Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. (4144 Views)

Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2017

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2017

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Wow!! Where are they from?

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by UdoEya(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Geralin? Omo is dis girl forehead no be here, or is it my eye, or my phone.
Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by UdoEya(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Geralin? Omo is dis girl forehead no be here, or is it my eye, or my phone.
Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2017

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Homeboiy: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
I haven't heard of them before
Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Dackrapper(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
All I know is that they are stunning

2 Likes

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ami McClure - Yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/user/jkmcclure

Cc Lovelygurl

2 Likes

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
I haven't heard of them before
Bro you living under a rock? No offense.

3 Likes

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Homeboiy: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
Henryyy:
Bro you living under a rock? No offense.
sorry iam under the sun
Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Ritieyalu(f): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Who is a YouTuber mbok help a sister
Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Richardabbey(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
angry Op , U Dey Craze
U Shld Ave Put D Heading Like >>>
PAINT SELLERS u didnt actually knws were BIAFRANS

1 Like

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Richardabbey(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
angry Op , U Dey Craze
U Shld Ave Put D Heading Like >>>
PAINT SELLERS u didnt actually knws were BIAFRANS
Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by safarigirl(f): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don't know any of them...what makes them famous? Are they all YouTube Make-Up Artistes? What sort of videos do they make?

I dunno any of them sha and I visit YouTube a lot
Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 16, 2017
Patricia bright is Igbo shocked shocked The babe looks yoruba though. All them babes are pretty. Loving Jackie, and Patricia's skin tone kiss kiss Lizzieloves is too cute kiss

safarigirl:
I don't know any of them...what makes them famous? Are they all YouTube Make-Up Artistes? What sort of videos do they make?

I dunno any of them sha and I visit YouTube a lot
The only ones is don't know are no 2, 3 and last girl and am a guy but my sis watches them so I know lol. Going by what she says they seem to have great content you should check them out. Most are into beauty and fashion I guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by safarigirl(f): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2017
exguest:
Patricia bright is Igbo shocked shocked The babe looks yoruba though. All them babes are pretty. Loving Jackie, and Patricia's skin tone kiss kiss Lizzieloves is too cute kiss

The only ones is don't know are no 2, 3 and last girl and am a guy but my sis watches them so I know lol. Going by what she says they seem to have great content you should check them out. Most are into beauty and fashion I guess.
i don't follow the beauty and fashion vloggers. I only follow the comedy, music and football peeps
Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 16, 2017
Jigba I bet you too are subscribed to all grin
Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2017
What about Aminat?

She's the mum of the McClure twins grin

And her son's name is even Yoruba

Tayo grin

2 Likes

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2017
lovelygurl:
Jigba I bet you too are subscribed to all grin

Lol yea grin

Op I didn't see sisiyemmie sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2017
safarigirl:
i don't follow the beauty and fashion vloggers. I only follow the comedy, music and football peeps
Okay.
Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2017
Ritieyalu:
Who is a YouTuber mbok help a sister
People who vlog via youtube

2 Likes

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2017
Jigba:

Lol yea grin

Op I didn't see sisiyemmie sad
Her name gives her away as Nigerian. Same with Grace Ajilore, Vivian Okezie, Toni Olaoye, Ronke Raji and many others. Their names give their nationality away instantly which is why I did not include them.
Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2017
lovelygurl:
What about Aminat?

She's the mum of the McClure twins grin

And her new son's name is even Yoruba

Tayo grin
You are right. Feel free to include her channel URL cause I cant seem to find it.
Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2017
Henryyy:

Her name gives her away as Nigerian. Same with Grace Ajilore, Vivian Okezie, Toni Olaoye, Ronke Raji and many others. Their names give their nationality away instantly which is why I did not include them.
Oh okay

1 Like

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2017
Henryyy:

You are right. Feel free to include her channel URL cause I cant seem to find it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jkmcclure

1 Like

Re: Famous Female Youtubers You Probably Didn't Know Are Nigerians. by Ksslib(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2017
Famous ko famous ni.

Do you even know what famous means? The only moderately known person on that list (not even famous atall by YouTube standards) is Jennie Jenkins . The rest, well, let's just call them "upcoming" , "aspirants".

I even think say you wan begin call names like PewDiePie, Ksi(I think he's yoruba), Mkbhd, Jenna marbles, lelepons, Fine brothers, Nigahiga, unbox threapy, and the likes...

Those girls are not famous atall. Ksi(the yoruba boy) was in YouTube rewind for 2017 (inshort he was at the very beginning scene, holding a fidget spinner). Now that's what you call famous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B Goes Nude As She Shows Her Off Baby Bump / Atleast Have Sense Before You Toast A Babe” – Lady Slams Guy Who Ask Her Out / Seun Kuti Raises 2 Middle Fingers, Walks Out On Sanwo-Olu At Sister's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.