Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today (1047 Views)

Lagos Corper, Eniola: How SARS Harassed And Extorted Me / Evans Reveals How SARS Tortured Him And Killed Detainees In His Presence / Armed Robbers Nabbed After Shootout With SARS Operatives In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today by JuanJO(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
My brother residing in Lagos, this evening was trapped and brutalized on his way coming back from Computer Village where he is working. They tagged him criminal and later release him after extorting 7k from him and then told him to run before they arrest him...
see his post below..
""END SARS
Good evening pals, dis evening coming from work @ computer village, close to my house I just heard a voice from my back "hey stop criminal, who are you". Immediately dy started beating me and asking for my ID card without wasting time,he used his gun on me blew my mouth and asked me to enter dia van. Dey begin to pick people around into their blackmaria. On d way I asked them what I did and one of the guy slapped me and asked d other guy to handcuff me. Final on d way dy asked me to bail myself with 15k or dy will take me to dia station area F as he said, because I was of sleeping in their cell, so dy took the 7k in my wallet and ask me to run for my life. My friends that was my hurricane story this evening.please government should do something about dis SARS of a thing
ENDSARS."""

Re: See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today by JuanJO(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
God why taking too much time to punish this guys nah
Re: See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today by Emvico34: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Can u imaging this guy above me asking God why. Did God introduce sars into country ? Just call bubu to end sars. Shikena
but the guy mouth swell up o o
atleast he will spend 2 weeks before kissing his wife
#bubuendsarsbiko
Re: See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today by JuanJO(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Emvico34:
Can u imaging this guy above me asking God why. Did God introduce sars into country ? Just call bubu to end sars. Shikena
but the guy mouth swell up o o
atleast he will spend 2 weeks before kissing his wife
#bubuendsarsbiko
so na how many weeks he go take to kiss be ur problem?
Re: See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today by muller101(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
I hope u teeth are intact grin. SARS WILL NEVER END.
Re: See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today by Settingz321(m): 12:50am On Dec 16, 2017
Am not disappointed, sarz on the street have shown us their ability once again
Re: See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today by sonsomegrigbo: 12:52am On Dec 16, 2017
How I wish he were stupid NWAMAIKPE...
ANYWAY SORRY BRO...
Re: See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today by Saint83(m): 12:55am On Dec 16, 2017
Where is the video to show... Because you can just cooked up story to malign SARS
Re: See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today by MasterKim: 3:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Saint83:
Where is the video to show... Because you can just cooked up story to malign SARS
SARS go catch u, u go come comot fone dey video abi?
Be fooling ursef yuyea
Re: See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today by Nathan2016: 3:47am On Dec 16, 2017
This mad SARS.

My problem is that we have lost all morale.

People wants something giving to them in a plate of gold.

We are oppressed, raped and killed,

All we do is come social media and shout endsars.... una mumu just dey start.

Where are the spirit of aba women riot
where are the spirit of Martin king lurthor.
etc

You think SARs guys dey nairaland dey watch stories.

we need people who can counter terror this fools.

if five people of them drops weekly, then their sense go reset

nobody get monopoly to madness

this b.s is getting too much for naija,
our leaders are not even concern.

so either you fight, join them or obey....

As for me and my family..... i will obey their foolishness 4 nw.... i still love ma life

Re: See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today by daben1(m): 3:48am On Dec 16, 2017
They did not blow you mouth with gun, they hit you with it!
Re: See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today by vchykp(m): 5:56am On Dec 16, 2017
He must have done something, i know SARS is rootless but they cant just walk up to you and start bitting you for nothing.
Re: See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today by RemedyLab: 6:32am On Dec 16, 2017
Another one

Learn how to treat diabetes naturally
on NaturalRemedyLab

Freshly Revealed!
Re: See how SARS operatives brutalized my brother today by Juicybreed(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
See as the Chop My Niggur mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre!!! Man Shoots Antelope In His Farm Only Discover It's The Mother In-law / 10 Legal Things Cops Don't Want You To Know / Harrowing Story Of The Innocent 14-year-old Black Boy Executed By Electric Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.