Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli (3913 Views)

That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by eyizza(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2017
Nigerian-born England footballer and Tottenham Hotspur star Dele Alli’s parents have made an edgy request to reconstruct their relationship with the midfielder.

Bamidele Jermaine Alli was born April 11, 1996, and raised in Milton Keynes a large town in Buckinghamshire, England. he was raised by his English mother Denise who was said to have suffered from alcohol. regarding the issue, he moved into Alan and Sally Hickford’s home, which he always refers them to be his adoptive parents but not legally adopted by the said Hickford’s family.

Alli’s mum Denise and father Kehinde split when he was only three years of age. According to reports from Sunday Mirror, neither Denise nor Kehinde have not seen the 20-year-old since Alli sign a professional contract with Tottenham

The couple split up when Alli was a kid but have returned back together in an attempt to re-build up their lost years with their precious son.

Dele was at first raised by his mum Denise, but her fight with liquor implied she needed to surrender the Alli to a family member when he was 13, and Dele depicts them as his “new parents”.

Dele Alli’s biological father Kehinde who is an oil & gas technology entrepreneur, says Dele is being ­manipulated by others for financial gain.

Kehinde adds: “I know some people will think we just want him for his money, but it couldn’t be further from the truth. I’m very wealthy in my own right and I don’t need a penny from Dele.

Kenny has more than once made the 5,000-mile journey to London from his home in Houston, attempting to rejoin the family. He did purchase tickets for a series of Spurs home matches and away to make sure he can see Dele physically and give a support.

Kehinde says Dele spent some portion of his youth with him, and he provided food for the midfielder’s prosperity both candidly and fiscally and is surprised why the Tottenham star is shutting him out

“Dele has apparently told his sister I was never there for him growing up, but I can’t understand that. He lived with me for years and I have always been there for him both emotionally and financially.

“Up until he was an adult I paid for every holiday he ever went on and all his costs. I bought him his first car when he passed his driving test. Now he is turning his back on the family who loves him.”

“Not being able to see or speak to him hurts a lot. I and his brothers watch all his games on TV and they ask me, ‘Why won’t he see us?’ Kehinde added

“I just want to be here for him and for him to know that I love him.”

Denise, who still cuddles Dele’s ­childhood Chelsea FC bedspread to feel close to him, says: “Every night I say a prayer asking for God to bring him back to us. I dream about him coming home.”

Picture Credits: Mirror.co.uk

1 Share

Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by Mologi(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2017
Money makes man become hot!!!

Well,it is good to reconnect with blood.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by NwaAmaikpe: 7:49am On Dec 16, 2017
shocked

I knew he was brought up by an alcoholic.
It is so evident in his on-pitch irrationality and sloppy footstep.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin
Nice throwback pictures

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by Dannieln1: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2017
Since NwaAmaikpe has commented there is nothing to commenting

Chale e no dey bore me sef

1 Like

Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by youngestgrad(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2017
You can't really blame the guy, children from broken homes tend to be very protective of themselves and showing emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by Heywhizzy(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2017
dele Alli
Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by fellowman: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Oga your ex indoctrinated your Son. it's as simple as that.
Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by MrCuteking(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2017
Wow! I expect the admin to place this on front page now. Cmon
Seun, lala
Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by zurielsam(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2017
i
Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by Dalek(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2017
Person wey see way dele dey behave go think say he never wear lace b4... grin

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by femi4: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2017
In Davido's voice;

Dele na my boy!

Dele na my boy!

1 Like

Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by anibirelawal(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2017
The man funny sha...he need not of his money cos he is rich enough.. but meanwhile, he wanted ALLI's GLORY. afterall he was his biological father.
Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by bedspread: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
EYAHHHHHH.....DELE!!! BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER..... NOTHING LIKE FAMILY...
Don't be tooo Harden....
No one loves u more... Than a Good Wife and Family
Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by Agimor(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Out of the abundance of the Heart the speak.... I'm still waiting for the day you will drop a mildly comment.
Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by Yoruba2humble(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Dele alli sha wan denial his parent...
The hustle is real, bobo no vex jare... I know AFONJA blood still dey ur body... Come back home... Mabinu
Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by pussyponder: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
that lace
Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by cheapgoal: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
eyizza:

Nigerian-born England footballer and Tottenham Hotspur star Dele Alli’s parents have made an edgy request to reconstruct their relationship with the midfielder.

Bamidele Jermaine Alli was born April 11, 1996, and raised in Milton Keynes a large town in Buckinghamshire, England. he was raised by his English mother Denise who was said to have suffered from alcohol. regarding the issue, he moved into Alan and Sally Hickford’s home, which he always refers them to be his adoptive parents but not legally adopted by the said Hickford’s family.

Alli’s mum Denise and father Kehinde split when he was only three years of age. According to reports from Sunday Mirror, neither Denise nor Kehinde have not seen the 20-year-old since Alli sign a professional contract with Tottenham

The couple split up when Alli was a kid but have returned back together in an attempt to re-build up their lost years with their precious son.

Dele was at first raised by his mum Denise, but her fight with liquor implied she needed to surrender the Alli to a family member when he was 13, and Dele depicts them as his “new parents”.

Dele Alli’s biological father Kehinde who is an oil & gas technology entrepreneur, says Dele is being ­manipulated by others for financial gain.

Kehinde adds: “I know some people will think we just want him for his money, but it couldn’t be further from the truth. I’m very wealthy in my own right and I don’t need a penny from Dele.

Kenny has more than once made the 5,000-mile journey to London from his home in Houston, attempting to rejoin the family. He did purchase tickets for a series of Spurs home matches and away to make sure he can see Dele physically and give a support.

Kehinde says Dele spent some portion of his youth with him, and he provided food for the midfielder’s prosperity both candidly and fiscally and is surprised why the Tottenham star is shutting him out

“Dele has apparently told his sister I was never there for him growing up, but I can’t understand that. He lived with me for years and I have always been there for him both emotionally and financially.

“Up until he was an adult I paid for every holiday he ever went on and all his costs. I bought him his first car when he passed his driving test. Now he is turning his back on the family who loves him.”

“Not being able to see or speak to him hurts a lot. I and his brothers watch all his games on TV and they ask me, ‘Why won’t he see us?’ Kehinde added

“I just want to be here for him and for him to know that I love him.”

Denise, who still cuddles Dele’s ­childhood Chelsea FC bedspread to feel close to him, says: “Every night I say a prayer asking for God to bring him back to us. I dream about him coming home.”

Picture Credits: Mirror.co.uk

Next time try to give credit to where you copy the article from..
Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by ymstar(m): 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Dele, abeg he don do nah, ur parent dey make complain abt u too much, pls try to forgive and connect with them.
Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2017
More money more friends.
Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by eyizza(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2017
cheapgoal:

Next time try to give credit to where you copy the article from..

indeed if your sight is in order, you will definitely have seen such at the end of the article. Pls you're advice to go for an eye check up.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli by eyizza(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2017
cheapgoal:

[s]Next time try to give credit to where you copy the article from..
[/s]

You are laying claim to an article that is not yours? Lazy fellow who posted same article in his useless blog having guts to air rubbish here. You had better go back and acknowledge the source of the article.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea’s Ross Barkley Is Looking For His Nigerian Father. / World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe / Liverpool Vs Chelsea:mourinho Takles Benitez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.