Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Falz Look Alike Found In Kaduna (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Look Alike Found In Kaduna (pics) (3950 Views)

“reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 / Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) / Falz Undergoes Surgery, Injured While Playing Football (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Look Alike Found In Kaduna (pics) by badguyleke(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
he looks like kemen
Re: Falz Look Alike Found In Kaduna (pics) by Jaykolo10(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2017
admissionrunz:
you're foolish
then you're stupid tongue
Re: Falz Look Alike Found In Kaduna (pics) by admissionrunz: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jaykolo10:
then you're stupid tongue
it is your mother that is stupid
Re: Falz Look Alike Found In Kaduna (pics) by Jaykolo10(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
admissionrunz:

it is your mother that is stupid
It's your whole generation that's stupid ode oshi Okponu omo... stay of my mention if you can't understand what a joke is
Re: Falz Look Alike Found In Kaduna (pics) by admissionrunz: 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jaykolo10:

It's your whole generation that's stupid ode oshi Okponu omo... stay of my mention if you can't understand what a joke is
you can only rant here on Nairaland....
how i wish you will say all these face to face, i will tape your mouth, tie your both hands together and lock you up in my toilet for three days....
i did not register on here for petty jokes.
Re: Falz Look Alike Found In Kaduna (pics) by Jaykolo10(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
admissionrunz:

you can only rant here on Nairaland....
how i wish you will say all these face to face, i will tape your mouth, tie your both hands together and lock you up in my toilet for three days....
i did not register on here for petty jokes.
You're still showing the stupidity that revolves in your generation.... stay of mention if you know you didn't register to take jokes.. thanks God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hottest Dressed To VMAs? Nicki Minaj Or Cardi B ?? / (photos) Yemi Alade Turns Garri To Her New International Passport. / OAP Daddy Freeze Loses Instagram Account ,hours After Slamming #theexperience13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.