Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes (22965 Views)

APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants / Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Ecstasy154(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Government workers in Ekiti State have appealed to Governor Ayo Fayose to accord priorities to the payment of backlog of salary arrears owed them rather than giving their children Christmas clothes.

They expressed regrets that many of them are dying of hunger while others who are afflicted with debilitating ailments and lack money to access quality healthcare delivery.

Acting under the aegis of the Enlightened Workers’ Forum (EWF), they welcomed the directive from the Presidency that governors should clear all arrears owed workers before Christmas.

In a press statement made available to The Nation on Friday, EWF Coordinator, Mike Bamidele, criticised the decision of the governor to provide free Christmas clothes to 20,000 children in the state.

Describing the Free Xmas Clothes for Kids project as a “misplaced priority,” Bamidele said workers’ salaries should remain the governors’ priority rather than “unnecessary grandstanding and splurge on frivolities.”

Bamidele said hunger occasioned by the non-payment of salaries has unleashed hardship on workers some of whom, he said are dying of hunger and ailments the can’t treat.

He said: “We are still at a loss why the governor still owes core civil servants five months arrears, workers in institutions on subventions seven months and local government workers and primary school teachers nine months.

“Rather than making sincere and concrete efforts to pay our salaries, the governor is busy distributing Christmas clothes for 20,000 children.

“If he pays their parents regularly, it will be easy for them to buy clothes for their children. It is not the business of government to be buying Christmas clothes for children and this has turned Ekiti to a laughing stock.

“Offering to buy Christmas clothes for children when salaries are not paid is an attempt to play politics with the poverty of the people and turn the innocent kids to pawns on the political chess board.

“We reject this Christmas Clothes for Children project in its entirety; all we need are our salaries and allowances. Let the governor look for means to pay them so that we can have relief.

“A labourer deserves his wages and the sweat of his labour must not dry on his forehead. We have worked for this money, it is our right and not privilege, the governor must pay our salaries.

“We are also using this medium to call on the Federal Government to investigate how bailout funds, Paris Club refunds, Budget Support Funds sent to Ekiti State were spent.

“We believe if these monies are deployed to payment of workers, all these arrears would have been offset by now.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-workers-fayose-need-salaries-not-xmas-clothes/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Paulosky1900: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
shuuu so oga fayose don join the queue too grin

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by DonVikings: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
IPOB would disagree. cheesy

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by captainprogress(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
My people, ordinary rice better pass stew. Be wise, which one Buhari don do.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by olasaad(f): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Haaaaa! Whr are those nairalanders defending his actions oya..over to you come and defend him again ooo.

Useless governor instead of him to pay salaries he's giving out 3 yard of clothes and few days to Xmas, he will start giving out rice and his supporters will be praising him

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by intruxive(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Igbos rose model grin

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by 48noble(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
fayose is a man of Oz....trying to understand his political reasoning is like walking through a Maze

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by SurefireFashion: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2017

check my signature ⬇️⬇️
Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by lakpalakpa: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
captainprogress:
My people, ordinary rice better pass stew. Be wise, which one Buhari don do.

You are a disgrace to sensible people. Fayose hasn't paid salaries for months and your silly fixation is on Buhari who isn't owing salaries. Your tin god despite receiving bailouts, Paris loan refunds and monthly allocation has wickedly refused to pay salaries and your hypocrisy won't allow you call the silly Fayole to order.

Shame on you.

He said: “We are still at a loss why the governor still owes core civil servants five months arrears, workers in institutions on subventions seven months and local government workers and primary school teachers nine months

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by praxisnetworks: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
I said this earlier but PDP youths of no future were attacking me for saying that fayose owes 7 months salaries while he's building a 15 billion naira bridge to nowhere

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by lakpalakpa: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Same clown who sleeps and wakes up criticizing Buhari who isn't owing salaries..

PDP and IPOD youths come and see ya role model...

grin

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 16, 2017
It is only a yuletide gesture, states that transport citizens for hadji still owe much more salary.

All the cows killed and distributed during sallah are in same measure as this gesture.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by praxisnetworks: 5:56am On Dec 16, 2017
Esseite:
It is only a yuletide gesture, states that transport citizens for hadji still owe much more salary.

All the cows killed and distributed during sallah are in same measure as this gesture.
He should keep his yuletide gesture! Any friend of the common man should know that payment of salaries is in the utmost interest of the common man! As it has ripple effects!

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Bari22: 6:03am On Dec 16, 2017
Hmmm
MufasaRebirth:
Fayose never disappoints, I'm 100% sure by next week, the alerts will start coming in smiley

APC like to dey carry Fayose matter for head, Ajimobi never pay shingbain, Yaya Bello dey there, are be following join body but zombiesm no go allow you talk...
Hmmm

See this one, atleast all those you mentioned are not disturbing us with unnecessary comments. But fayose is always shouting like he is the best governor in Nigeria.

Meanwhile if this is done during Sallah by a Muslim governor you may have crucified him by now

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

He should keep his yuletide gesture! Any friend of the common man should know that payment of salaries is in the utmost interest of the common man! As it has ripple effects!

Great comment, i totally concur. you could have aswell made this remark during sallah, or when tambuwal set aside N600m naira to build mosques out of an igr or N4bn..

it would make a great opinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by tsdarkside(m): 6:17am On Dec 16, 2017
our goal is to get rid of fee dee fee completly....na dem introduced stomach infrawetin into nigeria....fee dee fee degraded all of us to beggars...

and na this party una want back....??.....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by edoman2016: 6:23am On Dec 16, 2017
Fayose should pay workers' salaries. If salaries are paid, who need a stomach infrastructure? That noise making Fayose is annoying.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by anonimi: 6:23am On Dec 16, 2017
tsdarkside:
our goal is to get rid of fee dee fee completly....na dem introduced stomach infrawetin into nigeria....fee dee fee degraded all of us to beggars...
and na this party una want back....??.....

I thought that Engineer Aregberascal aka Baba Hafusa is with barawo bubu and JagaBandit in the All Poverty Congress, APC. Is that no longer the case

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by anonimi: 6:26am On Dec 16, 2017
DonVikings:

But your hypocrisy will make you agree with barawo bubu and Engineer Aregberascal's thievery, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by tsdarkside(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2017
anonimi:

I thought that Engineer Aregberascal aka Baba Hafusa is with barawo bubu and JagaBandit in the All Poverty Congress, APC. Is that no longer the case

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

look,dont give me an headache...bring another party other than fee dee fee,then we can discuss...fee dee fee is a no no for me....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by anonimi: 6:41am On Dec 16, 2017
tsdarkside:
look,dont give me an headache...bring another party other than fee dee fee,then we can discuss...fee dee fee is a no no for me....

Why should I bring you another party?
Are you handicapped or disabled and unable to FIND a party to support, develop and grow with YOUR own money and savings?
You must be a terrible joker.
Bring you another party ko, make you another party ni!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by deomelllo: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

You quoted the most disgusting ipob troll on NL, ignore that troll by any means necessary for the sake of your own sanity because he will troll you endlessly with insane nonsense.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2017
DonVikings:
they blame buhari for this

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Jaideyone(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2017
he will give them 10cups of rice each and one malnourished chicken and keep their salary grin

fayose the ipob presido cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Jaideyone(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2017
anonimi:

Are you handicapped or disabled and unable to FIND a party to support, develop and grow with YOUR own money and savings?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2
I believe your brain will start working one day. I don't want to believe you are braindead already. maybe just an extremely low IQ sha.

you are talking of another party yet you are the number one defender of a party that had the presidency for 16yrs and refused to develop the country? logic is always eluding you.

crayon boy grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by tsdarkside(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2017
anonimi:

i was told you are a miserable troll....stalking people upandan....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2017
Esseite:

Great comment, i totally concur. you could have aswell made this remark during sallah, or when tambuwal set aside N600m naira to build mosques out of an igr or N4bn..

it would make a great opinion.
so not paying for months but instead giving out cloth which will never be enough to thousands of people is what u are supporting I don't think you are ok sir

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2017
anonimi:

ode Ni e as little as it is aregbe is paying @ least half and building world class infrastructure but ur shity fayoshit owing months and giving out cloths to people which won't b enough self to all the people of d state...i think u are wise but ur head dey upside-down ehya pele

20 Likes

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by Playz(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2017
Fayose trying to play a fast one on them eh?...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2017
Tot the mumu pple of ekiti said the ponmo cutting governor is doing them well

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Pictures : Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally / Edo 2020: Concerns In Obaseki’s Camp Over Assembly, Defections / Soludo's Full Statement: Bans Okada And Tricycle. Curfew From 6am To 6pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.