Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) (41487 Views)

Edo University Begins Second Semester Online / Landmark University Builds Silos As It Expands Rice Production (photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
eph12:

If only you have a job you won't have the time to make baseless allegations and engage in beer parlor gists

I feel your pain. I'm sorry.
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Johncuppa(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Statsocial:

Living faith preaches diligence and hardworking mostly! You haven't listened to Oyedepo have you. I would say Oyedepo preaches about Diligence to Seed Sowing by 10:1
You even get time to be replying posts.
I heard Landmark got the land from Omu Aran to Eleyin

But wait o, bro, Please, do you work with Landmark LFC?

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by stagger: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Factfinder1:
Holy and annoited rice....more money to the purse of the pastor while the poor church members won't even be employed to work in the factory

Your state of idiocy knows no boundaries.
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by stagger: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Oyedepo is smart.

He sells hopes and miracles through tithes as gateway to wealth to followers...but invests his funds to make a fortune.

Dream vs Reality. Some are still waiting for God to pick their calls instead of engaging in productive endeavours.

/

I bet you have never read any of Oyedepo's books. Or listened to any of the convocation speeches he has made at Covenant or Landmark University. You just come here and open your mouth talking trash out of the emptiness of your head and mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by baddosky1: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
While commenting on the development, the Director said 3 of the equipment used in the processing of the rice were fabricated by a Landmark University graduate of Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering, Mr. Clinton Okonkwo who is currently undertaking his national youth service (NYSC) in the University’s Teaching and Research Farm.

Chaiii! Open Defecation Republicans won't like this!!!!

Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Luukasz:
Shut up myopic folk... is it the church that is producing graduates or the school. Shior and what so big about the little impact it will have on the economy, My grandfather has a rice, cassava, cocoa, teak and bamboo plantation.
So whats big in what the school achieved
keep kwayet you fool and appreciate something good for once and not complain all the time
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Coitus:
good. Education in the south is sound. Landmark is producing rice, UNN is assembling laptops. We hope things get better

Lol. Landmark university is not in the south na sista.
It 's in Kwara state. Is Kwara south?
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Welcome development,Public universities Should learn from this. ASUU should learn to sustain themselves and stop waiting for federal government to pay them(although government should fulfill it's promises).Although uniben has a pure water company and bread bakery,they should do more to sustain themselves and not increase school fees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Mccullum: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
afonja university cool
Agulu where's yours?
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by eyinjuege: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Factfinder1:
Holy and annoited rice....more money to the purse of the pastor while the poor church members won't even be employed to work in the factory

Yeah, its rich people like you that deserve to work in factories.
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Omzie(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
tstx:
Just like the school, I'm sure the rice go expensive die too...

Wrong!!! All thru my stay in Covenant Uni, i never bought bottle water for more than 50 naira (Its hebron water and its also produced in the school, was buying pure water at 5 naira even though the outside world sold at 10 naira).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by bionixs: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
desreek9:
A welcome development, awon freeze's #sheeple will not see the impact it will have in our economy, it's to be critisizing cluelessly. The church is producing graduates that will impact positively to the society.

"The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail" grin
I laugh so hard when Freezer abi Fridge and bunch of his No Do Good crew sweat so hard to stop a MOVING TRAIN with weak bare hands , the church. Winners have no time for ARM-CHAIRED CRITICS. Now does this news in any way show that freez is barking?

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mccullum:

Agulu where's yours?
wat d fvck is agulu?

I'm a Yoruba man. use your brain pls
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
God keeps blessing this man with ideas. . . Heard about his testimony in shilow of how his brain literally sparks like electric wires full of ideas. . . No jokes, yet some still stick their nose in who is paying tithe or not. . Some pay tithe and expect open heavens right there in their rooms while doing nothing. . .They want to be great in life but they do not study. .. Whose fault is it? God sent the manna but they were too lazy to go out to pick it. . . smh
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by bionixs: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
jibbish:
nice one

Flatinoes wont be happy about this. They would love to develop everywhere in the country apart from their backyard.
are you drunk? it is the church and not tribal. I have said it that Afonja is more terrible than bird flu. always parayarning
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by bionixs: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
holybabayo:
You see this people... To prosper they engaged themselves in productive activity. But for us they will tell us to sow seed into their lives.
they lead by examples. they show you how to sow seeds. at least you said PRODUCTIVE activity. tomorrow you will deny knowing how jets come
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by bionixs: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
waiting for the the tithe wailers
they are speechless. waiting for the devil to supply them a counter productive argument to negate good gesture. just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
desreek9:
A welcome development, awon freeze's #sheeple will not see the impact it will have in our economy, it's to be critisizing cluelessly. The church is producing graduates that will impact positively to the society.

"The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail" grin

Typical Africans easily deceived by shining objects.
Tithe is still a fraud.
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by charain: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Image laundering in progress after the tithing controversy.
I expect more of these "developmental" posts.
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by latsy: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
All for the camera undecided
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Mccullum: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
wat d fvck is agulu?

I'm a Yoruba man. use your brain pls

You're Yoruba? and you're imitating the Igbos by calling Odu'a people Afonja, I'm highly disappointed in you.
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mccullum:

You're Yoruba? and you're imitating the Igbos by calling Odu'a people Afonja, I'm highly disappointed in you.
Olodo you better keep your disappointment to yourself.

so they call us afonja. what's the meaning of the name? I have friends on Facebook with afonja as their surname. so they call you afonja and they foolishly think they are insulting you. let them co tinue calling us afonja. afonja is a name isln Yoruba land. type it in on Facebook and find out
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Johncuppa:

You even get time to be replying posts.
I heard Landmark got the land from Omu Aran to Eleyin

But wait o, bro, Please, do you work with Landmark LFC?
No I don't. I schooled in one of their universities though and I follow the church's activities

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by leye4u: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
holybabayo:
You see this people... To prosper they engaged themselves in productive activity. But for us they will tell us to sow seed into their lives.
this only shows that you only critisize them blindly without hearing them....i dont attend "Winners" but i can't count the number of times i have heard Bishop say "nothing works until YOU make it work"
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by leye4u: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
charain:
Image laundering in progress after the tithing controversy.
I expect more of these "developmental" posts.
so sad how people think....for a university that has been around for several years with several accomplishments even in the past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by leye4u: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
Statsocial:

Living faith preaches diligence and hardworking mostly! You haven't listened to Oyedepo have you. I would say Oyedepo preaches about Diligence to Seed Sowing by 10:1
i believe critics are generally lazy people who dont do their reseach very well...if you hear Bishop Oyedepo preach on hardwork and diligence,you would find it hard to sleep at night without achieving anything in the day
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
bionixs:
are you drunk? it is the church and not tribal. I have said it that Afonja is more terrible than bird flu. always parayarning
I am Yoruba and I am not a "tribalist". And yes there is no such thing as tribe in the Church.
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by ijames: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
All this people talking and criticizing what lfc is doing I feel sorry for una....i am not surprised though because una daddy freez abi na freezer don freez una thinking faculty and sense of reasoning....i only wish he had the balls to speak about the bad governance jn nigeria mentioning names...
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Factfinder1:

Stewpid
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Luukasz:
Shut up myopic folk... is it the church that is producing graduates or the school. Shior and what so big about the little impact it will have on the economy, My grandfather has a rice, cassava, cocoa, teak and bamboo plantation.
So whats big in what the school achieved

What's the name of your Grandfather's rice company?
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
stagger:

I bet you have never read any of Oyedepo's books. Or listened to any of the convocation speeches he has made at Covenant or Landmark University. You just come here and open your mouth talking trash out of the emptiness of your head and mind.

I don't need to read his book or listen to his speeches. What did he say that hasn't been said before? Talk is cheap.

I watch what he does. He is a savvy businessman masquerading as a pastor to avoid paying taxes. Good for him.

/
Re: Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
Statsocial:

As in enh...someone that leaves office by 1AM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Lawyer And Her Father: Before And After Photos / Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) / Jerry Luck, The Pure Water Seller Paid A Visit To His Former Coursemates At EBSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.