cole .

The actress travels down from United Kingdom to Nigeria every year to celebrate her birthday with the needy and the orphanages through her foundation, Princess Royal Foundation.

While visiting the home of the needy at  Modupe Cole, Yaba, she was greatly celebrated by the less privileged and they also chanted her a happy birthday song , while she was appreciated by the management of the orphanage centre.

See more photos on
http://news.nollyzone.com/uk-based-nollywood-actress-marks-birthday-lagos-beggars-visits-orphanage/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by biacan(f): 6:25am On Dec 15, 2017
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by Loyalblak007(f): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2017
God bless her as she's giving to the needy smiley

7 Likes

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2017
if u hear "beggers" northerns comes to mind

she could've went to motherless babies home or IDP camp and donate all this things than giving it to a grown ass man sitting by the road side

how many times have a Muslim person came out publicly like this to help their people

20 Likes

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by Samusu(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2017
OK, noted
Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by Samusu(m): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

she could've went to motherless babies home or IDP camp and donate all this things than giving it to a grown ass man sitting by the road side

how many times have a Muslim person came out publicly like this to help their people

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by Threebear(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Some will say she did it for the cameras, but a good deed is a good deed whatever the intention, some people benefitted from it and that's all that matters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by lazygal: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Muslims do not show when althey assist others. Public show off is condemned in Islam .are we doing it for God or public to c. So we don't need to come out and show .if we did,trust me u would be shocked as to the magnitude

10 Likes

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by lazygal: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=Samusu post=63295031][/quote]

I absolutely love your response

1 Like

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=Samusu post=63295031][/quote]
so those following Allah can not help their felow Allah followers abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by festwiz(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2017
I usually get conflicting feelings when i see public displays of charity. I can't be the only one, or am i?

3 Likes

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by Larrey(f): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2017
Public show off or not,it is left for God to accept what she has done or not.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Things have started to move fp wise

See that dirty father christmas in the first picture shocked shocked

So many beggars on the street of Lagos

With the billions hitting the APC controlled State every second undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by Ikmontana1: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Good Morning Nairalanders..
Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by StretchMarks(f): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by Teewhy2: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2017
Good one. Good Heart.
Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by free2ryhme: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2017
Matter tire me
Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by Secur: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2017
H
Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by stevezuks: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Get the best grades from your final year project research when it is written by a professional .

for your understanding graduate project and post graduate research project topic, project writing and materials from us @ https://RunMyResearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by holsblog(f): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

So na wen media carry am Nia be say person help. He just show say ur thinking low no be small grow up

2 Likes

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by Truepee(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2017
grin
Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by Caseless: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2017
grin
Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by ernwale(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Are you all over the place at the same time?

You wouldn't know guy.
Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by justine14: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Hmmm. Before you post shit about other people way of life and beliefs, try your best to get acquainted with little information about them. Muslims in their way help the needy in the society and among them, just that unlike us, they don't have to inform the media houses or bloggers of their intentions.

Mind you, I'm not a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by Caseless: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Muslims are not stupid to do it for the camera.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by martineverest(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
festwiz:
I usually get conflicting feelings when i see public displays of charity. I can't be the only one, or am i?
same here.. The blessings is no longer received when it becomes a show off

3 Likes

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by bejick(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2017
we don't know her over here in chunshi who is she?
Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by martineverest(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Caseless:
Muslims are not stupid to do it for the camera.
well said, even tho I'm a Christian

1 Like

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by holsblog(f): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2017
justine14:

Hmmm. Before you post shit about other people way of life and beliefs, try your best to get acquainted with little information about them. Muslims in their way help the needy in the society and among them, just that unlike us, they don't have to inform the media houses or bloggers of their intentions.

Mind you, I'm not a Muslim.
Bros I too go respect the way u think on like some other person. U are highly respected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans by loganx: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2017
You don't give alms and and make a show out of it - that is the highest level of hypocrisy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Reacts To 'Lack Of Love' In Nollywood / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Expecting 3rd Child / Comedian, Alibaba Shows Off His Muscles (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.