Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Has Anyone Ever Experienced This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Ever Experienced This? (1245 Views)

Has Anyone Experienced This With Paypal? / Who Has Experienced This From Zenith Bank Before / Have You Recently Experienced This On Your PayPal Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Ever Experienced This? by francis247(m): 5:25am On Dec 16, 2017
I opened a savings account with Ecobank Earlier in November, gave the lady in charge 50k for a start, she deposited 40k instead. I've contacted her twice about it, the day I got the alert (30th November) and earlier this week. She keeps saying she'll deposit the balance but till today she has not. Nairalanders what do you think is happening?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Experienced This? by 9jaDoc(f): 5:30am On Dec 16, 2017
You been scammed. But it's only #10,000. So chill.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Experienced This? by Kwenty: 5:38am On Dec 16, 2017
You don't know your way to ECOBANK ? Go there and lay official complaint nah. It's obvious she has spent the 10k.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Experienced This? by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 16, 2017
9jaDoc:
You been scammed. But it's only #10,000. So chill.
only?
Re: Has Anyone Ever Experienced This? by AK6464(m): 5:50am On Dec 16, 2017
Threaten to create a scene in the banking hall if your money doesn't come out

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Ever Experienced This? by Nutase: 5:58am On Dec 16, 2017
She has borrowed herself the balance.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Experienced This? by KardinalZik(m): 5:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Oga, Nairaland is not Ecobank's customer care unit.

Go to the bank with your stamped teller as evidence and threaten the bank that you'll either sue them for theft or report them to EFCC for financial crime. Necessary action will be taken.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Experienced This? by francis247(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2017
Thanks Nairalanders. I've alerted Ecobank to this issue through 3 of their CC channels. I also called her minutes ago and she said she'll do it by Monday that she couldn't do it as promised by Friday for some reason(couldn't hear that part as audio was very low from her end). Anyways, I recorded the call cos as a matter of fact, I have no proof of the money I gave her as it was not paid over the counter since I didn't have an account number yet.
Re: Has Anyone Ever Experienced This? by AdaAnambra: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
francis247:
I opened a savings account with Ecobank Earlier in November, gave the lady in charge 50k for a start, she deposited 40k instead. I've contacted her twice about it, the day I got the alert (30th November) and earlier this week. She keeps saying she'll deposit the balance but till today she has not. Nairalanders what do you think is happening?
This is serious o, send them mail on engcontactcentre@ecobank.com, or whatsapp on 08087603717. they will take it up.

(1) (Reply)

Discover! Ever Wondered Where To Start Your Christmas Shopping From? / I Want To Buy Something On Aliexpress But Dont Know How To Go About It / Attitude, Workplace Productivity And Personal Effectiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.