Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. (1407 Views)

MARVEL Or DC: Who Is Your Favorite Superhero And Why? / Ben Bruce: I Have 5 Children In BBNaija - Nengi, Trikytee, Erica, Prince, Kidd / Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by uzoma213(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2017
I'm a strong fan of Tony Stark, and I've been having this argument with some friends. They have been dropping points on points and I've been dropping mine too but no one wants to give up. So I bring it to you guys, who do you think is richer?

Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by Grabbeast: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Tony Stark is richer, he is into virtually the richest industry - weapons making industry.
He bought series of companies during the show. I'm sure he can also buy the company Bruce Wayne inherited if given the chance.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2017
Stark is richer.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by acekhalifa(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tony stark and Bruce wayne are both billionaires in their respective universes. I dont think you can compare their wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by CallmeKola(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Richest in both universes combined is actually Black Panther.
But between Tony and Bruce, Tony is richer regardless of their different universes.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by Treyknowles(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
I Foresee an E-war between DC Fans and Marvel Fans.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by acekhalifa(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
There will always be an E-war between marvel and dc fans. It's a never-ending thing
Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by Feraz(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
CallmeKola:
Richest in both universes combined is actually Black Panther.
But between Tony and Bruce, Tony is richer regardless of their different universes.
Of course, we know he is the richest, thanks to vibranium.

OP, Tony Stark is richer in terms of individual worth with about $3B but in terms of revenue, Wayne Enterprise has a higher turnout than Stark Industries.
Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by MJBOLT: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
stark is far richer than bruce,there's no debate on that
Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
stark is richer
Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by K9blunt(f): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Bruce Wayne is richer..... He owns the watch tower and bears the damage cost of the tower and maintenance. He buys a bank just to save a friend's home. Tony stark is freaking rich o! But Bruce is far more wealthier.

Jor I have headache don't argue with me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by kakarott: 2:40am On Jun 20, 2018
T'challa $90.7trillion grin
Tony stark $12.1billion cheesy
Bruce Wayne $9.2billion tongue
Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by kakarott: 2:41am On Jun 20, 2018
K9blunt:
Bruce Wayne is richer..... He owns the watch tower and bears the damage cost of the tower and maintenance. He buys a bank just to save a friend's home. Tony stark is freaking rich o! But Bruce is far more wealthier.

Jor I have headache don't argue with me grin
Lie stank is richer
Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by kakarott: 2:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Yes it 90.7trillion dollar for t challa(black panther)
Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by kakarott: 2:42am On Jun 21, 2018
Batman $98billion iron man $100billion
Re: Who Do You Think Is Richer? Tony Stark Of Marvel Or Bruce Wayne Of DC. by ShadowFighter: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
I'm a Dc fan but to be honest Stark is richer.

(1) (Reply)

Watch THE WEDDING PARTY 2 Full Movie Online @ Www.nolly.online / Nollywood Actress Isaac Chinwe Won Best Igbo Face Of The Year / Before Now, I Never Belived Nigerian Movies Could Make Me Laugh 'blind Couple'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.