Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson (1947 Views)

Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by BayelsaLegacy: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
1. Before

2. After

1 Share

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by BayelsaLegacy: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
1. Before

2. After...

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by BayelsaLegacy: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
1. Before

2. Before

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by BayelsaLegacy: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Renovation Of Nembe Grammar School

1 Share

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by BayelsaLegacy: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Completion Of Restoration Bridge

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by BayelsaLegacy: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
1. Before

2. After

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don't know why we celebrate mediocrity in this country, a governor of a state will build a 10km road or a 2km bridge and the next thing for 180m zombies is to run wild for jubilation as of its not their job in the first place.

One mumu chairman in my area did a resurfacing of a street, he's own street for that matter after 6years in office and he erected a pedestal. The stupid man came on board in 2011 and the first thing he did was to quickly buy an open space, he built two residential buildings on it to about 80% completion and could not even point a finger to any development of that area through him.

The most painful part of it is us(the youths). We're the ones celebrating them for a service not done.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by BayelsaLegacy: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
1. Before

2. After.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by yarimo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
And his colleague in Ekiti State is busy roaming about and talking trash day in day out. undecided
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by BayelsaLegacy: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
The Newly Constructed Traditional Secretariat

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by BayelsaLegacy: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Watch Out For More...
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by baralatie(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
BayelsaLegacy:
Renovation Of Nembe Grammar School
one school out of how many in nembe,ogbia,brass and yenogoa?
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by Stalwert: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
The goodluck transfer his failure genes to this hopeless governor
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by RZArecta(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
It's only an idíot that will praise governor king Saul for this rubbish that was posted here including the op. Should we take a stroll down Mbiama/Yenagoa road, lets take photographs of schools on that road, remember the Gorilla Dickson declared a state of emergency on educational sector during his first tenure ? Schools on that road axis must be Eldorado as chicken farms instead. Why did Julius Berger abandon the road leading up to the so called restoration bridge ? Seriake Dickson the thief syphoned most of the contract sum hence JB ran, driving on that road can cause athritis, let's not ask about the streetlights on that road. Should we really talk one on one op ? Do you have a clear conscience to speak here ? Dont let curses fall on you. I swear if immunity is lifted from that man for 24hrs, EFCC will have a field day with him except if the FG intervenes. The ape should explain how he spent Paris refund monies since projects on ground and salaries paid are not commensurate with cash released. No make me vex op or thunder go scatter your head Insha Allah amin cool

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by RZArecta(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Stalwert:
shut up
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by Stalwert: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
[s]
RZArecta:
shut up
[/s]

Goodluck is a failure and successfully passed the failure genes to the governor. I know you are pained swallow 10 sachets of panadol if you cannot manage the pains grin grin grin
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
shervydman:
I don't know why we celebrate mediocrity in this country, a governor of a state will build a 10km road or a 2km bridge and the next thing for 180m zombies is to run wild for jubilation as of its not their job in the first place.

One mumu chairman in my area did a resurfacing of a street, he's own street for that matter after 6years in office and he erected a pedestal. The stupid man came on board in 2011 and the first thing he did was to quickly buy an open space, he built two residential buildings on it to about 80% completion and could not even point a finger to any development of that area through him.

The most painful part of it is us(the youths). We're the ones celebrating them for a service not done.

WHAT has your APC Gov done?

why not commend and move on like Yarimo who is an APCist like you?

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Goodluck is a failure and successfully passed the failure genes to the governor. I know you are pained swallow 10 sachets of panadol if you cannot manage the pains grin grin grin
So what did APC Sylva do for the state?
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by AfroSamurai: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
What did your PDP gov do?

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by temitemi1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
if you called these great men hopeless then i pray to remain hopeless for the rest of my life even your father in the village will be so glad to be called hopeless.
Stalwert:
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by temitemi1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Is Gov. Dickson an APC member?
AfroSamurai:
What did your PDP gov do?
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by temitemi1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
watch out for more...
baralatie:

one school out of how many in nembe,ogbia,brass and yenogoa?

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
RZArecta:
It's only an idíot that will praise governor king Saul for this rubbish that was posted here including the op. Should we take a stroll down Mbiama/Yenagoa road, lets take photographs of schools on that road, remember the Gorilla Dickson declared a state of emergency on educational sector during his first tenure ? Schools on that road axis must be Eldorado as chicken farms instead. Why did Julius Berger abandon the road leading up to the so called restoration bridge ? Seriake Dickson the thief syphoned most of the contract sum hence JB ran, driving on that road can cause athritis, let's not ask about the streetlights on that road. Should we really talk one on one op ? Do you have a clear conscience to speak here ? Dont let curses fall on you. I swear if immunity is lifted from that man for 24hrs, EFCC will have a field day with him except if the FG intervenes. The ape should explain how he spent Paris refund monies since projects on ground and salaries paid are not commensurate with cash released. No make me vex op or thunder go scatter your head Insha Allah amin cool
This is pure fiction and fallacy.

I know you are always someone that hate Dickson but please be reasonable in your argument.

Dickson's government so far run the most transparent administration in Bayelsa history and he sponsored a bill to BYSHA to make it mandatory for Governor to be giving stewardship in the state of any money received- saying he siphoned money for contracts is false.

Secondly, Bayelsa state enjoy free education at basic level and the state performed well shortly after Dickson came on board with respect to WAEC performance.

In addition, Dickson built model secondary schools to provide quality education to Bayelsa students and he further established Teachers Training Institute to groom Teachers that are worthy enough to train these students.

Though he is not perfect like all humans but you need not lie.

I want to ask you a question:

WHAT WAS THE STATE OF BAYELSA BEFORE THE COMING OF DICKSON?

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by temitemi1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
What is your point man?
shervydman:

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by temitemi1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oga stop your masturbation and back up your allegations... All i see here is nothing but clap-trap!
RZArecta:
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
temitemi1:
What is your point man?
My point is that......we should stop celebrating mediocre services rendered by our leaders. Majority of what they deliver to us are just average results.

We need to strive for better developments.
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by baralatie(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
So what did APC Sylva do for the state?
point of correction. bayelsa has never had an APC Led governor in the state. also contrary to some people timipre sylva when he was governor did a lot in yenogoa and employment for bayelsa indigenes.His problem is based on some factors that were not in Hus favour even till now.
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
shervydman:

My point is that......we should stop celebrating mediocre services rendered by our leaders. Majority of what they deliver to us are just average results.

So why talking as if Dickson didn't do something worthy of recognition?

All you could have done is to commend him and enjoin him to do more.

There are mediocre Governors (including the President) that can't point to a single achievement
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

why not commend and move on like Yarimo who is an APCist like you?
Mr man, calm down.....I'm not talking about party politics here, party politics is one of the reasons we develop at a very slow pace.
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by Penaldo: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
I am enjoying the debate in this thread
Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by temitemi1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Im here celebrating Gov. Dickson because he remains one of the few good leaders we have in this country.
shervydman:

Re: Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson by temitemi1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oga you cant wish away party politics from any society.
shervydman:

Mr man, calm down.....I'm not talking about party politics here, party politics is one of the reasons we develop at a very slow pace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Begins Search For Running Mate, Limits Search To Southeast / Can Lt Buratai Partake I War With Troops In Sambisa Like The Iran Top Commander? / Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.