Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (70337 Views)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae / Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Noooooooo way,

I can manage but my legs remain on the chair, who knows what creatures are in that water
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ukeachu1:
See as water fine... Marine Kingdom more developed Dan Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by bitchcrafts: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
benzene00:
Nigerian ladies don't deserve this kind of date
You can't even afford it. Can you? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Daeylar:
Noooooooo way,

I can manage but my legs remain on the chair, who knows what creatures are in that water

The only creatures would be your beautifull legs
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Xmen149(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ukeachu1:
Y leaf come full the table na
Lol..they are vegetarians..
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
bamoski:

Please change your location.

It's quite annoying angry
What is annoying there? angry
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
pu7pl3:

The only creatures would be your beautifull legs

grin grin grin
kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by jayloms: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Mbanu! My man shouldn't think of this, my people will come for me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If it is d menu, don't worry we will order pounded yam and vegetable. Okay?
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by UchaNwababa: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
If you have money you can apply
Ur Requirement Please
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Blackhawk03(f): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
jayloms:

If it is d menu, don't worry we will order pounded yam and vegetable. Okay?

Hahahaha grin cheesy

Not the food na, my marine family. lipsrsealed
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by UchaNwababa: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ukeachu1:
See as water fine... Marine Kingdom more developed Dan Nigeria
really
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by flimsy2(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
descendant of mermaids pappy water and mammy water..
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Amarabae:
This is not an ocean
HAVE YOU BEEN THERE BEFORE
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Ohhhh my dream date
I'll take you there hun. don't mind all 'em broke guyz. l gat de moni.
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by wizod(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ukeachu1:
[/color]
Ukeachu1:
they are vegetarian
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by biacan(f): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tonytonex:
I'll take you there hun. don't mind all 'em broke guyz. l gat de moni.
Tell them grin

1 Like

Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Firstcitizen: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
benzene00:

Seconded angry
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Mbanu! My man shouldn't think of this, my people will come for me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
nairaland guys, please beware of this girl.
she be ''naval'' officer ô!
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Amadaz(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
benzene00:
Honestly they don't deserve it.
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Blackhawk03(f): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
anochuko01:

nairaland guys, please beware of this girl.
she be ''naval'' officer ô!

Lol.

You want to make me one?
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by jayloms: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

Not the food na, my marine family. lipsrsealed

Are you implying that you are from the marine kingdom? Well, that EXPLAINS IT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Radiant1020(f): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'm acquaphobic. I dey craze?
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
kimbraa:
I can, the volume of water seem shallow. After all, the man will always be there to catch me if anything happens. grin
Whoever you are, i wanna get to know u please.
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by goldedprince: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
benzene00:
At all, they don't.
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by fountainJay: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Who snapped them
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Hahahahaha my Belle ooh! So you left your boo at the police station and now you're dreaming about having date in the middle of an ocean, with who Biko?
probably with poseidon,lord of the sea
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lol.
You want to make me one?
naval officer.....Na them be marine spirit children naa
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
PrettyBoyBreezy:
Whoever you are, i wanna get to know u please.
For?.
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by bamoski(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
What is annoying there? angry

angry
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by yinkoosade: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
kimbraa:
I can, the volume of water seem shallow. After all, the man will always be there to catch me if anything happens. grin
OYO. lol
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by ifewise(m): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
benzene00:
grin
benzene00:
Savage
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Kimcutie: 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Is that your real face? @dp

CUTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.