Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey (872 Views)

"Provoked" By Drabeey (you'd Like It) / "New Love" Short True Life Story! By Drabeey. / Waterloo. A True Life by Drabeey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2017
You are welcome

Chapter 1

No plagiarism. All due credit goes to the writer of ' vicious circle ' I must say.... you inspired me to write this piece.
Extract curled from? VICIOUS CIRCLE

*REBECCA* posts a photo of herself on Facebook. A hundred men commented, all flattering her. She ignores their compliments and silently hopes that she'll get a notification informing her that *VICTOR* has commented on her photo.
Meanwhile,
*VICTOR* is on the phone, trying desperately to get through to *SARAH...his love*. He has called her fifteen times already, but she has not answered. His heart pounds. He needs to hear her voice, like a crack addict is addicted to his substance.
Meanwhile,
*SARAH* is in *TOM'S* house, doing the dishes.
She intentionally ignores *VICTOR'S* calls. She doesn't want to deal with the drama of lying about her location.
Meanwhile,
*TOM* is at the *ATM*. He has to transfer funds to *MARIAH*. She had asked him for *money to buy a new phone*. He had promised to send it that afternoon. He can't afford to look bad before his crush. He told *SARAH* he had to get something from his boss, so he left her at his place.
Meanwhile,
*MARIAH* is on the phone with *UCHE*. She's trying to calm him down. *He told her he needed some money to complete his little brother's hospital bill*. She is assuring him that she'll get some money shortly, and send it to him. She was waiting for *TOM* to transfer the money.
Meanwhile,
*UCHE'S* palms are sweaty. His heart is racing.
His mind is clouded with thoughts. How could he not have used protection, he thought to himself. He has to send the money to *VENESSA so she could go ahead and have the abortion*. He just got off the phone with *MARIAH*, and she promised to send the money shortly.
Meanwhile,
*VENESSA* is slipping into depression. She is sitting in the hospital restroom staring at the poison she's holding. Her wedding is in a week. *Now she's pregnant for another man*. She understands her church will have to run a pregnancy test in a few days. Her fiancé had not touched her in months. How could she explain her way out of this mess.
Meanwhile,
She thinks of *SULE, her fiancé*. Then she thinks of her mother, and her head almost explodes from pain. *UCHE* has to send the money or she'll end her life, she thought to herself.
Meanwhile,
It been five minutes since *SULE* wrote on *REBECCA'S* photo on Facebook....... *"My beautiful princess, you are looking astonishingly beautiful"*
*--The Circle*

No one can lay claim to knowing all things, in as much you ain't God.

I'm sure we all secretly admire someone and yet we finds it difficult to be in the person's heart.

' im not a fool Charles, this message is never from a stranger, this is a message aimed at you'
' Doyin, im surprised just as you are, why can't you believe me? Who'd have you and still decides to flirt around. Don't be silly babe, you are my world'. Charles replied.
' see, I don't believe you but i'll let this slide ' Doyin replied.
Charles stood up from where he was kneeling and he crawled unto the bed where Doyin was laying.
I won't tell you what happened after they reconciled that day, but your guess is as good as mine.

'Lest I forget Folarin, what is the meaning of love' ? Okanlawon asked.
' Love is when Folarin can't sleep and always have his babe at heart ' Fola replied.
' you must be a goat, do you even think Chichi loves you? See, ma lo ma gbe ara e le aga ti ko lese oo ( don't decieve yourself) .....' okanlawon was still talking when Folarin interrupted.
' Alaye(slang for a friend), I think I've heard this many times. Don't make me angry abeg, you had better just stop before I decide to call off the meeting im arranging with you and my sister today. Folarin's firm look made Okanlawon hesitated at pushing the discussion further.

' okay I think I will trade my truth for that.... oboy, are you sure that girl tall sha, you know me ooo, I no dey like those short 'things' . okanlawon said. Already shifting his attention from Fola's girlfriend.
'Ha! My God, can you just give this guy brain for one minute, just one minute'! Folarin said.
Fola's attention shifted to his phone that beeped. Alas, it was the message he was expecting, an alert from his bank!

' oboy, make we move that stuff don drop ' Folarin told Okanlawon as they head downstairs towards Folarin's Vehicle.

' I won't take it easy with that idiot, so he sent all these, chai, im doomed!' The look on Bimpe's face says it all, she wasn't happy at all.
' wo (look), na person wey no get brain, na hin dey give her heart to this men '. Emi funrami, ( self aggrandising ) I can't date these guys, that can't even foot my bills, even if I decides to date 'em. Seyi said.
' you won't believe he told me he would even give me 100k if I accept to meet him today, he called on that. '
Bimpe was already crying now.... ' but wait ooo. why are you even crying sef? You shouldn't, just dump his sorry ass and move one.... Seyi said further.
' see, I need to get that PT strip now ' Bimpe got up and went straight into her bath. '
Seyi still surprised at what Bimpe wanted with a PT strip. She took her phone and put on her mobile data. Just like she knew, messages starts popping in, but she went straight onto a contact... 'kunle'.
' do we have a deal ' the message flashed at Seyi's face like a thunder flash. ' Seyi smiled and answered, 'I think I will think about it and give you an answer before noon' Seyi replied Kunle's message on whatsapp.
Just then Bimpe came out, she wasn't too happy, ' I want to get something just down the street.... 'you mean that PT' ?Seyi interrupted.
Bimpe went out without saying anything. She quickly dressed up and went out. All these while, Seyi was so engrossed with her phone, as she was busy replying her messages.

Next updates....

' you bad ooo, you impregnated my friend and still want to bleep me. This is so unkind of you. I'm not interested, just came her to tell you that. '

' hello, my mind is not settled. I will expose you and make you look like dirt you are '

' Seyi, im pregnant for that fool.... it's been 2months since my husband travelled, what'll I do... please don't even suggest I abort, you know how long I've been waiting for this'

Drabeey wrote this...

1 Like

Re: Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2017
Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Kunle walked into xquiste lounge and ordered for his favourite cold green bottle. He had barely gulped a mouthful before Seyi walked in.
Kunle's mouth was ajaw with the see through red dress Seyi had on.
' ha, I go craze if I no torchlight this girl, me ke... say I no go gbensh her, na lie' he had the wild thought, just then Seyi got to him and sat just opposite.
' you bad ooo, you impregnated my friend and still want to bleep me. This is so unkind of you. I'm not interested, just came here to tell you that. ' Seyi declared and winked at kunle, just then she left.
All these while, Kunle still kept his gaze on Seyi's behind till he lost the sight. He vowed to get back at her and this time with a better plan.

Bimpe has already gotten her test result and just as she envisaged, it was positive.
She was so bittered and yet a little happy. She remembered the day she got married to Chief Olatoye. Olatoye is a business mogul and accumulated his wealth from the oil stream industry. She remembered how long it was ' whao, three years ' she shouted in a mild tone.
The knock on her door was what snapped her out of her thoughts.
It was Seyi.

' Seyi, im pregnant for that fool.... it's been 2months since my husband travelled, what'll I do... please don't even suggest I abort, you know how long I've been waiting for this' Bimpe declared.

' ha, babe this is so difficult, i dont even know what to say, but.... c..cc.chief no dey come anytime soon '? Seyi asked softly.
' he should be around soon I just don't know when next he's coming home.' Bimpe replied.
' but i'll make sure I deal with that idiot and make him so sorry he messed up with me'
' see Bimpe, we should be talking about the way out of this shit we are now.... I suggest we keep it from him that you are pregnant, abi bawo( or what)... Seyi suggests.

'God'll help me dear, i'll think about what to do... how about that necklace, do you still need it' says Bimpe.

'babe, I can't use something today and next thing is people start seeing it on you again, they'll know you borrowed me...... '
' so are you suggesting I dash you.... don't even answer that won't happen' Bimpe assured.

' Shakara, abegi! Me sef no want' Seyi replied jokingly. ' abeg make I dey go. Call me as soon as you have a definite solution babe' Seyi said as she bade Bimpe a goodbye.

Kunle was driving when something dropped on his mind, ' oh! Did that lady said pregnant? I think she said something like that..... he tried remembering the conversation he had earlier with Seyi, but it seems not clear. ' chai, punanny no go kill me'! He said as he hit his head at the steering wheel.

He drove into his apartment and immediately he alighted from his vehicle, a call came in...
' oh baby ' kunle said as he received the call.

' hello, my mind is not settled. I will expose you and make you look like dirt you are, how can you try to Bleep my friend? This is the last you will do trust me.'. The call ended.
Kunle removed the phone from his ear and kept staring at the mobile device.
Kunle went in and opened his laptop, he brought out his phone and called.
' Seyi, why did you have to tell Bimpe I......' Kunle still talking...
' Sssssh, im on my way to your house already' the receiver said and hung up.
Kunle smiled and continued working on his laptop.

Next update...
The knock at Kunle's door woke him from his slumber. He had dozed off while working on his laptop. He stood up and sluggishly walked to the door, opened and alas, it was Seyi.

' wait, why can you tell Bimpe I asked you out, are u a kid or what'.... Kunle asked...
' at least, you'll allow me in before...., well can I come in' she replied.
Kunle walked away from the door and went into the kitchen. She knows her way already, it's not the first time she has accompanied Bimpe down there, so Seyi found her way to the living room.......

' can't we make more money from this whole scenario '?
' I came late here and I'm ready for that, I hope i'll see all what my friend always fancy '

Drabeey wrote this....
Re: Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2017
Chapter 3

The knock at Kunle's door woke him from his slumber. He had dozed off while working on his laptop. He stood up and sluggishly walked to the door, opened and alas, it was Seyi.
' wait, why can you tell Bimpe I asked you out, are u a kid or what'.... Kunle asked...
' at least, you'll allow me in before...., well can I come in' she replied.
Kunle walked away from the door and went into the kitchen. She knows her way already, it's not the first time she has accompanied Bimpe down there, so Seyi found her way to the living room.......
Kunle came back with two bottles of cold Heinekens beer
' that's your brand, isn't it'? Kunle said as he dropped it on the table where Seyi was sitting and went back to lie on the couch. It was a sizeable distance between the two.
' wait, I thought you be 'tap girl', why you con fall my hand like that na? Kunle said as he adjust the couch to a sitting position.
Seyi stood up, removed her jacket, leaving her crop top and part breast cleavage shown. She walked down to where Kunle was... ' do you still need the account number? at least make I chop small money you don collect from my stingy friend'
Kunle stood up and the tense on him then could actually pressure cook a bowl of rice. He kept staring at the mini breast shown on Seyi's chest as if his breathing depends on it.
Seyi who already knew what was running through Kunle's mind walked away from him, allowing him bask more in his wild thoughts.... ' my account number is 3990...., well you know I use Flows bank' seyi said as she returned to her seat.
'oo....oh, call that again, I don't get it' Kunle replied...
Seyi repeated the same digits while Kunle kept typing.
'transaction succesf....'
'yeah never mind I got the alert already' Seyi replied.

' oh baby, let's start here abeg' kunle all acting now...
'easy kunle, are you sex starved? ' I came late here and I'm ready for that, I hope i'll see all what my friend always fancied' Seyi said..
Just then Kunle started handling her chest part....
' your raincoat, I can't allow you carry belle give me too' Seyi replied as kunle rushed into his drawer.

Kunle and Seyi were laying on the rug when something popped into Seyi's heart... ' do you know I asked Bimpe to give me a necklace out of the ocean of necklaces she has, but my friend said, I can't have it' ?
' you don't mean it' kunle replied

' I tell you. You know I think she is up to something.... she wants to push that pregnancy onto chief, her husband. can't we make more money from this whole scenario '?

Next update...

..... the door flung opened. what she saw was so surprising that she nearly lost consciousness, but she held herself and managed to speak...
' I was told and yes I met.....'

Drabeey wrote this....
Re: Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Chapter 4

Folarin picked up his phone and dialled Okanlawon's number and told him to wait at a popular junction close to his house.
'I don call you before na, you no dey pick' okanlawon told Folarin as they drove down towards secretariat road where Bimpe lives.

' Bimpe, I have a surprise for you' chief Olatoye said on phone.

' what surprise '? Bimpe asked.
' first surprise is that I'm on my way now, I will show you the second immediately I come' chief said

..... the door flung opened. what she saw was so surprising that she nearly lost consciousness, but she held herself and managed to speak...

' Olatoye, why can't you just tell me you are at the door already, you nearly made me faint'

Chief olatoye went nearer and dragged Bimpe near to himself.
' Hmmmm, I was told and yes I met my world here all by herself and yes, she's pregnant'
Bimpe couldn't curtail her surprise as her mind started racing at a high speed. She was surprised at how olatoye could surprise her by coming so abruptly. She knew the doctor would have told him about the pregnancy.

' I have a surprise for you dear, open this parcel'
Bimpe collected and opened. It was a ticket of an all expense paid trip to Dubai.

Chief olatoye while still cuddling his wife and happy received a call informing him on to take the available flight back to Port harcort for an urgent meeting. He decided to get there anytime soon.
He had sex with Bimpe that day before leaving.
Just as he was about driving out of the building Folarin drove in, they exchanged pleasantries and then he went.

They hit the doorbell, but Bimpe was in the shower. It took her a while before she opened.

' Fola, been a while... you just dey promise to come, you no dey come' said Bimpe.
' come I need you to meet my guy, he so good at what he do, he is a good hit man ooo'
Okanlawon stretched his hand in anticipation for a handshake but Bimpe didn't shook his hand, but greeted him.

' eeermm, can we have that guy's description and his picture? You want him dead or just whisked away? Folarin asked?

' I trust that guy he'll want to blackmail me, i'll like to see him face to face before he is killed'. Bimpe answered.

' ssss...so,' but okanlawon cut him and said ' madam your money na 350k

' Fola, I will give you 200k now and i'll balance you 100, I can't pay 350k ooo. Bimpe declared.

' chai, spend this money na, babe haba!' says Fola.
Bimpe entered and brought out some parcel.
' Doc, Doc... please put an eye on my wife ooo, you know she needs all the care she should have now' Olatoye said on phone and hung up.

' see now madam, oga no want wahala for you, you need to be careful now please' Charles said as he finished talking with chief Olatoye on phone.
' Doc, abeg leave that old man, if no be you wey dey help my ministry, na that old man I for dey wait abi. ' Bimpe answered.

'...ha...aha(laughs) babe, im only doing my job' doctor Charles as he taps Bimpe on her cheeks.
' abi, make I show today'? He said further.

Next update...

' na you dey do anyhow abi' The masked man said.
' oga, abeg I no offend anybody ooo. Abeg no kill me' Kunle pleaded
' you ke, you are dead,.... you even dey gbensh this kain better girl' The masked man slaps Seyi's buttocks.
' jackal, I like reason this girl ooo' The second masked man said....

'Hold it!' He shouted..... 'gboaa' ( the gun clicked and released a bullet.

Drabeey wrote this....
Re: Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey by AryEmber(f): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
I have not read everything but I swear I super love this already, the beginning is dope!
Re: Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2017
Chapter 5
Seems Seyi is now enjoying the 'big cassava Kunle promised, they are now enjoying each other without hesitations now.

Seyi was trying to see get the microwave on
' kunle, I can't give you out of this, you ate yours without remembering me.'
' imagine, but you ate out of it, don't you? Kunle answered.
' me no go give you sha ' Seyi replied.
Seyi who was walking semi unclad, she was only wearing pant and a pair of bra hung on her chest.

' open this door or I break it down ' a deep voice roared.
without waiting they opened the door which was not even closed.
' face down, face down or I blow your head off' down!!! Two voices keep roaring.

'na you dey do anyhow abi' The masked man said.
' oga, abeg I no offend anybody ooo. Abeg no kill me' Kunle pleaded
' you ke, you are dead, no be you be Kunle '

'you even dey gbensh this kain better girl' The masked man slaps Seyi's buttocks.
' jackal, I like reason this girl ooo' The second masked man said'
' do fast if you wan do, abeg.'
While the other man held steady his gun, the second man ordered Seyi who was too afraid to reject to turn him her back.
'madam the guy don dey here, we dey the location now, you wan see am before we kill him or make we wait small' Okanlawon( unmasked) spoke with Bimpe on phone.

Seyi woke up with a strong headache, her head broken with the back of a gun which made her collapsed earlier.
She woke up with the blood still flowing on her head. Without thinking she picked up her phone, called Bimpe who she believes would have the contact of top ranked police officers to help rescue Kunle.
' Bimpe, some armed men came now and whisked away kunle, please call the police to help'
' w..wwhat, what are you doing at Kunle's place?' Bimpe replied.
Seyi who now knew the consequence of what she did hung up immediately.
' ye, I don fuk up, ..... I must try call someone to help him still'... who should I call oooo' just then she remembered the policeman she met a club.
She called the man and explained what happened.
' see yourself na, the time wey I told you to do my wish, you no do... na me you con dey beg now. anyway, I go send my boys make dem come meeyt you for morning, send the address'. The man replied on phone.

Bimpe on the other side assured herself of making Seyi suffer for her betrayal on her.
Kunle who was tied to a succesfully removed the tie on him and picked a race.... just as he ran a sizeable distance he heared a voice, it was Folarin who cited him running away.

'Hold it!' He shouted..... 'gboaa' ( the gun clicked and released a bullet. Kunle was very lucky the bullet staryed and hit a tree. He stopped and fell to the ground. Okanlawon and Fola ran towards him and recaptured him.
' you, you don die today... you wan escape abi... your father well well' Folarin said while landing slaps on him.

After some minutes Fola and okanlawon decided to ask if Kunle knew what he did to be in the situation he is.

' wait, wetin make you dey here sef, if you guess right. We go give you water drink' okanlawon asked.

Kunle who was terribly thirsty answered without ado.
' bros, abeg help me, na that useless girl push me into this mess. I was on my own when she suggested we blackmail chief wife. She told me chief's doctor sef dey service madame. We also assured chief that he is not the one who impregnated madame Bimpe. Bros na dat girl. I swear' kunle confessed.

Folarin who couldn't believe what he was hearing, couldn't imagine what kind of damages that would have on her sister. He dropped to the floor helplessly and.......

Next update.....

Bimpe drove into kunle's residence and entered the apartment. She met Seyi still treating her wound. She removed the dagger on her charged towards her and stabbed Seyi on her neck.
..... just then five policemen entered.

Drabeey wrote this....
Re: Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Final chapter

I think there is a reason why the popular adage says, do not throw stones if you live in a glass house. Well, maybe you dont have to throw any stones at all even if you live in a brick house. The blocks made these days are not strong enough to withstand the pressure of a thrown stone.

Bimpe drove into kunle's residence and entered the apartment. She met Seyi still treating her wound. She starred at her a little, while Seyi was trying to make some words out of her mouth. She saw a knife on the table and picked it up. She charged towards her and stabbed Seyi on her neck.
..... just then five policemen entered.

Bimpe was arrested and whisked to the station.

Some hours later, chief came and saw her wife in chains. He demanded her release but the officer in charge declined because of the murder case on ground. Maybe you don't know Seyi died as a result of the knife she was stabbed.

Bimpe was questioned severally and she explained how Doctor Charles been servicing her while Chief isn't around.

The policemen decided to arrest Doc Charles for going against the ethics of his profession.
They got to the hospital and found Doc Charles having a hot argument with a nurse in his office.
Charles: you know all these while you are positive and you couldn't let me know. Oh im doomed!
The nurse he is talking to is Chichi, folarin's girlfriend.

Chichi: doc, I no go fit tell you, na you see yellow thing like am, and now me and you don dey same. We are both HIV positive. Abeg no shout at me oo!
My boyfriend sef no know, wetin concern me.
Charles: jesus, jesus save me, im dead. Ha! I'm doomed.

Just then the police entered and demanded to see doctor Charles. He introduced himself as doc Charles. He was arrested and taken to the police station.

Meanwhile, Bimpe who had been cooperative with the police intelligence unit, gave the details of Folarin and okanlawon's whereabouts.

Okanlawon: this guy don Bleep up well well ooo, I think we should just waste am for here.

Folarin: I can't think straight now, make Bimpe come first abeg. I even dey reason say, we for don kill that other lady sef. She fit to 'melembe oo'

Okanlawon: ha! Na so ooo.

Just they were round up by the police and the police shot incessantly in the air, they disarmed Folarin and okanlawon, and whisked them away.

It was at the station, chief realised that his doctor had infected his wife with HIV. Whereas his wife Bimpe has infected Kunle and chief himself.
Kunle on his own has given it to Seyi and Seyi also infected Okanlawon.
Charles has also given it to his wife Dolapo. Meanwhile, Folarin got it from the source, Chichi.

Whao! ROUND IN A HOLE.

Written by drabeey.

Thanks for reading, watch out for another exciting series.

Drabeey wrote this....

(1) (Reply)

FISH CRUSH. New Story. Hot And Interesting. / Beautiful Pictures Of A Library In Norway. / Audience Poll: Who’s Your Top 5 In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.