Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) (73320 Views)

Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos / Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

I don't see ladies in the NPF and Army as real ladies. Women have no business defending the city except they are being employed to massage Oga's waist after sitting for too long.
It is people like you that are the problem of this country,somebody has a dream to serve her nation and because she is a woman she should not.See your mentality a successful female soldier did not get it on merit but massaging of oga.Better know that we have successful female soldiers world wide that got it on merit.
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Congratulations are in order for a beautiful solider, Janet John, who got promoted this morning to a new rank in the Nigerian army. The young lady and active social media user - was given her new rank by her superiors at the Nigeria Army Intelligence School, Tego Barracks, Marine Beach, Apapa Lagos. Congrats to her once again.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/pretty-female-soldier-smiles-promoted-nigerian-army-photos.html

Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3661034/janet-john-23-year-old-soldier-won#up
Wow! Even the kaaki couldn't hide wat I saw in that picture wen she was been decorated. The face of the tin wide sha cool
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by demefa(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
A rich lady is a slay queen get your facts right
Nowanda dey say empty containers make the most noise!! Ur head is so empty, u lack all the qualities of an intelligent person. And who told u she's rich? Now get the real definition of a slay queen

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Congrats to her,madam with determination and excellence you would always succeed.
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Underneath her pant uniform she's wearing one of those pus*y pads that enhances the camel toe. U can tell it's obviously her pus*y that's doing the work there.
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by biacan(f): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
demefa:
Nowanda dey say empty containers make the most noise!! Ur head is so empty, u lack all the qualities of an intelligent person. Now get the real definition of a slay queen
You this 19800 boy.......otondo you don eat......?
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
bedspread:
how old are u?do u know the Word Discipline?
It's no longer in the Armed forces....
My Dad Retired as a 1Star General 11years ago... There is virtually nothing about the Military I don't know
A guy who grew up in the baracks cannot talk about discipline. I served in the most refined part of the military within that time frame. There was no accessible internet.
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
livinbygrace:

Forget story ,most of the ladies in that field are there to service Oga and that's why most of them don't have suitors.Say the truth and stop being sentimental.
Says who we have female soldiers who are married and earned it through hardwork and determination.
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by gozzlin: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
She is the definition of a slay queen........we gat the keys to success sis

Yea, cos she slays with her gun.
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by demefa(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
You this 19800 boy.......otondo you don eat......?
Short dwarf oloshooooo lemme educate you

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
She is the definition of a slay queen........we gat the keys to success sis
really, what are the keys to success?
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Incline:
Underneath her pant uniform she's wearing one of those pus*y pads that enhances the camel toe. U can tell it's obviously her pus*y that's doing the work there.
Because you did not go to the army does not mean that successful female soldiers did not get it through hardwork.
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by bedspread: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
agabaI23:
A guy who grew up in the baracks cannot talk about discipline. I served in the most refined part of the military within that time frame. There was no accessible internet.
na serve u serve and u chatting like u know wats up.... bro go releax...u don't know or understand wat I say
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by biacan(f): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
demefa:
Short dwarf oloshooooo lemme educate you
I don't need it
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by brownhawk: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jakumo:

Those of you who tuned in here to observe the Camel Toe, should all be rounded up to perform some vigorous frog jumping while holding your ears, at gunpoint.

Una no dey fear. You dey look soja yansh.
forget her profession brah. I'm ready to do a thousand frog jump and 20lashes of whips to marry her o
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by bionixs: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Evidence1000:

I've been expecting to see this comment. cheesy
...and you were not disappointed
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Can we talk about the cameltoe?
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by BagWay: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
dem don tear dis one pekus tay
all dem generals dem
okpo soldier
abegi
soon we go hear say dem shoot themselves due yo jealousy
afonja wit bleaching

bich

1 Like

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
This one na Meat for CO grin
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by bjcuntis(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Who else saw the half camel toe? grin
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Fish4wealth: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Its becoming unprofessional especially as an Intel....
Are we loosing focus......things are really changing
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by pamcode(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Evidence1000:

I've been expecting to see this comment. cheesy
lol that was the first comment i was expecting to see. Nairalanders sha.
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
who says she's pretty, me i no dey o. the man who said so to a soldier the last time got the worst beating

1 Like

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Ladies that always ball hard on money either theirs or not....... so stop hating on successful ladies and be gentlemen

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice lips
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Baronnaire: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
That trouser is just too tight.

See those "toes" kiss kiss kiss, that can't be that of a camel oh! I'm imagining at least that of an Elephant... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
This one sef go say she wan beat me for street, I no go murder am, dish for ogas as usual
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by jumpmasta(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
cryVery Old "kitbag"!!!
Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by Baronnaire: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Baronnaire:
That trouser is just too tight.

See those "toes" kiss kiss kiss, that can't be that of a camel oh! I'm imagining at least that of an Elephant... shocked shocked shocked

shocked

Re: Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) by biacan(f): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
arleck:

If I Slap You Ehn! angry your brain wee Upgrade
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? / Central Bank Of Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does CBN Pay Staff? / Kayode Richie-Kay Oliva, EFCC Official Owns Wood Processing/Supplying Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.