Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Airtel Customer Care - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Customer Care (38861 Views)

To Speak To Airtel Customer / Please, How Do I Get Through To Airtel Customer Care Agent / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Customer Care by staa: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
[I think this people are getting desperate. They keep deducting my money for facebook bundle i never subscribed to. Okay let me unsubscribe na it never goes. What kind of desperation is this.
Re: Airtel Customer Care by 1sttruth: 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
I recharged N2000 on 5th Feb 2018, dialed x141# in order to buy 3.5g with the N2000 only to get 488mb main bal and 198mb bonus. Pls clarify on what transpired.Num is 09074758078 thanks
Re: Airtel Customer Care by suru45: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Thank you Airtel for refunding my airtime

1 Like

Re: Airtel Customer Care by Emeka71(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
tasceige:

Apologies...

Patiently follow the IVR and you will be able to speak with any of our agent, should there be any issue you will like me to assist you with, please share.
Please how can I get the PUK of my SIM my phone number is 09024413590 ; because I left the pack at home and travelled to Benin and I have set a PIN for my phone in case
Re: Airtel Customer Care by Emeka71(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
tasceige:

Apologies...

Patiently follow the IVR and you will be able to speak with any of our agent, should there be any issue you will like me to assist you with, please share.
Please how can I get the PUK of my SIM my phone number is 09024413590 ; because I left the pack at home and travelled to Benin and I have set a PIN for my phone in case.
Re: Airtel Customer Care by perousd: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
Good evening. Please have an issue with my data bundle. Only opera mini and Facebook related apps are responding. Instagram chrome and other apps are not working.
Re: Airtel Customer Care by perousd: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Good evening. Please have an issue with my data bundle. Only opera mini and Facebook related apps are responding. Instagram chrome and other apps are not working. Please help. 07085757847
Re: Airtel Customer Care by ddjay: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
tasceige:

Hi
there are 3 options in 1000 1.5gb option when u dial *141# that is 1.5gb + 160mb 1.5gb + payg 1.5gb + no data bundle this oprions means they are different, abeg whats the diff
Re: Airtel Customer Care by tasceige(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
ddjay:

there are 3 options in 1000 1.5gb option when u dial *141# that is 1.5gb + 160mb 1.5gb + payg 1.5gb + no data bundle this oprions means they are different, abeg whats the diff

Hi ddjay

"1.5gb + 160mb " is self explainatory (but the 160mb will only work for certain social websites)

"1.5gb + payg" when your bundle finishes, you will be billed from main account (Airtime) as soon as you exhaust the bundle,

"1.5gb + no bundle no browsing" as soon as you finish you data bundle, you will have to activate another bundle before you can browse. This is to prevent the system from billing your browsing session from you maim account.
Re: Airtel Customer Care by tasceige(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emeka71:
Please how can I get the PUK of my SIM my phone number is 09024413590 ; because I left the pack at home and traveled to Benin and I have set a PIN for my phone in case.

You can view your PUK by dialing *121# on your Airtel line.
Select 2 (Manage My account)
Select 7 (My PUK)

1 Like

Re: Airtel Customer Care by tasceige(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
suru45:
Thank you Airtel for refunding my airtime

At your service.
Re: Airtel Customer Care by Kanurii: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2018
Hello

Is the 2gb data offer still available on recharge after porting to Airtel from MTN?
Re: Airtel Customer Care by ddjay: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2018
tasceige:

Hi ddjay

"1.5gb + 160mb " is self explainatory (but the 160mb will only work for certain social websites)

"1.5gb + payg" when your bundle finishes, you will be billed from main account (Airtime) as soon as you exhaust the bundle,

"1.5gb + no bundle no browsing" as soon as you finish you data bundle, you will have to activate another bundle before you can browse. This is to prevent the system from billing your browsing session from you maim account.

thanks boss,I appreciate
Re: Airtel Customer Care by tasceige(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kanurii:
Hello

Is the 2g data offer still available on recharge after porting to Airtel from MTN?

Yes please,
But only to eligible customers.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Customer Care by tasceige(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
1sttruth:
I recharged N2000 on 5th Feb 2018, dialed x141# in order to buy 3.5g with the N2000 only to get 488mb main bal and 198mb bonus. Pls clarify on what transpired.Num is 09074758078 thanks

Hi 1sttruth

Airtime has been refunded.

Apologies for any inconveniences.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Customer Care by Kanurii: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
tasceige:

Yes please,
But only to eligible customers.

How do I know if I'm eligible
Re: Airtel Customer Care by tasceige(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kanurii:

How do I know if I'm eligible

*482#

You will get an option to select which ever one you prefer. If you're eligible your subscription will go through.

If I may ask, why would you like activating the 2G pack?
Re: Airtel Customer Care by Kanurii: 12:57am On Feb 13, 2018
tasceige:

*482#

You will get an option to select which ever one you prefer. If you're eligible your subscription will go through.

2G? Or u mean 2gb? Honestly I'mtired with MTN and looking for a beta offer. 2gb sounds good to me
Re: Airtel Customer Care by FreshGuy2(m): 6:16am On Feb 13, 2018
tasceige:

*482#

my main balance (airtime) is being deducted whenever I'm browsing the net instead of data... Can you stop that for me, I want to be using data only. Thanks
This is the number... 09078014848
Re: Airtel Customer Care by tasceige(m): 6:17am On Feb 13, 2018
Kanurii:

2G? Or u mean 2gb? Honestly I'mtired with MTN and looking for a beta offer. 2gb sounds good to me

Oh okay,
At first I saw 2G.

Well for now, there is no 2GB plan on the network, however you can activate a N1000 android bundle to give you 1.5GB or N1500 to give you 3.5Gb (2.5 for the day and 1gb for night)

Please dial *141# to navigate and check through the data bundle available on the network.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Customer Care by tasceige(m): 6:20am On Feb 13, 2018
FreshGuy2:
my main balance (airtime) is being deducted whenever I'm browsing the net instead of data... Can you stop that for me, I want to be using data only. Thanks

Hi FreshGuy2.

I suggest you select "No bundle No browsing" option each time you want to activate a data bundle.

Good morning.
Re: Airtel Customer Care by FreshGuy2(m): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2018
tasceige:

Hi FreshGuy2.

I suggest you select "No bundle No browsing" option each time you want to activate a data bundle.

Good morning.
thanks but is there no other option to deactivate it, I do not intend subscribing any time soon
Re: Airtel Customer Care by drjprince: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2018
has airtel launched 4g LTE in nigeria
Re: Airtel Customer Care by tasceige(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2018
drjprince:
has airtel launched 4g LTE in nigeria

Yes Please but only available in Ibadan
Re: Airtel Customer Care by ceecia(f): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2018
I have been trying to speak to a customer care rep using 111 or 121 and noticed there are no options to transfer to a call centre agent. Airtel has been making deductions on my line for quite some time now but I never really paid attention to it until now. I need to speak with an agent to get this sorted. Thanks
Re: Airtel Customer Care by Emeka71(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
tasceige:

You can view your PUK by dialing *121# on your Airtel line.
Select 2 (Manage My account)
Select 7 (My PUK)
Okay thanks; I'm just seeing this though I have already called customer care this morning and obtained my PUK and would still confirm with this method.
Re: Airtel Customer Care by Alanal7: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello, I loaded 1000 and 75 naira was taken as balance for borrowed data. Now I have only 126 naira credit left on my line.

Also how do I opt out of ready go post paid please?
Re: Airtel Customer Care by Fumns: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello, good evening, yesterday I purchased a whatsapp daily plan as I was trying to buy data and it was telling me I had Insufficient airtime whereas I had airtime. Today I woke up and they had deducted my airtime and put me on that whatsapp daily plan again which I don't want. Pls how do I stop this. I have called customer service but there seems to be no option to talk to a customer service representative
Re: Airtel Customer Care by hausadreturn(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
tasceige:

Yes Please but only available in Ibadan
I'm curious...
Is there any particular reason airtel has given for not making it possible for subscribers to get their customer agents directly?
Re: Airtel Customer Care by tasceige(m): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
folash:

It's now 1, 3, and 9

hausadreturn:
I'm curious...
Is there any particular reason airtel has given for not making it possible for subscribers to get their customer agents directly?

Fumns:
Hello, good evening, yesterday I purchased a whatsapp daily plan as I was trying to buy data and it was telling me I had Insufficient airtime whereas I had airtime. Today I woke up and they had deducted my airtime and put me on that whatsapp daily plan again which I don't want. Pls how do I stop this. I have called customer service but there seems to be no option to talk to a customer service representative

Hi Fumns,

Please check above.

You can as well share you number via mail.
Re: Airtel Customer Care by Fumns: 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
tasceige:

I tried calling and when I pressed 9,it told me that the selection does not exist. I don't know how to send my number via email, but I will try calling the 121 again tomorrow. Thank you very much

Hi Fumns,

Please check above.

You can as well share you number via mail.
Re: Airtel Customer Care by kissoflife: 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
Something annoying is happening with my Airtel line. I started noticing this last weekend.

I subscribed 1500 3.5Gb plan only to get a message that the data is exhausted yesternight meanwhile I barely use it

Fast forward to yesterday, I decided to subscribe to 1000 1.5 GB today and as I am typing now, I got same message that this is exhausted again. I didn't and couldn't even stream videos cos of their poor service and yet they decided to zap my data within two days!!!!

The funny thing is I don't use the data much and I have spent 2500 total and now data exhausted.

I think either something wrong with my line or Airtel is into robbery of susbscribers. This is totally unfair and I really feel like breaking my SIM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 / The Fastest And Most Economical Network For Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.