Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:16 PM

Stop! Don't Buy That HND Form! - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stop! Don't Buy That HND Form! (56263 Views)

YABATECH Part-time ND&HND Form 2023/2024 / Do U Know That HND Is Equivalent To Advanced Diploma? / Gateway Ict Polytechnic Saapade 2019/2020 Hnd Form And Part-time Form Is Out Cal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Stop! Don't Buy That HND Form! by iamleumas: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2019
I'm very glad to stumble upon this thread!
Re: Stop! Don't Buy That HND Form! by dangoteinlaw: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2020
simplebb:

Firstly, I will advice you to drop and dump the HND idea and let's focus on something else. In life three things matters when it comes to living purposefully, your talent, personality and then passion. You have already discovered your passion, that is what a lot of people won't discover throughout their stay on earth. Passion cries for expression, it shows the potentials, skills, talents that one carries and time flies when you are fulfilling it. There is difference between success and satisfaction, when you follow your passion and work hard, you will surely be great and get satisfaction.

Now to your issue, please get a Jamb brochure and study it very well, some universities accept ND Distinction/upper credit in Mathematically based courses for their Computer science programmes e.g. IMSU and UDU and since engineering is mathematically based, you will surely be considered. If however you don't have an Upper Credit or don't meet the requirements for these schools then you can sit for another Jamb, this is your passion and what you love to do, you won't be the first person to finish ND and take Jamb again into the university . Don't think too much about the age factor, I have an uncle who spent three years at home just to get into the university for EEE, today he is successful and already made, that was his passion and he followed it passionately.

If you still want to go on with Marine Engineering, then apply for DE into AKSU, RSUST, FUPRE or NDU, but I will love you to follow your passion.

This is the best and genuine advice I can offer. I hope it helps. I wish you success in your future pursuits.
how about for someone who is already 30?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) / 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls / Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.