Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean (56285 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts / Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by williamdeluxe(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Abeg give one na grin grin grin

derex not enuf 2 share
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Banter1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
I used to have a huge crush on Adesua. But not any more, cause she's married now. I wish them all the best, with beautiful children IJN Amen.
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Temmy0833(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Beauty
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Fabulouski(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Small ass girl
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by lobell: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hold your breaths! But relax.

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Stanley1155: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Adesua pure example of petite
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by bobokunlexzy: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Bank is a dwarf with big head.. all dwarfs have kulikuli dick.
If to say u know Dagrin b4 he died, u will av a change of thought. lol
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Lelepeautos(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
on front page again!
nawa ooo
She's beautiful tho
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by kingofcasting(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
undecided

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by olusayeroyagi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Bank is a dwarf with big head.. all dwarfs have kulikuli dick.
savage
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by SIaye: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Truth is that she is overrated..
She is not that beautiful and why are her legs darker than her face?
By the way, i know this lady will start cheating on bank..
Taking a good look at her masculine exes, its obvious that she is a fan of huge dick, which banky with his tooth pick dick is lacking..

She is not even beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by 02Kebreal(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
IS SHE MARRIED
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by muller101(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
We all saw her Barcelona. Now we want to view her Manchester
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by captianfreeman(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
I can no longer give a furrckk for every little thing. My furrckk is getting finished.
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by captianfreeman(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
I can no longer give a furrckk for every little thing. furrckk is getting scarce.
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by BabbanBura(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
safarigirl:
shocked..oga, this one you wey you sabi Banky size....I fear you o

He is all rounded ajd can give it to you front, back and centre - wannna try him? ask bankyW
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by amahthelma(f): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mr and Mrs social media ....you look nice sha....but the curse wey I go reign for una head ehn if una marriage crash una village people no go fit avert arm.
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
oluawe2017:

2006 was PUMA d' Italia

Addidas, Puma... they're owned by the same brothers. E no matter. Na Germany still host am.
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by naturefellow(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
tstx:
Still searching for the glow
Bros, I dey with magnifying glass. Never see the glow, abi na poor reception?
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Ambber(f): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Taking a good look at her masculine exes, its obvious that she is a fan of huge dick, which banky with his tooth pick dick is lacking..
Who are the exes?
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by gwama: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:

So you've already tasted Banky's dick undecided undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by AdaJESUS1990: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Hmmmmmmmm, have u seen it before?
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by gwama: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:

That's why religions advocate virginity until marriage for the man and the woman, so there are no comparisons possible and these marriages last a lifetime grin grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by BluntBoy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
safarigirl:
shocked..oga, this one you wey you sabi Banky size....I fear you o

Perhaps, he is gay cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by pretty16(f): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Bank is a dwarf with big head..
all dwarfs have kulikuli dick.

That is not true. U don't judge peoples height by what they have down there. There are some ppl with average height, but their John Thomas, You will be shocked. Likewise some tall guys with smaller sizes. Pls Wish the couple well oooo.*
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by BluntBoy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
gwama:

So you've already tasted Banky's dick undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Duru009(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Where is that your G-string
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Papadoh(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
I don't see what's so special about her.

Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by mriyesecnerwal(m): 1:59am On Dec 17, 2017
i smell divorce
Re: Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean by Kobicove(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2017
williamdeluxe:
Not a single gram of Bleep shalll b given today

I'm with you on this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Celebrates His Daughter, Tamira Bello's 20th Birthday (Photos) / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.