Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? (5429 Views)

The Total Man (Spirit, Soul & Body) - Complete Book. Read Free / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / Can A Dead Man's Spirit Be Truly Consulted By The Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2017
All spiritualists, theologists and men of God should please enlighten us on this question. Since we all know that we have two structures that made us up, the spirit man and the astral body, and we also believe that the spirit controls the physical. And what so ever that is manipulated in the spirit is manifested in the physical, now, for you to be able to control or manipulate a situation you go to the spirit. Now, which of these activities exposes the spirit man to manipulation, weakness in attack and affliction, is it sex or masturbation. If there are more please add.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by AnodaIT(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
AnodaIT:
Sex
sex? You know both has same end point so how could it be?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
please Mod, move this topic to front page.

1 Like

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Boriqua:
All spiritualists, theologists and men of God should please enlighten us on this question. Since we all know that we have two structures that made us up, the spirit man and the astral body, and we also believe that the spirit controls the physical. And what so ever that is manipulated in the spirit is manifested in the physical, now, for you to be able to control or manipulate a situation you go to the spirit. Now, which of these activities exposes the spirit man to manipulation, weakness in attack and affliction, is it sex or masturbation. If there are more please add.

There are our greater selves that translate into higher realms so, you are wrong on your first proposition of the make-up of man.

Whilst it is true that "as it is above, so below" the astral form does not experience the base sensations of physical sex. You can express only a purest form of love of which words really cannot convey. Psychic attacks in the astral are energy manipulations, sexual energies can be used as trigger points to initiate energy manipulations for good or for bad but not in the manner you outline. Therefore, the answer to your question is ...neither.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by analize701: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Boriqua:
please Mod, move this topic to front page.
Take it to Romance section.

2 Likes

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Desyner: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Both, because they are sin. Spiritual death is diff from physical death.

1 Like

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by MizMyColi(f): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Desyner:
Both, because they are sin.
Spiritual death is diff from physical death.

Hei God.

Sex is sin kwa.

Okay, let me coman be going.

1 Like

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Desyner: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hei God.
Sex is sin kwa.
outside marriage, it is.

1 Like

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sarassin:

There are our greater selves that translate into higher realms so, you are wrong on your first proposition of the make-up of man.

Whilst it is true that "as it is above, so below" the astral form does not experience the base sensations of physical sex. You can express only a purest form of love of which words really cannot convey. Psychic attacks in the astral are energy manipulations, sexual energies can be used as trigger points to initiate energy manipulations for good or for bad but not in the manner you outline. Therefore, the answer to your question is ...neither.

So you want tto tell me that sex can not expose the spirit man to mystical manipulations, why then are we subjected celibacy when we fast?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by MizMyColi(f): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Desyner:
outside marriage, it is.

Okay o

1 Like

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Desyner:
outside marriage, it is.
Who is arguing that sex out of wedlock or premarital sex is sin?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by hopefulLandlord: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hei God.
Sex is sin kwa.
Christians are to be like Christ, Christ never had sex
therefore sex is a sin

2 Likes

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Boriqua:
So you want tto tell me that sex can not expose the spirit man to mystical manipulations
Yes, that is correct.

why then are we subjected celibacy when we fast?
It is convention that you abstain from sex whilst fasting. In the spiritual realm it is an entirely irrelevant issue. The objective of "fasting" is to raise spiritual awareness through deprivation of food and nutrients that interfere with the supply of oxygen to your brain thereby leading to an altered state, by a quirk of nature, sexual activity increases spiritual awareness, not abstinence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

therefore sex is a sin
No doubt about that, but in our weakness can one be manipulated because of sex or masturbation?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by yanshDoctor: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
they are both the same. it create spiritual weakness although they are not sin. Marines powers they use sex either in dreams or physical to weak and armed their victims, while dark witches use food to weak or armed their victim either dream or physical.

you cant say eating is a sin because it weakens the spirits. that why when u fast you don't eat.

2 Likes

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sarassin:

Yes, that is correct.

It is convention that you abstain from sex whilst fasting. In the spiritual realm it is an entirely irrelevant issue. The objective of "fasting" is to raise spiritual awareness through deprivation of food and nutrients that interfere with the supply of oxygen to your brain thereby leading to an altered state, by a quirk of nature, sexual activity increases spiritual awareness, not abstinence.
"sexual activity increases spiritual awareness, not abstinence" okay, same as fasting, but, the spiritual awareness, is it usually negative or positive.?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
yanshDoctor:
they are both the same. it create spiritual weakness although they are not sin. Marines powers they use sex either in dreams or physical to weak and armed their victims, while dark witches use food to weak or armed their victim either dream or physical.

you cant say eating is a sin because it weakens the spirits. that why when u fast you don't eat.
Bros i think i concur, so clear. But they are regarded as sin when you are not married.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Boriqua:
"sexual activity increases spiritual awareness, not abstinence" okay, same as fasting, but, the spiritual awareness, is it usually negative or positive.?
Spiritual awareness is largely a positive thing.

2 Likes

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sarassin:

Spiritual awareness is largely a positive thing.
And it can be attained during sexual intercourse?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by yanshDoctor: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Boriqua:
Bros i think i concur, so clear. But they are regarded as sin when you are not married.
marriage is cultural things. if two adult give themselves the consent to sex without rape i don't believe its sin. because if one party curse after the sex it will have no effects. unlike rape.

understand the law of nature you will know something's. Abraham slept with his slave Hagar to give birth to Ismael.

David slept with someone's wife. David punishment was for killing and taking someones wife and not because he had sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by MizMyColi(f): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

therefore sex is a sin

And we know that Christ never had sex, how?
How sure are we?

How something so beautiful and ecstatic got demonized and sin-centric is beyond me.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Boriqua(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
MizMyColi:

How sure are we?

How something so beautiful and ecstatic got demonized and sin-centric is beyond me.

Please try and find out how it got demonised, i think that could lead us to the answer we search.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by LotusFan: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sarassin:

Whilst it is true that "as it is above, so below" the astral form does not experience the base sensations of physical sex. You can express only a purest form of love of which words really cannot convey.

If this is the case, why do people have sex in their dreams? And of course there is the phenomena of succubus and ...whats the other one again?
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by modik(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
MizMyColi:

How sure are we?

I'm struggling to come to terms with your point of view.

Demonizing sex is not farfetched. Guilt is the result of sin. Sex out of wedlock is repugnant in nature hence ladden with guilt similar to that experienced after all sinful acts.
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
LotusFan:

If this is the case, why do people have sex in their dreams? And of course there is the phenomena of succubus and ...whats the other one again?

Yes, we have dreams and for the most part, without validating spiritual practice our dreams remain our sub-conscious minds re-arranging our thoughts and events. It is an entirely different matter in the Astral where one is both with and without form.

You referred to Incubus and succubus, these are entities that can be invoked either directly/indirectly for sexual pleasure, the sensations are entirely physical. I might also add, particularly for guys, that no matter how beautiful the entity that brings its visitation, its true form is always male.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by LotusFan: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sarassin:

Yes, we have dreams and for the most part, without validating spiritual practice our dreams remain our sub-conscious minds re-arranging our thoughts and events. It is an entirely different matter in the Astral where one is both with and without form.

You referred to Incubus and succubus, these are entities that can be invoked either directly/indirectly for sexual pleasure, the sensations are entirely physical. I might also add, particularly for guys, that no matter how beautiful the entity that brings its visitation, its true form is always male.

Hmmmm interesting, thank you for that clarification.

Perhaps, I should also commiserate with all the guys who might feel disappointed by Sarassin's revelation.

1 Like

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Boriqua:
And it can be attained during sexual intercourse?

It is a more complicated issue than simply performing the sexual act and becoming spiritually aware. There are multiple paths to the Divine experience which in reality is spiritual awareness. There is ritual observance, Love and of course the sexual gateway as part of a sustained ritualistic method. I do not wish to delve too deeply into the matter, but in the hands of one who knows what he/she is doing then yes, a practitioner will recognise the point of ecstasy and will then walk through the doors into a greater awareness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by MizMyColi(f): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
modik:

I'm struggling to come to terms with your point of view.

Demonizing sex is not farfetched. Guilt is the result of sin. Sex out of wedlock is repugnant in nature hence ladden with guilt similar to that experienced after all sinful acts.

I do not deem its repugnancy a natural cause.
I deem it a result of indoctrination and fear/guilt laden teaching by the church.

I think that feelings and attractions are beautiful things that should not be demonized or judged wrongly. Life is what we make it after-all.

Of course, not everyone would understand this, it would not sit well with a lot of people, so most times, I just shove my opinion, and allow everyone walk their path peacefully.

Ultimately, I would say that if something doesn't feel right to you (sex in this case), if it doesn't feel good, then you probably shouldn't engage. You might (will) end up feeling regret.

3 Likes

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by MizMyColi(f): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sarassin:

Hi dear, this got me piqued.

How does one indirectly invoke this entity?
smiley
Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by hopefulLandlord: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
MizMyColi:

How sure are we?
because its not written in the Bible?

because Jesus never had sex, Christians shouldn't have sex

2 Likes

Re: Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? by MizMyColi(f): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
because its not written in the Bible?
because Jesus never had sex, Christians shouldn't have sex

Lol

Trolling much eh?

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas / Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe / How To Brainwash The Christian Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.