Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

#3000000 Urgent Investment Advise - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise (2803 Views)

URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. / N500,000 Investment Advise / Investment Advise And Protocols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by divinevision: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
l am not in Nigeria presently I want to come back home to invest with #3000000 (three million naira) i need advise on what type of business that can generate good income
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by marksleek25: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
divinevision:
l am not in Nigeria presently I want to come back home to invest with #3000000 (three million naira) i need advise on what type of business that can generate good income
invest in a car wash service after surveying a good location,invest in plantain plantation, invest in agrosupply business.
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by pharoahs(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Invest in our savings and loan business that would yield good returns consistently. Contact me for details on amplitudenigeria@gmail.com. Thanks
divinevision:
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by divinevision: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
can you give me more insight on car wash and plantain plantation
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by Fxmanager(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
divinevision:
You don't need to come back, you can stay where you are and invest. We are here for you. Your #3,000,000 can currently give you an average of #150,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #2,801,878 after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #2,801,878 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #3,000,000 will grow to more #56,037,558+(#56million plus) in 60months(5years time).

How is it possible to turn #3,000,000 to #56,037,558+(#56million plus) in 60months(5years time)?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #3,000,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 60months (I.e 5 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #3,000,000. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 60.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #3,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60)) = #56,037,558
So, the investment balance after 60 months (5years) is #56,037,558
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #56,037,558. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #3,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(60). This gives us...
A = #3,000,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 60
Then:
A = #3,000,000(1.05) ^ 60
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 60.
This means we end up with:
#3,000,000× 18.679185894122945668381742854713
= #56,037,558
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #3,000,000 to over #56,037,558 in 5years (60 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #2,801,878 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by honestinvest: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
divinevision:

Do you know that you can make 50%-100% everyday trading cryptocurrency using our quality signals and get updated in the cryptocurrency world.
If you don't have an idea what Bitcoin is,then I can assure you are far behind but don't worry we got you covered and are ready to put you through and optimize profits. Take a leap into financial freedom.
Take Note: The next millionaires are those who invest in cryptocurrency.

Email: cryptoexperttradingsignals@gmail.com
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by divinevision: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
forget anything forex trading I can not invest in that sector

1 Like

Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
divinevision:
Invest in Scrap metal recycling

1 Like

Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by Fxmanager(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
divinevision:
forget Anything forex trading I can not invest in that sector
Can you briefly, let us know why? Because to be honest with you, our trading team has spent about 10years gathering experience enough to develop 3 strategies that will not fail as long as the foreign exchange market exist. We invite you to try us with an investment that you are comfortable with.
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by divinevision: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
pls I want to know more about scrap metal
recycling
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by marksleek25: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2017
divinevision:
can you give me more insight on car wash and plantain plantation
i'll send you a pm
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by dotcomnamename: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2017
divinevision:

OP, be very careful, do not risk your hard earned money with anybody you don't know. If you have an account with First Bank or StanbicIBTC, and if you don't, just send an email to your bank and tell them that you want to invest in Treasury Bills. I am not in Nigeria too and I invested millions on it and it's been superb with no headache and my capitals are guaranteed. Also consider Mutual Funds too. No high blood pressure like high risk investment.

Or, still better follow this thread on nairaland.

Visit here for TREASURY BILLS thread https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria/442#878880.14175

Visit here for MUTUAL FUNDS thread https://www.nairaland.com/1912965/mutual-funds/55

Your money is safe with Treasury Bills or Mutual Funds. You cam diversify by investing half of your money on Treasury Bills and the other half on Mutual Funds.

You can also ask questions on the thread if you dont understand. Good luck.
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by Sobandemojisola: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCH and Custard powder.««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:

::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, BARCODE etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center

Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-eleven-60
email:omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by divinevision: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
I am not investing anything currency trading

2 Likes

Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by marksleek25: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2017
I sent you a pm
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by kennystones: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2017
divinevision:
you could invest in sports.looking for an investor or partner.sent a pm
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by ayoncox: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Put half of the money in BitCoin, register a company and an NGO I know how and where you can get up to 50 million Naira in funding. If you are interested mail me via ajideayodeji@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by choclatoria(f): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ok
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by Igyeseh(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Invest in Kosso business. It's very very profitable. Especially in Benue State where I am, it's very cheap in buying and expensive in selling.
You don't even need to invest all your money.
Let me know if you are serious.
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by divinevision: 2:07am On Dec 23, 2017
check ur email I send u a massage
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by divinevision: 2:14am On Dec 23, 2017
what is Kosso business,
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by Igyeseh(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2017
divinevision:
what is Kosso business,
I sent you a mail, Pls check it.
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by xmileeasy: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2017
You can invest in agro business in Nigeria with good ROI, you can try farmcrowdy or growcropsonline platforms.

Your money is also safe with mutual funds and treasury bills as suggested by dotcomnamename

1 Like

Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by darlingjoylyn(f): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
divinevision:

I stumbled upon Bitclub Advantage Academy sir, I have info and team members who organise free seminars unlike many who even charge for the info. They are Brazil based so we have every info in English our lingua franca. You can reach me via mail at my signature let's talk more and you will be glad.

Hoping to read from you.
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by Krafty006: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
divinevision:
https://www.nairaland.com/4250383/footwear-business.....return on investment is very high.
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by Obinnau(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Staying in the north, I am able to identify a gold mine that most people from the south are ignorant of. Rice farming. I planned to start in this new planting season but the source of funds I planned to work with didn't come through. A basic break down. To cultivate one hectare of rice farm, 200K is needed for the agricultural inputs. After 4 months the rice is already harvested and is ready for sales. There is an ever ready market for the paddy rice(freshly cultivated). The investment of 200k will yield roughly 370k after 4 months. But whomsoever I'm going to partner with is guaranteed 100k of the profit while I take the rest, i.e you invest 200K end of 4 months you get back 300K. That's a 50% ROI. I don't know how good that sounds to another, by its definitely a good deal for me.
You can get in touch by whatsapp or you send me a direct message here on nairaland for additional details.
Be serious if you're going to contact me.
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by Krafty006: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
With as low as #50,000, you can start a profitable footwear business.......https://www.nairaland.com/4250383/footwear-business
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by kennystones: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
divinevision:
replied your email on the sports business .please check your mail box
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by divinevision: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
check your email I have send you an email
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by divinevision: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
more advise
Re: #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise by allyrich(f): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Have u heard about LONGRICH?

LONGRICH is a company that revolves around products that people keep buying even when they are broke, things you are never forced to do, yet you keep doing it. Do you agree with me that such companies cannot run out of business?

LONGRICH products are built around our daily consumables. Even the poor people find every means to brush their teeth how much more the rich?
This company will reward you for doing ordinarily things you do daily:
You have the potential to earn from multiple streams through using the Longrich platform.
As someone uses his/her daily care products ( soap, cream, antiperspirant dew, shampoo, sanitary towel, health supplements, etc) you get paid.
When someone brushes in the morning you get paid
When someone decides to reduce their sugar level and you get paid
When someone decides to use our weight loss tea you get paid
When someone is free of health issues, such as arthritis, infertility, toothache, etc you get paid
Even while you sleep you're getting paid
And these "people" can be located anywhere across the world.
Do you understand what it means? It is all about getting paid, getting paid, and getting paid.

Our company is here to stay with the commencement of our manufacturing plant in Lagos next year.

(1) (Reply)

Is Odd3club.com.ng A Scam / The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. / How To Earn 50k Into Your Bank Account Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.