Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (59018 Views)

Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by FrankGiel: 12:47am On Dec 16, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. Wow!!!

You don't play religion yet you attacked me for writing facts. Yes those facts aren't okay by you hende the harsh response. To start with, every country on Earth besides czech republic rejects Trump's decision. The pope rejects it. The Coptic Christians rejects it. The Chinese that don't even believe in these imorted religions rejects it. But you will only talk about the Muslims. Yet you aren't playing religion cards

Secondly, you reached a conclusion that it's the kuslims that are carrying terrorist attacks in the world yet the most deadiest terrorist attack that ever happened was orchestrated two Christian guys and more have been carried out by more Christians but it's the Muslims that is your problem yet you aren't playing religion cards

Finally, I don't have any concern about hijab whatsoever. I simply quoted a member that switched his comment from the topic of discourse to attack the Muslims and Islam by forgetting to clean his own house first hence the reason i dropped that verse. You obviously saw it but never quoted him to correct him because it suits your narrative yet you arent playing religious cards.

The person that should be shameful of himself here is nobody but YOU
Young man pls find somewhere to rest.. U are tired.. Im a christain! I have defended islam many times on nairaland against many hyprocrite christians, i have defended fulani herdsmen and muslims in the north.. Dont come here and talk abiut religious card.. U are biased.. Im not!!/U never say anything good about Christianity... Islamic terrorist are giving Islam a bad name. They kill more Muslims than Christians.. Go and clean ur household.. Bring back ur children from extremist teachings..
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by FrankGiel: 1:13am On Dec 16, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. Wow!!!

You don't play religion yet you attacked me for writing facts. Yes those facts aren't okay by you hende the harsh response. To start with, every country on Earth besides czech republic rejects Trump's decision. The pope rejects it. The Coptic Christians rejects it. The Chinese that don't even believe in these imorted religions rejects it. But you will only talk about the Muslims. Yet you aren't playing religion cards

Secondly, you reached a conclusion that it's the kuslims that are carrying terrorist attacks in the world yet the most deadiest terrorist attack that ever happened was orchestrated two Christian guys and more have been carried out by more Christians but it's the Muslims that is your problem yet you aren't playing religion cards

Finally, I don't have any concern about hijab whatsoever. I simply quoted a member that switched his comment from the topic of discourse to attack the Muslims and Islam by forgetting to clean his own house first hence the reason i dropped that verse. You obviously saw it but never quoted him to correct him because it suits your narrative yet you arent playing religious cards.

The person that should be shameful of himself here is nobody but YOU
A deeper life girl refused to wear trouser for NYSC choosing to wear a skirt due to religious belief, u didn't come out talking constitution.. When passing through airport security, will u say i shouldnt check the face of those Muslim ladies that cover their face because of religious belief.
Buharis daughter complied with the law. Dangotes daughter too, but one riffraff from Illorin that thinks she is holier than the sultan thinks she can challenge status quo..
What she is calling for is anarchy..

Military officers are forbidden from keeping beards, u can as well say they are against their fundamental rights!
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by samueltoski: 2:20am On Dec 16, 2017
Hmmmm I wish for a world without religion . I am sure God is not even religious .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by samueltoski: 2:21am On Dec 16, 2017
Cos if God is religious I pity the other religions
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 16, 2017
ollah1:

Did you know that it's mandated for Christian women to cover their hair? It's very compulsory and it's in the Bible

1 Corinthians 11:6

For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.

You criticise and attack Muslim women for covering their hair according to what their faith mandated for them but ignore it despite been written boldly in your own book

Isn't that hypocrisy and bigotry at it's peak??

Modified:: for those quoting me whichout using their brains. My comment was a response to a comment which is obvious to all. His comment doesn't correlate with this thread but he decided to display his bigotry but as usual he is exonerated because what he wrote suits their narrative

Guy do you even know what hypocrisy and bigotry mean? Or you just used them for the sake of using....
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 16, 2017
punisha:
Thinking out loud.... What if she was told she'd die if the hijab leaves her hair like Samson in d bible was not to cut his hair ?

Then by now her hair must've been stinking to the skies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by chiefolododo(m): 3:20am On Dec 16, 2017
punisha:
Thinking out loud.... What if she was told she'd die if the hijab leaves her hair like Samson in d bible was not to cut his hair ?
bros no talk like that na. They born her with Hijab? Hijab can be used to carry bomb
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by HughJazz(m): 4:22am On Dec 16, 2017
I can't believe i'm sharing oxygen with you. your father should have used a condom. what a waste of space!
ollah1:

Did you know that it's mandated for Christian women to cover their hair? It's very compulsory and it's in the Bible

1 Corinthians 11:6

For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.

You criticise and attack Muslim women for covering their hair according to what their faith mandated for them but ignore it despite been written boldly in your own book

Isn't that hypocrisy and bigotry at it's peak??

Modified:: for those quoting me whichout using their brains. My comment was a response to a comment which is obvious to all. His comment doesn't correlate with this thread but he decided to display his bigotry but as usual he is exonerated because what he wrote suits their narrative
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by HughJazz(m): 4:26am On Dec 16, 2017
Because your Religion is Aggressive and dangerous. it's a religion of terrorists!, do you even read your own quran?! and your Hadiths full of disgusting things.
yoosooph:

I understand that we have very bad Muslims, extremists, we should also remember we have very bad Christians too whose atrocities are even worse but, we Muslims don't condemn Christianity for this but to condemn the act and the actors.

Why is it that each time something related to Muslim(s) occur, Christians start throwing insults on our Religion.

I am a proud Muslim.
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by McOsheBaba(m): 4:28am On Dec 16, 2017
jordanobi73:

Thief! Barawo!!!
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by yoosooph: 5:13am On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
Because your Religion is Aggressive and dangerous. it's a religion of terrorists!, do you even read your own quran?! and your Hadiths full of disgusting things.

My religion is not aggressive and dangerous. If you are ignorant of it, learn about it.

Terrorists you say!!! Anyway, I am not a terrorist and I am a Muslim. I have lived among both Muslims and Christians all my life like you too have done. We have been living peaceful among ourselves.

Asking if I have even read my Quran and Hadiths is an insult to me. And saying it is full of disgusting things shows you have not read it.

So, your comment above just justify what I have said earlier that Christains hate Muslims.

Stop judging a religion like Islam by what you read online. Most Christians go to Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt etc and live there peacefully. Yet, you still call Muslims terrorists.

George Bush (Jr) attacked and destroy Iraq, kill millions, for no just course, you never call him a terrorist. Just because he not a Muslim.

Anyway, I am not in support of bad eggs in Islam. All I am saying is that stop this hate against Islam and Muslim.

I am a proud Muslim and I am not a terrorist.
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by udatso: 5:22am On Dec 16, 2017
First of all, I have always maintained that Muslims choose profession that would allow them practise their faith.
Secondly it's important to point out a false analogy by most non Muslims with regards to hijab. It has come to my notice that whenever the issue of hijab comes up, people begin to ask questions such as; is she the only Muslim, should reverend sisters dress same way when called to bar, what about the ifa worshippers, should they dress in their masquerades to bar.........

I believe the reason these irrelevant questions are asked is due to the fact that non Muslims do not really understand the concept of hijab in the life of a muslima (female Muslim). perhaps when they begin to see things from our point of view, such questions would not be asked in future.

The hijab for a Muslima is not an optional dress. It is not worn to show piety. It is compulsory for every adult female Muslim (Muslima) religious and not religious, beautiful and ugly, sinner and pious ........ A Muslim who has been brought up in the way of the DEEN (faith of Islam) or who is cautious of her creator (Allah) would feel naked whenever she is without the hijab. Now ask yourself this : how would you feel been deprived from covering your unclothedness? A non Muslim might ask, how is not covering the hair, head and neck equal to being naked? It doesn't make sense, right? Wrong.

it doesn't make sense to you same way many things in practised by other faiths that are not even mandatory wouldn't make the slightest of sense to a Muslim. So if we can learn to understand even though something doesn't make sense to us, then we would always live together in peace and harmony.

It is equally important that I address the issue of comparison to hijab. PLEASE NOTE THAT HIJAB IS NOT LIKE THE DRESSES OF IFA WORSHIPPERS OR OTHER FAITHS OR EVEN THAT OF THE REVEREND SISTERS.
The hijab is a directive from the Muslims' God and it is to be worn at all times by all adult muslimaat (plural of female Muslim). Is there any faith in Nigeria that makes it compulsory on its adherents to dress in a particular way at all times ? There isnt. This is why Muslims are the only ones advocating for the use of hijab whenever issues such as this come up.

if we can see how important something is to a particular set of people, we would be able to compromise and respeCT their wishes that doesnt affect our freedom and this is the foundation of living peacefully.

I pray for a prosperous peaceful and united Nigeria. Ameen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by yoosooph: 5:25am On Dec 16, 2017
diadem10:

What are you even talking about? How many times have your brothers camped in "Tithes thread" to insult the christian pastors? Funny enough I know how it would pan out if it were Imams and Alfas that were being ridiculed. Some of your Muslim extremist would have gone on rampage like they did as in the case of Mohammed cartoon.

I'm waiting to see the day when Muslims as yourself would sit down and think of all these extreme actions of your muslim brothers and gauge them against the extreme acts of some christians fanatics to see which ones hurt your fellow human or disrupt the orderliness of Nigeria as a secular state!

Calm done bro, religion is a personal thing. I don't support hate speech, but be sincere, we all know Christians attack Muslims on social Media like Nairaland etc on any little thing.

All I am saying is to stop hate speech against any religion.
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by yoosooph: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2017
I don't even see any wrong in this her dress.

Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2017
CorGier:

Then it only tells of your kind of person, really. You don't change who you are (if that's who you really are) just because of some random comment on some forum. Nah.

You do good to people simply because being good to people is the right thing to do. Not even because they deserve it.

There is too much hate in the world already, don't add to it.

No, not because of one random comment. Multiple random comments all going the same direction. It may be years of gradual awakening, but it only takes one instant for the final eye opening, when everything suddenly dawns on you in stark clarity.

You don't empower people that seem majorly just to be waiting for the opportunity to bring you down. The kind of hatred on this thread from Christians is mind boggling. If they hate us so much, then how would they want to wish anything good for me? I see bigoted comments often, but I usually put it off as the ranting of the illiterates, every religious demography has them. But today, I realised that all Christians have this hatred, but only pretend not to when they are with us.

The Quran was right you know...

"The Jews and Christians will NEVER be pleased with you (ie Muslims) until you follow their faith"

-al Baqarah: 120

"...Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the evidence, if you but understand"
-aal Imran: 118

"If a good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it..."
-Aal Imran: 120.

What were we Muslims thinking?
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by HughJazz(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2017
you are a terrorist in making. christians don't live peacefully in muslim countries. can you preach christianity in muslim countries no. all muslim countries have law against that. if you convert from islam what's the punishment?, it's death, but muslims will go to non muslim countries free without prejudice only to go for suicide bombing. your religion is a religion of hatred and divisiveness. and you are a hypocrite
yoosooph:

My religion is not aggressive and dangerous. If you are ignorant of it, learn about it.

Terrorists you say!!! Anyway, I am not a terrorist and I am a Muslim. I have lived among both Muslims and Christians all my life like you too have done. We have been living peaceful among ourselves.

Asking if I have even read my Quran and Hadiths is an insult to me. And saying it is full of disgusting things shows you have not read it.

So, your comment above just justify what I have said earlier that Christains hate Muslims.

Stop judging a religion like Islam by what you read online. Most Christians go to Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt etc and live there peacefully. Yet, you still call Muslims terrorists.

George Bush (Jr) attacked and destroy Iraq, kill millions, for no just course, you never call him a terrorist. Just because he not a Muslim.

Anyway, I am not in support of bad eggs in Islam. All I am saying is that stop this hate against Islam and Muslim.

I am a proud Muslim and I am not a terrorist.
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by HughJazz(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2017
like christian and jews should sit down and let muslims walk over them and turn them to dhimmis and force jizya tax on them and rape , kill them like mohammed (piece of shit be upon him) .i'm not even a christian i don't believe in religion but islam is extremely dangerous and must be crushed.
Farmerforlife:

No, not because of one random comment. Multiple random comments all going the same direction. It may be years of gradual awakening, but it only takes one instant for the final eye opening, when everything suddenly dawns on you in stark clarity.

You don't empower people that seem majorly just to be waiting for the opportunity to bring you down. The kind of hatred on this thread from Christians is mind boggling. I see it often, but I usually put it off as the ranting of the illiterates, every religious demography has them. But today, I realised that all Christians have this hatred, but only pretend not to when they are with us.

The Quran was right you know...

"The Jews and Christians will NEVER be pleased with you (ie Muslims) until you follow their faith"

-al Baqarah: 120

"If a good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it..."
-Aal Imran: 118.

What were we Muslims thinking?
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by HughJazz(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2017
she looks like she is about to blow up the courtroom
yoosooph:
I don't even see any wrong in this her dress.
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
like christian and jews should sit down and let muslims walk over them and turn them to dhimmis and force jizya tax on them and rape , kill them like mohammed .i'm not even a christian i don't believe in religion but islam is extremely dangerous and must be crushed.

I hear you. A Muslim sister wearing her hijab to the bar is walking over Jews and Christians and turning them to dhimmis, forcing jizya tax on them and raping them.

Yet Islam will prevail over all other religions, no matter how disbelievers hate it. Continue to bite your nails in rancour. Much good it will do you.

As for crushing Islam, try your very best.
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2017
FrankGiel:

Young man pls find somewhere to rest.. U are tired.. Im a christain! I have defended islam many times on nairaland against many hyprocrite christians, i have defended fulani herdsmen and muslims in the north.. Dont come here and talk abiut religious card.. U are biased.. Im not!!/U never say anything good about Christianity... Islamic terrorist are giving Islam a bad name. They kill more Muslims than Christians.. Go and clean ur household.. Bring back ur children from extremist teachings..

I will defend what needs to be defended. I'm a straight guy and gives no Bleep about religion because they are all bullshit.

How am i biased? Kindly tell me
Aren't they Christian terrorrists? Or because the media choose to downplay it when they carry out their own attacks.
Aren't Hilary, Obama, Bush(jnr) and Blair terrorists? They re even the worst of them all and yes they are all christians
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
you are a terrorist in making. christians don't live peacefully in muslim countries. can you preach christianity in muslim countries no. all muslim countries have law against that. if you convert from islam what's the punishment?, it's death, but muslims will go to non muslim countries free without prejudice only to go for suicide bombing. your religion is a religion of hatred and divisiveness. and you are a hypocrite

Shut up man. Don't write half truths. What do you mean Christians don't live peacefully in Muslims countrires? Aren't they Christians in UAE, Qatar et al? Most of you guys are bunch illleterates and hypocrites.

There are churches in virtually every Muslim country sans few of them and those few didn't allow it because it's their choice and decision. It has nothing to do with their faith.

There are christiam suicide bombers too and matter of fact their Christians counterpart is even the worst. Christians ruined Iraq, Afganistan, Syria and Libya. All Muslim countries, it doesn't matter to the western media becuse they are Muslims and neither would it matter to bunch of folks like you. But you would have written epistle if if were the other way round.

All religions are religion of hatred and divisiveness. ALL OF THEM
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2017
udatso:
First of all, I have always maintained that Muslims choose profession that would allow them practise their faith

Honestly, this is it, when I mentioned this instead of calling for "protest", many ikhwaanis called me names.....

Personally, with the way Nigeria is, I wouldbr advice a female to go beyond these courses " medicine, education courses, agric" and what resembles them....
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by udatso: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Honestly, this is it, when I mentioned this instead of calling for "protest", many ikhwaanis called me names.....

Personally, with the way Nigeria is, I wouldbr advice a female to go beyond these courses " medicine, education courses, agric" and what resembles them....
It's been a while brother. I wasnt surprised that this issue came up and so will many similar ones.
Until this issue is addressed at the national level, we will always have this problem. After all ان السفينة لا تجري على اليبس
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by HughJazz(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2017
what if i told you i live in one of those muslim countries. you didn't answer my question what is the punishment of leaving islam? tell me one christian countries that muslims are banned from proselyting their faith? answer me . there can be churches there doesn't mean there is religious freedom. there are churches in egypt yet copts are killed and bombed everyday. in pakistan christians are killed on the mere rumor that someone burned the quran or someone disrespected a muslim. . why do you muslims like lying. ? why just why? look at the charts and see. all of the countries are muslim countries with the exception of china and north korea since they prosecute all relgions anyways. i've known people that used to be muslims and became christians in nigeria when they came to one of these countries they were jailed prosecuted because they found out they changed their religion. so please stop lying.
ollah1:

Shut up man. Don't write half truths. What do you mean Christians don't live peacefully in Muslims countrires? Aren't they Christians in UAE, Qatar et al? Most of you guys are bunch illleterates and hypocrites.

There are churches in virtually every Muslim country sans few of them and those few didn't allow it because it's their choice and decision. It has nothing to do with their faith.

There are christiam suicide bombers too and matter of fact their Christians counterpart is even the worst. Christians ruined Iraq, Afganistan, Syria and Libya. All Muslim countries, it doesn't matter to the western media becuse they are Muslims and neither would it matter to bunch of folks like you. But you would have written epistle if if were the other way round.

All religions are religion of hatred and divisiveness. ALL OF THEM

Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by HughJazz(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2017
internet is doing what printing press did to christianity more people now know about islam and can read the quran online. we all found it's full of bad and dangerous idea.
Farmerforlife:

I hear you. A Muslim sister wearing her hijab to the bar is walking over Jews and Christians and turning them to dhimmis, forcing jizya tax on them and raping them.

Yet Islam will prevail over all other religions, no matter how disbelievers hate it. Continue to bite your nails in rancour. Much good it will do you.

As for crushing Islam, try your very best.
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
what if i told you i live in one of those muslim countries. you didn't answer my question what is the punishment of leaving islam? tell me one christian countries that muslims are banned from proselyting their faith? answer me . there can be churches there doesn't mean there is religious freedom. there are churches in egypt yet copts are killed and bombed everyday. in pakistan christians are killed on the mere rumor that someone burned the quran or someone disrespected a muslim. . why do you muslims like lying. ? why just why? look at the charts and see. all of the countries are muslim countries with the exception of china and north korea since they prosecute all relgions anyways. i've known people that used to be muslims and became christians in nigeria when they came to one of these countries they were jailed prosecuted because they found out they changed their religion. so please stop lying.

What's the punishment for leaving Christianity? Armenia and Ethopia. There are freedom of worship is all Muslim countries bar Saudia Arabia which is restricted. When people were killed in Pakistan, why would you use a tiny population to judge a number of others? Isn't that stupidity. Muslims are presently killed in Myanmar but nobody cares because they are Muslims. Those that switched their faiths were their choices, I know christians that switched to Islam too. Their choices, their lives. you should be the one that need to stop lying
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
internet is doing what printing press did to christianity more people now know about islam and can read the quran online. we all found it's full of bad and dangerous idea.

So the Bible isn't full of bad and dangerous idea. Do you know the number dangerous verses in the Bible? Abi i need holy spirit to read them huh?
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:

I have found that the arbitrary meanings that people read into the Quran are always a reflection of their own character. If you are a violent person, like ISIS or Boko Haram members, you will read violence into the verses. If you are a bad and dangerous person, you will see only bad and dangerous ideas.

There will always be Muslims who will uphold Islam, despite the personal opinion of those of your ilk. Like I said, continue to try your very best. It is immaterial.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by HughJazz(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2017
i've told you i'm not a christian.
ollah1:

So the Bible isn't full of bad and dangerous idea. Do you know the number dangerous verses in the Bible? Abi i need holy spirit to read them huh?
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by HughJazz(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2017
there is not death penalty to leave christianity . but answer my question what is the penalty or punishment of leaving islam.
ollah1:

What's the punishment for leaving Christianity? Armenia and Ethopia. There are freedom of worship is all Muslim countries bar Saudia Arabia which is restricted. When people were killed in Pakistan, why would you use a tiny population to judge a number of others? Isn't that stupidity. Muslims are presently killed in Myanmar but nobody cares because they are Muslims. Those that switched their faiths were their choices, I know christians that switched to Islam too. Their choices, their lives. you should be the one that need to stop lying
Re: Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar by HughJazz(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2017
no one is killing muslims in myanmar because they are muslims . those Rhoyingas are illegal people from bangladesh they just happen to be muslim. there are other muslims from Rhakine state in myanmar that are still in myanmar. stop lying . there is not punishment of leaving christianity in armenia or Ethiopia infact you can convert to islam in those countries. but can you convert from islam in islamic countries
? islam has eaten your brain to the point that you can't reason or think anymore.
ollah1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese / American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff / N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.