Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) (54427 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Man In Public While He Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Gamusgamus: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
HeWrites:
A Nigerian guy on Facebook has taken to the platform to reveal what his girlfriend is demanding from him as gifts for Christmas.

And according to the list his girlfriend sent to him, she compiled it in a way that is going to be cheaper for him.

The list consists of,
Shoes – 30,000
Hand bags – 20,000
Human hair weave-on – 35,000
Foundation powder – 15,000
Hand watch – 20,000
Hand purse – 5,000
Total – 125,000

It looks like the boyfriend isn’t all that happy with the list sent as he says he spoilt his mood after she sent it to him.

What do y’all think though? Too much?

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-guy-cries-out-over-n125000.html

you suppose pay for touching yansh nah, anu npama
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by addikt(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
comshots:
This is the month that most girls are ready to say yes to every tom,dick and harry for a relationship.This is also the month that most guys avoid girls.So guy,the choice is yours.

I have been on my own jeje since Dec1, sticking to my 2 gfs, no whatsapp update, no snapslchat, no bbm ipdate, logged out facebook, disconnect my instagram and barely active on twitter.....be like me wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by cstr1000: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
A girl that is so sexually un-inhibited and allows you to nearly finger her anally on camera deserves whatever she can get from you.

Pay up or shut up. Her pusssy is not free.
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
After buy her all those expensive items,she will use them as show off before another guy.
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lies

no sane lady will write this
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
moderatedguy:
So who go con dey take care of ur babe for you....your own na just to Bleep abi?
Her father or mother is there! I can only do little favours to a girl I'm not yet married to. like renewing of subscription, money for aso ebi, money for handouts and birthday gifts. All these must not exceed #10,000

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by aftatechbiz(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
abeg, on top wetin

Best and cheapest bulk sms for your business, church and organization
@ www.aftasms.com
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by wristbangle: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Did she put gun on your head to buy it?
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
This are the reasons why many young men simply waste away their destiny in this country

always crying about lack of job from govt. or what to do to change their life for better

but imagine an idiot crying over a useless 419 xmas bill handed over to him just for one round of sex?

this #125,000 can help a reasonable young man with a focus to start a little business...how much do they sell pack of pure water?
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Ghnaija(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Pls I quote SOME GIRLS behave funny sometimes just can't understand, u will have a friend either WhatsApp or any social network dem no go ever recognise you but when e reach celebrations either been it birthday or party na now dem go dey scroll there contact to find bait then ask by there normal styles
*Hello Prince is being a long time I heard from u oh.....
Then convo start looool grin grin God save we men ohhhh

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
ofuonyebi:

This are the reasons why many young men simply waste away their destiny in this country

always crying about lack of job from govt. or what to do to change their life for better

but imagine an idiot crying over a useless 419 xmas bill handed over to him just for one round of sex?

this #125,000 can help a reasonable young man with a focus to start a little business...how much do they sell pack of pure water?

One round? How did you come to that conclusion please cheesy
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by bigfather(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
chuksp09:
No body says u must pay abi? Am very sure u can live without her grin

I tire for am o. Some guys sef !
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Don't take someone that spells purse as "pause" seriously
she'll definitely pause his destiny
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by donsiqua(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
what was he thinking when he made her his girlfriend?
Now its time to do the needful he's complaining. undecided undecided
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by callenjor: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
which one be human weavon and pause undecidedwhich one be human weavon and pause...slay dog
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
It's not even up to $500 and the guy is compaining.. cheesy
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Michellla:
Made up list.
Exactly.
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
I hate girls with, ( buy me this buy me that syndrome sh*t) my girl have never asked me to buy anything for her I do it atwill
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
have you forgotten when you told her"baby I'd do anything for you"

most guys are the cause of their setback. now she needs these material things and you complained and advertise to the world.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by lawrezs: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
i did it in a way that it will be cheaper .lol just like that?na wa hooo our girls the vex hoooooo!!!!! show where to work
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
For this guy......

Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by mickeymimi: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
may be she was only testing him to see his reaction grin
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
It's better you use the money for her school fees in January, indeed she didn't spell the "purse" well.

Lol

Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by norris123(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Gofwane:
That is the price you will have to pay for dating a slay Queen. I'm in a similar situation, the bae called me to tell me that she wants to buy a new phone of #40,000.

I was like.... awwwww,, that's cool. Then i asked her how much she has saved.?
She said she hasn't saved a dime yet that's why she's telling me.
So i told her not to worry that i will give her the money next week.
Dear nairalanders, it is about 7months now and next week never come angry

So op, copy my style or Dump her silly big asss and move on.

Tuwale for you my nigga, you be her Papa? Na so one of my girl come de remind about Xmas gift as if am owing her. She has reminded me for two times now, I just need a good girlfriend that can turn to my wife not all these slay queen. I don't like my girlfriend asking for anything if I have I will give her in my own time. For any girl to win my love forever don't ask me for money because I believe we are all equal. I love giving when am not asked. Guys should be wise for this period.
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by xtainchukwu(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
I believe u are the same guy holding her ass like dat and flaunting it on social media. Only God knows how u have disfigured that pekus. And now it's time to pay u dey complain. Baba go and carry ur cross.
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Gofwane:
Her father or mother is there! I can only do little favours to a girl I'm not yet married to. like renewing of subscription, money for aso ebi, money for handouts and birthday gifts. All these must not exceed #10,000

Money for Aso Ebi ? Some Ask ebi can range upto 50k oh! I hope you know what you are doing lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by davou4eva(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Woooossss, kini mo ngbo leti mi yiii
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by TheSpellChecker: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hand PAUSE indeed. grin

The intelligent ones are not yet born.
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by etenyong(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
To me this is NOT much. Only broke guys would complains for this little demand.
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
comshots:
This is the month that most girls are ready to say yes to every tom,dick and harry for a relationship.This is also the month that most guys avoid girls.So guy,the choice is yours.

You do realize my name is "Harry"
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
cruchenutii:

Money for Aso Ebi ? Some Ask ebi can range upto 50k oh! I hope you know what you are doing lipsrsealed
that's why i said all these must not exceed #10,000. Abi you no read dat part?
Re: Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) by edgeP(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:
For a girl like that, i bet the guy is like boyfriend number 5 or 6. Well, if the guy wants to be an undercover maga, what's my business ? sad
nah wao! which one cum be undercover maga again, una no go kee pesin for dis naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.