Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:44 PM

Creative Designer Needed For T-shirts And Other Items - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Creative Designer Needed For T-shirts And Other Items (1050 Views)

Need A Competent/experienced Creative Designer? / EXPERIENCED CREATIVE DESIGNER | Sample designs in here / 10 Qualities Of An Outstanding Creative Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Designer Needed For T-shirts And Other Items by papaking1(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Hello Guys/Ladies,

I just opened a shop on shopify to sell tshirts and other stuff but I am having problem coming up with creative designs. I need someone who can help me with some creative designs to put on the t-shirts, mugs and other items.

My niche is motivation/inspiration, so any design must be motivating or inspiring.

PLEASE NOTE, a simple motivational write-up may be sufficient as long as it creatively presented. Designs don't basically have to be too complicated.

I have a canva.com account and will grant access to the chosen designer (if you want).

I will need the design in Jpg and Pgn before payment.

ANY DESIGN PAID FOR BECOMES MY SOLE PROPERTY AND I WILL RETAIN THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO IT.

COPYRIGHT DESIGN IS NOT ACCEPTED. HOWEVER, you can take an existing design and modify it to make it unique.

If you are using a copyright quote, I may accept it if the name of the person quoted is included in the design.

Please research motivational t-shirt designs and see what is out there before even replying my message.

I WILL PAY N1,500 PER DESIGN ACCEPTED

Please email me with a sample design (you can use watermark or any other ways to protect the design) and if I like your work I will send you my number so we can conclude on watsap. I am in Canada so don't be surprised when you see a foreign number.

waiting to see your design @ kelvinomere@gmail.com

Want to know more about me, you can check my blog @ kelvinomere.com

Thank you for your time.

Re: Creative Designer Needed For T-shirts And Other Items by Okwori12(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2017
check ig for sample #pillarzstudio
Re: Creative Designer Needed For T-shirts And Other Items by papaking1(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Okwori12:
check ig for sample #pillarzstudio
ok
Re: Creative Designer Needed For T-shirts And Other Items by IamProdigy: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
papaking1:
Hello Guys/Ladies,

I just opened a shop on shopify to sell tshirts and other stuff but I am having problem coming up with creative designs. I need someone who can help me with some creative designs to put on the t-shirts, mugs and other items.

My niche is motivation/inspiration, so any design must be motivating or inspiring.

PLEASE NOTE, a simple motivational write-up may be sufficient as long as it creatively presented. Designs don't basically have to be too complicated.

I have a canva.com account and will grant access to the chosen designer (if you want).

I will need the design in Jpg and Pgn before payment.

ANY DESIGN PAID FOR BECOMES MY SOLE PROPERTY AND I WILL RETAIN THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO IT.

COPYRIGHT DESIGN IS NOT ACCEPTED. HOWEVER, you can take an existing design and modify it to make it unique.

If you are using a copyright quote, I may accept it if the name of the person quoted is included in the design.

Please research motivational t-shirt designs and see what is out there before even replying my message.

I WILL PAY N1,500 PER DESIGN ACCEPTED

Please email me with a sample design (you can use watermark or any other ways to protect the design) and if I like your work I will send you my number so we can conclude on watsap. I am in Canada so don't be surprised when you see a foreign number.

waiting to see your design @ kelvinomere@gmail.com

Want to know more about me, you can check my blog @ kelvinomere.com

Thank you for your time.

Check mail bro
Re: Creative Designer Needed For T-shirts And Other Items by papaking1(m): 4:12am On Dec 16, 2017
IamProdigy:

Check mail bro

Contacted you on watsap
Re: Creative Designer Needed For T-shirts And Other Items by excellgraphics(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2017
Give us a try to work on your project & you will be glad to work with us,Learn more whatsapp 08074901852.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Can Help Me Render An Intro Template With Blender / If You Are Not Branding Or Packaging Your Business You're Missing Out Check Out / Graphic Design Job Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.