Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts (14311 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by kidap: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2017
Nollyzone.com

Nollywood Actress, Lilian Esoro before before husband, Ubi Franklin is at it this morning after taking to his Insta Story to share the new rules and regulation for his fans to comment on his posts on Instagram.

See screenshot..

http://news.nollyzone.com/ubi-franklin-shares-rules-regulation-fans-comment-page/

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Loyalblak007(f): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2017
I see nothing wrong with this.Some people are just so bitter and frustrated

47 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by NaijaCelebrity: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2017
just like you now grin grin grin grin
Loyalblak007:
I see nothing wrong with this.Some people are just so bitter and frustrated

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by tyson98: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2017
No be ur fault na jobless people wey dey run after una I blame

25 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Loyalblak007(f): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
just like you now grin grin grin grin

I am not bitter Sir

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by forreelinc(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2017
mtchew this one wey dey press girls yansh for medilag wan come dey form saint
for that I'm going to his page to hate on all his photos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Nwaoma198(f): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Dem beg una?
tyson98:
No be ur fault na jobless people wey dey run after una I blame
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by nototribalist: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Who him be? Him get surname for this NIGERIA?

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2017
if not for joblessness anyone suppose dey follow ubi franklin

10 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Swaggzkid: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2017
Nigerians, we no dhey mind our business.

He just invited more trouble.
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by emeijeh(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2017
And why the hell should I even follow him on IG when he is not Jesus Christ?!

Hiss

22 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by debssycharles(f): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2017
I don't Hv probs with Dat. I no DEy follow u for instagram before.

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Realhommie(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2017
We no go hear word again on top dis guyman mata oooo.. Who be d mod wey dey do dis rubbish so?
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Olypeppy(f): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Senseless.Shey na for people wey dey follow am.Abeg let me sip my garri in peace

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Factfinder1(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Wish he made the rules for himself and wife and stocked to them
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by edi287: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Who is this guy and why has he made front page twice today? Agree with his points though.
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by ceezarhh(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2017

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Heywhizzy(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2017
mtcheew,his name sounds more like 'who be' Franklin

In M.I's voice, Only one Franklin that I know.. Benjamin Franklin

A reasonable hustler should have no time for Ubi Franklin but rather should channel all his time and energy to gather more Benjamin Franklins

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by opyzy(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2017
this man sef get wahala, just blast dem nd block them ASAP, no need for rules cuz some idiotss will break them eventually . social media has made a lot of people lose their senses and gateway for some people to showcase their stupidity... nonsense angry
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by kuldude29(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2017
imagine lyk say na him get instagram
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by bedspread: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2017
BLOGGERS SHAA.... JUST IMAGINE THE NAME TAG BEFORE BEFORE HUSBAND

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Hotzone(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Ubi, I don't blame u, when others are talking about internet freedom, u are here building more media walls. Tomorrow, u might want to be a politician but u don't want anybody to criticize u like buhari. #internet freedom

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by deebrain(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2017
Totally supported and seconded.

If you have a problem with that, use a rope in your living room.
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Xisnin(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2017
Smart list.
If you don't like what he posts, unfollow him or go and die.
It is his page not yours.
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by chuks34(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2017
his post his bussiness
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Learnstuffs: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Nigeria constitution grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by peezeygwiny(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:

I am not bitter Sir
This bobby much oooo
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Ephhay(f): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Op said 'before before' grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Rules & Regulation For Fans To Comment On His Posts by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2017
who tha feckk is he

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! / Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” / Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.