Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday (8130 Views)

Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by mrlycan: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=jayson87 post=63359174]sure 'I knew you knew'. Olodo[/quhahahahahahahahahananan
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by genius43(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
Supersport is few seconds slower than the real time feed

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by georgee(m): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
jayson87:
sure 'I knew you knew'. Olodo
lol, either you like it or not TSTV will begin the sales of thier decoders from 2morrow, or u think DSTV 14.7k is the best. its too expensive bro
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by MabraO: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
TStv is not ready fir business.
They take us fir a fool too much in this country. Do dey can just as dey please.
Up this moment no dealer has received the decoders yet they said before Xmas with no specific date but we assuming it would be 2mao like we ve always anticipated.
I lost hope in them since last month
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by jayson87: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
censeakay:

lol, either you like it or not TSTV will begin the sales of thier decoders from 2morrow, or u think DSTV 14.7k is the best. its too expensive bro
An African mind is so redundant. Who can comprehend. TSTV can't do better than CONSAT. Come back and slap me if any other those grande sports shows major leagues

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by emekachimek: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
I've been hearing this since 1st October
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
jayson87:
An African mind is so redundant. Who can comprehend. TSTV can't do better than CONSAT. Come back and slap me if any other those grande sports shows major leagues
lol, i av been watching grande sport before and they live matches of all major leagues before they were hacked, and mind on DSTV compact plus which 9.5k u cant watch live matches that u wanted instead they will be showing Rugby Cricket Golf, pls who those sport epp. even they still seperate they South Africa superport from the rest of Africa ones, so for SA supersport 3 they will show big matches and for the ROA they will be showing rubbish.
And then TSTV want to offer those services for just 3k and then u ar hating, y are u hating bro. either u like it or not we go buy TSTV.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
censeakay:

lol, i av been watching grande sport before and they live matches of all major leagues before they were hacked, and mind on DSTV compact plus which 9.5k u cant watch live matches that u wanted instead they will be showing Rugby Cricket Golf, pls who those sport epp. even they still seperate they South Africa superport from the rest of Africa ones, so for SA supersport 3 they will show big matches and for the ROA they will be showing rubbish.
And then TSTV want to offer those services for just 3k and then u ar hating, y are u hating bro. either u like it or not we go buy TSTV.

Speak for urself. Dstv compact plus show all matches, it has Supersports 3 and 5 which she the major chanels for EPL and champions league. Supersports 7 for la liga. Also available are Supersports 2, 8, 11 and 12. U won't miss any match on compact plus Nobody is saying TSTV will not eventually launch, the big question is can they really offer what they promised? Fingers crossed.

Oh and I've had access to Supersports 3 on DStv access for like 3 weeks now which show major EPL matches for just 1,900.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
greenhulk:

Speak for urself. Dstv compact plus show all matches, it has Supersports 3 and 5 which she the major chanels for EPL and champions league. Supersports 7 for la liga. Also available are Supersports 2, 8, 11 and 12. U won't miss any match on compact plus Nobody is saying TSTV will not eventually launch, the big question is can they really offer what they promised? Fingers crossed.

Oh and I've had access to Supersports 3 on DStv access for like 3 weeks now which show major EPL matches for just 1,900.
Did i mention ur name and see u Supersport 5 is exclusive to premium subscriber only and the dstv access u ar talking abt is promo u hear and then u lied abt watching for three week. u can only watch for one week. so stop lying.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Goxpawa: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
will free 20gb still be given to us and video calling .?
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by jayson87: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2017
censeakay:

Keep on gallivanting in ignorance. You were watching grande sports. Wonder why Nigeria is a 3rd world, look no further. TSTV is promising you what is completely impossible.
Well am not surprised, APC foolish youths Buhari has integrity, trust my brothers, they thumb printed him
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2017
jayson87:
Keep on gallivanting in ignorance. You were watching grande sports. Wonder why Nigeria is a 3rd world, look no further. TSTV is promising you what is completely impossible.
Well am not surprised, APC foolish youths Buhari has integrity, trust my brothers, they thumb printed him

abi nw, who is galivanting in ignorance between me and you, DSTV have been sucking Nigerians for over 10 years nw, u are still there writing TSTV is a scam, be there until TSTV is finally keeping their promises, and u mention that whey will Nigeria wont be a third world country, a whole Nigeria have only one cable tv that is showing premier league, the oneself is owned by another country. Country like China have over 10 Cable tv that are showing premier. That is how MTN did until saviour Glo came, either you like it or not TSTV is here to stay

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2017
censeakay:

Did i mention ur name and see u Supersport 5 is exclusive to premium subscriber only and the dstv access u ar talking abt is promo u hear and then u lied abt watching for three week. u can only watch for one week. so stop lying.

Lol, what r u saying? I used compact plus and they have Supersports 5. It's either compact plus or access for me because every other plan is not worth it. And FYI, u can keep watching Supersports 3 on access for 3 weeks as long as u renew ur subscription before it expires. Try it before calling someone s liar.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2017
greenhulk:

Lol, what r u saying? I used compact plus and they have Supersports 5. It's either compact plus or access for me because every other plan is not worth it. And FYI, u can keep watching Supersports 3 on access for 3 weeks as long as u renew ur subscription before it expires. Try it before calling someone s liar.
bro u ar lying u cant subscribe to access and watch compact for three weeks u can only watch for one week and if u subscribe compact u can watch compact plus for only one week.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2017
censeakay:

bro u ar lying u cant subscribe to access and watch compact for three weeks u can only watch for one week and if u subscribe compact u can watch compact plus for only one week.

Lol, keep saying what u don't know. I enjoyed ss3 and ss7 for 1 week in October on access. And then for the past 2 weeks I've had ss3. All u have to do is pay before ur subscription expires for be eligible for the promo. In fact I even paid for 2 months to get 1 month extra for free. Not saying the ss3 will last me for 2 months, but for the past 2 weeks I've had it, whenever they decide to take it off I won't complain. If I was home now I would take s picture of my tv with ss3 and post it, if ur still interested I can do that in the evening.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by MabraO: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2017
Today is the Monday we ve all been waiting for.
Wot is d next story TStv re going to tell us?
Is it before new year this time?
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by innocent82: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2017
MabraO:
[b]Today is the Monday we ve all been waiting for.
Wot is d next story TStv re going to tell us?
Is it before new year this time?[/9b]

Let me go to any pre-stated tstv shop to buy one decoder.....but I nor wan hear say I wasted my time.........cause I go vex..........
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by jayson87: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2017
censeakay:

abi nw, who is galivanting in ignorance between me and you, DSTV have been sucking Nigerians for over 10 years nw, u are still there writing TSTV is a scam, be there until TSTV is finally keeping their promises, and u mention that whey will Nigeria wont be a third world country, a whole Nigeria have only one cable tv that is showing premier league, the oneself is owned by another country. Country like China have over 10 Cable tv that are showing premier. That is how MTN did until saviour Glo came, either you like it or not TSTV is here to stay
You see why your ignorance is killing you, you should research how paytv sports works. Stop your flimsy lies and propaganda of 10 stations showing leagues. It won't buttress the fact TSTV can't show major leagues
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
jayson87:
You see why your ignorance is killing you, you should research how paytv sports works. Stop your flimsy lies and propaganda of 10 stations showing leagues. It won't buttress the fact TSTV can't show major leagues

lol, when i get the tstv i will share u their live broadcast of major league, stay tune bro.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
greenhulk:

Lol, keep saying what u don't know. I enjoyed ss3 and ss7 for 1 week in October on access. And then for the past 2 weeks I've had ss3. All u have to do is pay before ur subscription expires for be eligible for the promo. In fact I even paid for 2 months to get 1 month extra for free. Not saying the ss3 will last me for 2 months, but for the past 2 weeks I've had it, whenever they decide to take it off I won't complain. If I was home now I would take s picture of my tv with ss3 and post it, if ur still interested I can do that in the evening.

issokay bro
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by lacidi: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
censeakay:

Bro what is hilarious in is comment he is right. DSTV got there premier league right from skysport
Wrong. The EPL rights for SuperSport is not from Sky Sports. Pease get your information right next time.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by lacidi: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
censeakay:

They were not hacked! They did not have the rights for the matches and Bein knocked them off! When will you guys stop being sentimental and try and be a little bit practical about facts starring you in the face!! TSTV cannot show EPL, period. Why don't you just accept that? Even the BEin sport you are talking about does not show EPL for 3k!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by oriadedoy: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Supersport get their EPL rights directly from Premier league productions, not skysports. Thats why they air programs like Premier league today, premier league news etc. The only programs they join skysports for are skyport news at 11am, 6pm and 10pm on wknds, also they join them for Formular 1

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by MabraO: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
All of una like to argue ehn!
With ur arguments I ve not heard how someone bought the TStv yet. Na just baseless argument una dey argue.
Today is Monday 18th Dec 2017 yet no one person has told us he bought the decoder.
Tstv has yet again failed
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
MabraO:
All of una like to argue ehn!
With ur arguments I ve not heard how someone bought the TStv yet. Na just baseless argument una dey argue.
Today is Monday 18th Dec 2017 yet no one person has told us he bought the decoder.
Tstv has yet again failed

They should just swallow their pride and sell the damn things without the sports package and the so called 20gb 4g super fast internet (we knew those promises were almost not achievable with 3k subscription). They can gradually build their reputation with time.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
lacidi:

They were not hacked! They did not have the rights for the matches and Bein knocked them off! When will you guys stop being sentimental and try and be a little bit practical about facts starring you in the face!! TSTV cannot show EPL, period. Why don't you just accept that? Even the BEin sport you are talking about does not show EPL for 3k!!
lol, did u think that their subcripition is base on Epl only, cable tv subscription is base on their bouquet e.g the movies that they show, series that they show e.t.c, because their subscriprion is higher than 3k doesnt mean that it is Epl or other matches that it expensive get that fact right.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by aliunath(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=greenhulk post=63399631]

I went to their accredited dealer today in Lokoja, I saw TSTV live channels! the picture quality was awesome.
I decided to rush get one decoder only for me to be told yet again that they're yet to start selling! I just weak
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
censeakay:

lol, did u think that their subcripition is base on Epl only, cable tv subscription is base on their bouquet e.g the movies that they show, series that they show e.t.c, because their subscriprion is higher than 3k doesnt mean that it is Epl or other matches that it expensive get that fact right.

U should get ur facts right. The only thing that would make a subscription expensive is live sports, and for this part of the world it is the English premiership and champions league. Movies and series are just extras, u can always download ur movies and watch anytime u like, u can't do the same with live football. Once u miss the match then rewatching it has no value as u already know the result. Watching it live (as e dey hot )is the Koko.

And u can hardly find a cable TV that would show u newly released movies, what they show u are old movies. If u want premium movies u can only get them through pay per view which DStv offers through box office. It is done like that world wide, but u have to pay to rent the movies. If u think any cable TV will give u movies like Wonder woman then u have to wait till after like 1 yr of release.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by lacidi: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
greenhulk:

U should get ur facts right. The only thing that would make a subscription expensive is live sports, and for this part of the world it is the English premiership and champions league. Movies and series are just extras, u can always download ur movies and watch anytime u like, u can't do the same with live football. Once u miss the match then rewatching it has no value as u already know the result. Watching it live (as e dey hot )is the Koko.

And u can hardly find a cable TV that would show u newly released movies, what they show u are old movies. If u want premium movies u can only get them through pay per view which DStv offers through box office. It is done like that world wide, but u have to pay to rent the movies. If u think any cable TV will give u movies like Wonder woman then u have to wait till after like 1 yr of release.
Why waste you time trying to educate people that had shut off their thinking cap.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by bestpunterever: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
greenhulk:

why wasting ur time on these guys... Nigerian are most gullible set av ever seen in my life they are easy to scam..to me v never seen anything special in all those channels on TSTV website.
Most of those channels are channel u can easily get through free to Air decoder. If u talk u are a DSTV agent.

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by elektra80: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
censeakay:

So if any pay TV come out and sell you their subscription for more than 3k without any kind of live sports you are going to pay? This is why you people are so guallable. They will sell u free to air channels and u will think u are getting good stuff lol. I've been hearing people saying 'their pictures are so clear' even when it is transmitted in SD and not HD, or some watching HD content with non hd TV's, or some watching with HD TV's but not using HDMI cable for connection.

What value does moves and series channels have? Old movies for that matter because no pay TV will show you new blockbuster movies for free. If it ain't live sports then it doesn't worth paying premium for. I'll rather watch DStv access for N1,900. At least it has Disney jnr for the kids, Africa magic youruba for visitors, telemundo and zee world for the ladies, Al Jazeera for news, all local channels, super sports blitz for watching sky sports news, Nat Geo wild, E! Entertainment and a few other channels.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My New 'short' Film / Exodus: Why The Film Shouldn't Be Regarded More Than Its Entertainment Value / What Are Your Best Christmas Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.