Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! (6189 Views)

Chris Ngige Shows Off His Dance Skills At Akanu Ibiam Airport, Enugu (video) / Akanu Ibiam Airport: Enugu Govt Demolishes Structures Encroaching On Land / FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! by dometome: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blue3k:

You compare non violent activist to your Biafrat leader. The idiotic people of Bia-fraud have no sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2fZFhOhy94
this is the best rally that has ever been held in recent times, No one said oh my phone is missing, my money is missing, everything about IPOB rallys were well organized, which cannot be said of, anything zoo. Back in 2015. I said to you monkeys that if the zoo makes even one Percent progress I will nail my testicles to the ground, well, two years down the line, all I can do is Hahahahhaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Chai! Shameless 1diots you people are
Re: FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! by dometome: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blue3k:

You compare non violent activist to your Biafrat leader. The idiotic people of Bia-fraud have no sense. Its not hard to imagine when your leader says 99.9% of your women are prostitutes and you guys believe him. Anyway since you don't care about airport I'll let you rant on. I've mocked you enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2fZFhOhy94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw
I am yet to see the fly hurt by Ohamadike Nnamdi kanu. Please show me that fly. Even Nelseon Mandela used arms before he was arrested, Madiba was not a nice man, he was armed FIGHTER, please show me the fly that was hurt, not killed, by Nnamdi Kanu. I wonder how one can be a violent person without ANY single act of violence on his account, only words and words, it shows the kind of education you zoo people received, I am better off an Illiterate that that kind of education, an education that stifles development, self help and smartness, Tufiakwa!
Re: FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! by TundeHashim(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
HtwoOw:
Very stupid people with stupid mentality

The repairs being carried out was paid for by the Buhari government that you hate, your father or mother did not pay for it

When repairs or upgrade is completed will government shut it down?

Useless people who can't see beyond their noses, is this the only yuletide season?

Is it the only airport in the country?

The writeup even said operations will be permitted from 7am till 3 pm after which contractors will take over

Another airport was upgraded in Nigeria a few months back, that airport was not allowed to carry out any operations for a month

Dumb people

boss, you've made heaven for this your comment!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! by TundeHashim(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
deomelllo:

They say they are the richest, they say they are the smartest, they say they own everything in Nigeria and that they are even responsible for the largest economy and IGR in Nigeria/Lagos, but they are still the daily and 365days/year crying and wailing victims of imaginary enemies, they cry and beg for road, for bridge, for airport, for seaports even though they don't have any sea.....

Sadly for them, other states they claim are better and richer than are building their own seaports, their own airports, their own roads and bridges and so on.

They know they are backward, hopeless and blessed with lazy, incompetent and worhless governors, but they go around beating their chest that they are the alfa and omega in Nigeria while at the end of the day, they beg and beg for the most basic things, they cry like babies over everything, they can not do anything, they can not even tie their own shoes without crying, shouting and begging the FG to tie it for them.

The FG is the husband and they are the ever crying housewife.

This is why we laugh at them when they beat their silly, empty and shallow chests.

I swear u can't go to hell coz of your comment...your haven is sure!

1 Like

Re: FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! by pazienza(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol defeated loser. Everything deflection s d diversion. I understand why you would would would worship a coward like Ojukwu. Useless chest beating is s virtue. Lagos is Kabul but a certain group of chest beaters say the control import market, own real estate and developed place. Please stop being a clown.

So this moniker is finally showing its true colours grin

1 Like

Re: FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! by Blue3k(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
pazienza:

Lol you don't have counter argument to anything I said. I don't get people like you moralizing like this chest beaters didn't throw first stone. I'm guessing your offended because what I said is true. I don't like useless chest beaters if that hurts feeling nothing I can do.

Ojukwu is a coward and a loser. Gets 2 million killed by starvation them goes to ivory coast to live happy life in exile. At the end if his life gets state burial. You know very well Nairaland chest beaters claim to have we developed Lagos, own most of real estate and control import market. If you say otherwise your lying.

Chest beaters say they never hurt a fly but throw rocks at soldiers and hunt down Hausa people just because. Please don't get me started on these idiots. The idiot says sending death threats isn't big deal. I'm going to assume your sensitive instead of stupid like them.

3 Likes

Re: FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! by nku5: 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
pazienza:

Dont mind that shallow, cowardly creature grin grin grin
It is showing itself
Re: FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! by Blue3k(m): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
nku5:

Dont mind that shallow, cowardly creature grin grin grin

It is showing itself

Lol you chest beaters are funny. I already dealt with you losers on thread. You people reek of sensitivity and arrogance. How in the world do you people think you dumb views represent a while ethnic group. Its only daft people on Nairaland that can believe this. You people are first to fire then get mad when u get roasted.

Lol you guys dint want to discuss airport as soon as I bring up useless representative in SE heading Aviation committee. Lol she doesn't care about Enugu. Please give proof of chaos at Enugu airport you claimed is happening.

1 Like

Re: FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol you chest beaters are funny. I already dealt with you losers on thread. You people reek of sensitivity and arrogance. How in the world do you people think you dumb views represent a while ethnic group. Its only daft people on Nairaland that can believe this. You people are first to fire then get mad when u get roasted.

Lol you guys dint want to discuss airport as soon as I bring up useless representative in SE heading Aviation committee. Lol she doesn't care about Enugu. Please give proof of chaos at Enugu airport you claimed is happening.

Abooki, please go and rest. You have been exposed as a thoughtless bigot and now you are throwing tantrum and trying to derail the topic.

Please go away, no sensible person will respond to your hatefilled crap.
Re: FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! by Blue3k(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:

Abooki, please go and rest. You have been exposed as a thoughtless bigot and now you are throwing tantrum and trying to derail the topic.

Please go away, no sensible person will respond to your hatefilled crap.

Lol saying you people opinion is stupid is bigoted lol. How did I derail topic? You crybabies are pretty sensitive. Please explain how I'm bigoted. Do Nairaland wailers represent your whole tribe suddenly? How daft can you guys be.

The funny thing is with you kids anyone that's disagree with you crybabies are aboki and afonja. Then you cry want to cry bigotry it's hilarious. I know you wont see the irony in this. You guys would rather believe everyone hates you.

You people are funny. You make up dumb conspiracy of airport being shut down. Then get mad when people call you out on it. Lol your tribe doesn't matter I don't ask, care or bring it up like you guys do. You people simply refer to you wailers with idiotic conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! by deomelo: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
[s]
comrChris:
Your choice of words is bad, derogatory and annoying. You are trying to make sense but your foolishness aren't allowing you. Which south eastern governor is more useless than Aregbe,Fayose or Ajimobe?

Its right for south east governors to contribute and build second Naija bridge, federal roads but wrong for south west governors to contribute and build lagos-ibadan road, still begged and lamented to fg for years over that road. Tell me what is stopping lagos state govt from fixing apapa road even with the money they are making there.

Obviously you know nothing about east otherwise you would have known the number of federal roads south east governors have repaired.

You also dont know obiano has done a ground breaking for anambra airport and the airport in imo was built by your state governor right..

Honestly it suck to be in the same country with tribal folks like you
[/s]

Boring ipob rants bore me.

Again, if other states can do what you cry over with no problem, then your lazy and incompetent village leaders can do same.

Question:: When was the last time your village leaders commissioned even a dog cage?

2 Likes

Re: FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! by rusher14: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ifesinachi and Ekene dili chukwu motors at work.
Re: FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! by HtwoOw: 6:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol conspiracy theorist your tears never stop.

1. Wrong you have no proof of that. Kano passenger traffic is usually higher in general compared to Enugu.

2. Stupid conspiracy again. Port Harcourt has 3rd highest in country.

3. I don't know about it. Nigeria airports generally suck anyway. Port Harcourt airport is example. It has no baggage  carousel last time I checked.

4. Wrong the Senate committee didn't try to shut down airport. That's your paranoid delusional victim mentality. The postponed repairs as you can see.

5. The airport runway still bad quality which is why it needs full rehab. They did same thing in Abuja 3 times before having to same shut down and rehab.

6. They didn't remove Enugu as an international airport you liar. They airports are being approved in phases. They plan on doing all the the airports. Enugu isn't in phase 1.

6b. At first the only two approved where Lagos and Abuja. Then Kano made it 3rd and Port Harcourt fourth. Your know they are concessioning all airports your just ranting about nor being in phase 1.

7. The airport can't sustain big flights because runway is trash. Besides when did Turkish airlines express interest in flying in Enugy.

8. Don't know about this one.

9. The hired out Chinese contractor and again Enugu not singled out. Lagos and others suffering same fate.

10. Lol voodoo repairs you were crying about runway in your last thread.

Na so dem be

dometome:
Oh Shut the FVCK up you mor0n! Did the Abuja own happen when the demand was highest? Please go jump from tree to tree with your hairy ass, usless country. Shameless people.
Please tell me when is traffic lowest at ABV ??

you literally suck arse ... ABV has the highest daily traffic stopping operations for just 1 hour is wrecking the FCT's income

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto / IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now / Fact Check - Did Peter Obi Own Any Residential House In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.