Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Youtube VR Now Available On Steam - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Youtube VR Now Available On Steam (928 Views)

[SOLD] Msi Gaming Laptop | Core I7 8th Gen | 6gb 1060(vr) nvidia | 16gb Ram / Why Isn't Cortana Available On My Windows 10 PC / Why Isn't Cortana Available On My Windows 10 PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtube VR Now Available On Steam by festwiz(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
YouTube has made its VR app now available on Steam VR on the HTC Vive. The app is available here on early access for a limited number of users. The reviews show that a lot of users are experiencing bugs such as dropped frame rates and random crashes.

The app appears to be compatible with the Oculus Rift VR headset according to one user. The YouTube VR app is in the very early stages of beta and some users are unable to launch the app at all. If you have a Vive or an Oculus Rift give it a try and experience it yourself.

Source - http://www.gorevs.com/2017/12/youtube-vr-app-makes-it-debut-on-steam.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 14r 4gb 250gb 1gb NVIDIA Price N85k Negotiable / Who Can Change My Laptop's IP Address To That Of China? / Need London Used Laptop Below 60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.