Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? (4376 Views)

Extreme Resemblance Between Sam Dede And American Actor Ving Rhames / The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) / My Friends Says I Have A Striking Resemblance With Jidenna (2) (3) (4)

Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2017
How close is it? embarassed embarassed

Or is there none at all?

I believe there is. wink

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2017

Adesuwa looks like a yellow cockroach while your girlfriend looks like a brown cockroach

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by debssycharles(f): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2017
Non
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by falconey(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2017
They are both HOEkay.

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by unadeymadkwa: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2017
If your babe sees money she will be finer than Adesua ... As for now the only resemblance is their physic

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by forghon: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2017
D problem is i dnt knw d adesua nor ur grlfrnd is by d left or right

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2017
falconey:
They are both HOEkay.

I never knew u could be this bad ooo...

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by forghon: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2017
D problem is i dnt knw d adesua nor ur grlfrnd is she by d left or right
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2017
Susu is finer than your babe#true talk no resemblance.

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Susu is finer than your babe#true talk no resemblance.
Yeye.. Na money no dey. Before judging, let's see a picture of yourself. Miss Judge

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2017
falconey:
They are both HOEkay.
You are abnormal
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by nikkypearl(f): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by sKeetz(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
She is the village version of adesuwa

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
sKeetz:
Truth grin

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by Archangel15: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Your babe has a natural appeal that Adesua does not have.
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by IamLaura(f): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
There is no atom of resemblance whatsoever.
That doesn't mean ur gf is not pretty tho
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by DaddyKross: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
The only difference is that Susu is married to Somebody and your girlfriend is dating a nobody cool

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
HemmanuelRichy:
Yeye.. Na money no dey. Before judging, let's see a picture of yourself. Miss Judge
why are you pained?i did not say your girl is not pretty,i said susu is way prettier.Dont cry abeg

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by Jodha(f): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
They have the same nose....exactly the same....

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by ades0la(f): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
No. Not really
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by QueenSekxy(f): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
HemmanuelRichy:
what do you mean,,you brought your girlfriend's pictures to be judged,,whatever comes out of it,just bear it cos you called for it.undecided

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by Next2Bezee(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Why compare your girl to adesuwa? Aren't you satisfied with your girl the way she is??
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by VERDA: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
HemmanuelRichy:

Lol,you asked a question,the person answered and you are provoking....is it fair.

Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by tealaw(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Y would i want my gf to look like adesua. Her face looks like she was hit wit a frying pan.
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
tealaw:
Y would i want my gf to look like adesua. Her face looks like she was hit wit a frying pan.
Why evulz grin
Wetin she do you na?
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:
Why compare your girl to adesuwa? Aren't you satisfied with your girl the way she is??
comparing her with her doesn't mean I'm not satisfied with her. Just that they have some features in common. Same slim stature, I have seen bae act three times in church and trust me, she's good too, her voice is also superb. Just slight similarities in the facial look. wink
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:
The only difference is that Susu is married to Somebody and your girlfriend is dating a nobody cool
I am sure you are a somebody too.. Right? grin
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Archangel15:
Your babe has a natural appeal that Adesua does not have.
wink wink wink
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
sKeetz:
shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by way2much: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
adesuwa's Nose in the first pix and don jazzy's Nose are related sha..ur girl friend shud not forget to wear her breast before snapping next time.
Re: Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend? by dreamworld: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Both of them nose tomorrow
That's all

How To Lick P*ssy: 14 Moves To Make Her Moan Like She's Almost Gone / Meet The Woman Who Has Slept With Largest Number Of Men In One Day / Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland?