Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 (63599 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Has A Bigger Butt After Surgery (Photo) / Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by berbaboweezy: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
dakeskese:
... Ahhh! My crush... The day I sleep with this damsel, I can now die ...
guyman, na you dull pass space still dey yaba left for your redemption.
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by MYGRATEskillz(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
shut up
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by backtalkG(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
360metrosports:
Sultry Nigerian singer, Seyi Shay, broke the Internet when a picture of her dressed in a transparent outfit surfaced on the web.

She told Saturday Beats recently she was so proud and comfortable wearing the outfit.

“I wore that dress in New York. I dare not wear such in Nigeria. New York is one of the most fashion inclined cities in the world. The dress was made by Sokayna who is a crème de la crème designer in the world. He is Senegalese but he is doing very well for himself. Recently, Rihanna, Madonna and even Nicki Minaj, wore the same jacket I got from him. They all shop from him so it was an honour and a privilege to wear his piece. Why would I say no to such an offer? Even if the dress were a string, I would have still worn it. Also, if I had worn anything underneath the dress, it would have spoilt the design, it was not designed for anything to be worn underneath it,” she said.

Apart from the fact that she has become more daring with her sense of style, Saturday Beats wondered aloud if the singer did cosmetic surgery as her backside, which used to be very flat has added some massive flesh.
To that, the singer admitted that having a bigger backside was one of the good things that happened to her this year. She further revealed that she almost went for a surgery to increase her boobs but later changed her mind. The songstress said,

“I did not get this big bum through injections or surgery. If I did not do surgery on my boobs, is it my backside I would then operate on? Someone advised me to be doing squats. Till now, I spend most of my time in the gym. Having big buttocks was one of the good things that happened to me this year. I do 100 squats in the morning, in the afternoon I do 50 and then at night, I do another 100. It hurts a lot but it is worth it; I would not lie about that, the pain is worth it.

“I have been getting a lot of compliments since my backside added. I wanted to do a boob job but I changed my mind and the reason is that I realised that I could fit into almost anything especially sample sizes from designers. One of the things that Sokayna complimented me for when I was in New York was my body. He said that his clothes were not specifically made for African bodies but I have an extraordinary body and I would be ‘finished’ if I did a boob job. Everything fits, so I am happy with what God gave me.”

While chatting with Saturday Beats, Sheyi described this year as a rough one while thanking God for miracles.

“I am already excited about next year because, in March, I am going to release my EP. This 2017 has been a bit rough for me but it has been full of miracles. The highest point for me this year, professionally, has to be when I was featured on the cover of New York Times, which is a global newspaper. Also, one of my favourite songs, Yolo Yolo, was released this year. This year was when I met my new manager, Kamal Ajiboye, and we would work together for a very long time, by God’s grace,” she said.

http://www.metronaija.com/bigger-butt-one-good-things-happened-year-seyi-shay/

where the bigger boot
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by colby92(m): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
So it's even true that this girl is mad
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
SMH

Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
if the guy no squeeze that yansh as e dey fit that dress,then i conclude the guy na gay
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Please i cant see, who hide the butt now
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by kamantan(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
sheyi d dreamer

Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by Sirwallace(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
is it me or everyone else is searching for the bigger butt? nonsense human being.
rihanna copy cat.
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by damoceile: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'm still here waiting for the pictures of the sọ called bigger butt
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by ClitoPen: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
grin invisible butt mayb
This ur meme de cut appetite
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by ladyF(f): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hmmmm... Daily squats it is then. Let me add it to my daily tasks... 2018 is my year! grin

So no exercise to help with boobs growth ni? angry
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by alen4smith(m): 4:48am On Dec 17, 2017
AdeniyiA:
Jezebelic butt.. undecided
...still searching for the butt
me self don find tire abeg where she hide am
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by Henri8: 7:09am On Dec 17, 2017
Where's the butt na?
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by sylve11: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2017
nototribalist:
See this ant.

the pic!. lwkmd grin grin grin. boys are bad grin cool
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by sylve11: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ I am also wondering if the butt is on her face.... ∆

goodness me! grin grin grin cool
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by Folfy(f): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ I am also wondering if the butt is on her face.... ∆
I wonder o
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by DuchessLily(f): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
tiswell:
Continue searching for itsmiley

OK. Pls give me ur searchlight
Re: Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 by Conniecoco(f): 1:25am On Mar 07, 2019
jeez, i still get hope tshaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / Cossy Orjiakor Exposes Her Sexcapades With 3 Men, Calls Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.