Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,375 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Are Girls Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Like This (1339 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Like This by Alao046(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
So someone cannot buckle his sandals in peace again

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Richy150(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
So funny
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by RoyalBlak007: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by RUDEBOYY(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Rubbiish(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lol...
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by izaray(f): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin grin Desperation is a bastard!
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by donstan18: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ma nigga is proposing to his footwear.

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by ibkkk(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lols grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by femolacqua(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
OMG na wha oh. See as she de hungry for ring.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by femolacqua(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alao046:
So someone cannot buckle his sandals in peace again
I tire oh.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Martin0(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hahahahacheesycheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Gofwane(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
I remember a day when i got home and my sister told me that a lady came to look for me but i wasn't around so she gave my sister a description of her house and her name so that i can check on her when i return (phones were not reigning at that time)

Oboyyeh, at the mention of the name christabell i instantly knew she is definitely going to be one pretty slay Queen.

Sharpally i tidy up and went to search for her......

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by labanj1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
When the dude finally propose, she will be like

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Gofwane(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
..........When i eventually found the house, i met some kids playing outside so i sent one of them to call christabell.

Damn!!!! and there she was cat walking towards me. A very short, black and fat girl with a head like unripe mango. She started smiling when she came closer.
Christ: good day dear

Me: please have we met before?

Christ: yes we met on new year day. You came to my Aunty's beer parlor with some guys and you asked me to be your girlfriend

Oboyyeh, i almost fainted. This is not possible! She must be mistaking me for someone else.

Me: are you sure??

Christ: yes dear

Me: what's my name??

Christ: you told me that your name is Gofwane

Chaiiiiii my village people have catch me oh! The girl was just smiling as i was lost in my thoughts.
An idea hit me immediately. So i started laughing. Some of their neighbours were busy doing amebo.

Me: it was a joke when i asked you out. I was really high on beer that was why. I didn't know what i was doing.

The kind slap wey this girl dial for my face nearly made my neck break. Instantly, My head come heavy like say i carry a bag of cement. As if that wasn't enough, as i was still struggling to gain full consciousness i saw her bend down and remove one of the cover shoes she was wearing. Oboyy the kind race i pick no be here. I ran home straight and lock myself inside my room in case she decided to follow me.

Na wa oh, shey someone cannot play with all this Nigerian girls in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Fmartin(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Alao046(m): 2:52am On Dec 16, 2017
labanj1:
When the dude finally propose, she will be like
and then he tells her its April fool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Abandoned Home After Husband Saw Her Nude Photo With Another Man / The Best Seduction-Method You're Not Using / Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.