Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. (9884 Views)

Amrepairguru Refund Me My 20k / FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay / Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2017
pls who has had the bad experience of having his/her order on jumia cancelled and how many days did it take to get your refund.
Jumia cancelled my order and its more than 6 days now and my refund has not been effected.
I am beginning to see some colors of fraud in jumia.
They said refund is 2-5 days but it's going for a week with any idea when my money would b paid back.
Who has been in this situation and how did you resolve it?
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by bamac(m): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sir,

Apologies for the delay. This is one of those reasons why it is better to make order on Jumia through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant. They bear the burden of refund after cancelation of order and the likes, all you do is just to relax and get everything done on your behalf.

Stop sensing that jumia is fraudulent, the Just concluded Black Friday is causing delay in not just refund but also in deliveries.

Kindly exercise more patience, you will get your refund.

Making orders is easy with me, to save yourself of the worries and to get malfunctioning items, wrong item delivered returned is completely in control. Just call/whatsapp on 08091180137.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
bamac:
Sir,

Apologies for the delay. This is one of those reasons why it is better to make order on Jumia through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant. They bear the burden of refund after cancelation of order and the likes, all you do is just to relax and get everything done on your behalf.

Stop sensing that jumia is fraudulent, the Just concluded Black Friday is causing delay in not just refund but also in deliveries.

Kindly exercise more patience, you will get your refund.

Making orders is easy with me, to save yourself of the worries and to get malfunctioning items, wrong item delivered returned is completely in control. Just call/whatsapp on 08091180137.

I understand. but seems I don't trust anytin on jumia again.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by sweetveee(f): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
i ordered for a phone since 24th nov and for more than a week the phone has been in Nigeria and i haven't gotten it. i am traveling for the holidays and i need the phone. this is the second time jumia is doing this to me, i have learned my lesson. will never shop on that plat form again, and if i don't get that phone by next week i will sue. the first time they never delivered my order and i never got a refund.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Youngkingz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Eaa247:

before I praise u guys but now, I can't trust u guys no. I was rob by u guys I order for three items and I was delivered two items I complain but the response I got was embarrassing, since then I decide never to shop again from Jumia, I contacted you guys with that whatsapp number u display but no response from u guys am not wrong if I say u guys are now practicing fraud.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Afeezoladapo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jumia is just getting worse everyday!
I ordered on 20th of last month. I was just told now DAT dey couldn't deliver my order and DAT I will be refunded within 24 hours after waiting forever for d fone.

I noticed now DAT dey don't respond to mails swiftly as dey do b4. Now, it's 2,3,4 working days unlike b4 DAT is within 24 hrs.
I don't think I'll ever shop with dem again since dey are no more reliable.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by tonyeb2k(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jumia is rubbish... I am still waiting for a refund for over two months of items I returned to them.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Youngkingz:
before I praise u guys but now, I can't trust u guys no. I was rob by u guys I order for three items and I was delivered two items I complain but the response I got was embarrassing, since then I decide never to shop again from Jumia, I contacted you guys with that whatsapp number u display but no response from u guys am not wrong if I say u guys are now practicing fraud.

am neither a jumia rep nor a consultant. I am a victim like u. Jumia s a fraud. I won't ever order anything from them again. Very dishonest in their dealings
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
jumia is a big scam. I wish the general public is put in the know of these fraudulent activities by jumia.
If I don't get my refund I make sure they suffer for it
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:41am On Dec 17, 2017
Thank God I have not made my order.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by bamac(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
Eaa247:

i understand how it is, but try Jumia through me and experience the difference.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by bamac(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am a proud Jumia sales consultant.

I know there are issues you have experienced and are still experiencing on Jumia. I am here to help, for all issues you might have kindly chat me up through my signature.

Note: you did not make your order through me, i only want to help, hence, you will need to be patient and gentle with me as i have my customer's issues to resolve along.

I can assure you that i will do all my best to get your issue resolved as best as i can, Jumia is not a scam if you have a reliable and trustworthy agent you can make your orders through.

Serving you is my priority.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by bamac(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
sweetveee:
i ordered for a phone since 24th nov and for more than a week the phone has been in Nigeria and i haven't gotten it. i am traveling for the holidays and i need the phone. this is the second time jumia is doing this to me, i have learned my lesson. will never shop on that plat form again, and if i don't get that phone by next week i will sue. the first time they never delivered my order and i never got a refund.
please read the above reply.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by bamac(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
tonyeb2k:
Jumia is rubbish... I am still waiting for a refund for over two months of items I returned to them.
Please read reply above.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by bamac(m): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
sweetveee:
Have you gotten your item now?
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by bamac(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
Afeezoladapo:
Jumia is just getting worse everyday!
I ordered on 20th of last month. I was just told now DAT dey couldn't deliver my order and DAT I will be refunded within 24 hours after waiting forever for d fone.

I noticed now DAT dey don't respond to mails swiftly as dey do b4. Now, it's 2,3,4 working days unlike b4 DAT is within 24 hrs.
I don't think I'll ever shop with dem again since dey are no more reliable.
the late mail response is due to black friday issues that is still being attended to. Apologies on your experience. Kindly chat me up, let me help.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
jumia has refunded my money after 10days of cancelling order but am not gonna shop their again
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by kayceelingz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
this is two weeks since jumia cancelled my order and they havent refund me my money. I regret ever ordering from jumia
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 23, 2017
kayceelingz:
this is two weeks since jumia cancelled my order and they havent refund me my money. I regret ever ordering from jumia

don't relent in disturbing them o o. keep on sending mails nd calling their customer service.
infact I bombarded them with calls nd mails
I called almost everyday b4 dey finally refunded my money.
ve they processed urs?
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by sweetveee(f): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
bamac:
Have you gotten your item now?
i havent. so pissed. i have called sent emails and all they keep telling me is the item is in transit
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by bamac(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
sweetveee:
i havent. so pissed. i have called sent emails and all they keep telling me is the item is in transit
kindly give me the tracking number on my whatsapp number 08091180137.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by bravesoul247(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
You should always pay in delivery. That's best

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by bravesoul247(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
sweetveee:
they did that to you the first time and you still patronised them. Next time always pay in delivery, that's how I got my Tecno spark.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by bravesoul247(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
kayceelingz:
it would have been better if you chose the pay on delivery option
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by sweetveee(f): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
bamac:
kindly give me the tracking number on my whatsapp number 08091180137.
okay will do so right away
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by calddon(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
Its easy to receive, hard to refund...ask any business man

1 Like

Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by seanchuks: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
About had my own experience with dem too... It happened when they gave me item I didn't order for so I had to quickly refund it.it took dem three days to get d refund from me and took dem another five days to confirm to me dat dey av receive my refunds that I will be getting my money in d next 5-9 days from these msg and all these follow up is with my own credit oh... U could imagine how much it cost calling a land line... But d 5-9 days no reach bfr I receive d apart finally... But I believe d delay is bcoz of d black Friday hustle. Yeah.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by maxjax(m): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2017
reach out to 'em via Twitter and you'll be refunded swiftly
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by pators(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2017
Jumia??..... I'll never shop with Jumia ever
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Afeezoladapo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
Jumia don refund me after all d stress!
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
Afeezoladapo:
Jumia don refund me after all d stress!

oh! congrats. how long dd it take b4 u got refunded?
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by bamac(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
One thing i want you people to know is this, Jumia isn't a scam. Fine, there might be delay in your refund but the truth is that you will get it. The delay this period is the long black friday, and it will only get better each day as almost all issues as regarding black friday have been responded to.

In case you want to make order through Jumia just try my service and experience the difference, i don't even think there is anyone who contacted me for complaint that i did not respond to and assisted despite the fact that they did not make the order through me.

Either pay on delivery or before, any of it is safer with me. Check my signature to contact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? / Which Network Is The Fastest In Your Area / Nokia~~ Configuration~~settings For Celtel/glo/mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.