Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? (3208 Views)

I Do Not Know Why I Dislike Girls That Use Slangs Language / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by LamarJR(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2017
I mean you don't expect me to have sex with a girl every single time I feel Hot, or do you? I guess not ; masturbating to me helps me save money I would have wasted on a girl just for Bleep and a quick relief if a girl is not close by but what I don't understand is

Why do I just dislike girls just after masturbation?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by Oxster(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2017
Cos it pains in your heart how many gals you know or talk to yet u can't have sex with them you keep on mastubating oFF

U wanna Bleep gals??here's my advice

Talk&have some many girls in your life,definitely one after de other you will be fucking them!!!

Make girlfriends like mad,but,don't let them get into your head

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by falcon01: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2017
Masturbation is good for your health but frequent Masturbation causes you to loose sensitivity. Ive experienced that and i was able to stop it before it does more damage. And it makes you loose interest in women just as you are experiencing now
So the key is moderation make a time table for your wanking sessions dont turn your back on women although you should play safe not to end up with Infections. Dont take what the above poster said serious. Dont follow women too much dont make plenty girlfriends. Make only few.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by JacksonD7: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2017
LamarJR:
I mean you don't expect me to have sex with a girl every single time I feel Hot, or do you? I guess not ; masturbating to me helps me save money I would have wasted on a girl just for Bleep and a quick relief if a girl is not close by but what I don't understand is

it's normal to feel disgusted with yourself, or whatever you were masturbating to after you bust a nut.

It's your brain giving you a signal that what you're doing isn't good for you. Seriously dude, stop fvcking your hand and go do something else.

https://www.nairaland.com/3917798/90-days-nofap-how-beat

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by LamarJR(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
falcon01:
Masturbation is good for your health but frequent Masturbation causes you to loose sensitivity. Ive experienced that and i was able to stop it before it does more damage. And it makes you loose interest in women just as you are experiencing now
So the key is moderation make a time table for your wanking sessions dont turn your back on women although you should play safe not to end up with Infections. Dont take what the above poster said serious. Dont follow women too much dont make plenty girlfriends. Make only few.

Thanks bro. Not that I can't have gfs o just that I hate to waste money. And you know how naija girls are, babes where much easier when I was still in Russia, no stress but all these naija girls and money is something else.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by LamarJR(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oxster:
Cos it pains in your heart how many gals you know or talk to yet u can't have sex with them you keep on mastubating oFF

U wanna Bleep gals??here's my advice

Talk&have some many girls in your life,definitely one after de other you will be fucking them!!!

Make girlfriends like mad,but,don't let them get into your head

I hear ya ladies man lol lol lol
Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by Oxster(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
LamarJR:

I hear ya ladies man lol lol lol

Lol,,but I got ur reason nah grin
Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by Fmartin(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Am here to read experience coments
Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by asjay(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
LamarJR:

you have started manifesting the chronic side effect of masturbation. Gradually it will move to premature ejaculation.
Pls bro help urself rewire ur brain by stoping masturbation. It destroys one finally as it will master you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by empire2017(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
LamarJR:

Thanks bro. Not that I can't have gfs o just that I hate to waste money. And you know how naija girls are, babes where much easier when I was still in Russia, no stress but all these naija girls and money is something else.
u are exactly my cabon type.It looks like we share the same blood.
Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
This one weak me I swear grin.
Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by LamarJR(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
asjay:
you have started manifesting the chronic side effect of masturbation. Gradually it will move to premature ejaculation.
Pls bro help urself rewire ur brain by stoping masturbation. It destroys one finally as it will master you.

Hmmm, will stopping masturbation reverse the premature ejaculations?
Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by LamarJR(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
empire2017:
u are exactly my cabon type.It looks like we share the same blood.

Lol lol lol
Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by jesusdiedLOL(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
How we wan carry know?
Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by Kingsley10000: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
you would have gotten std.....thanks for avoiding girls
Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by Kingsley10000: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
nowadays. girls are available at one's disposal begging who will bleep them this one is wanking ,op you are selfish and stingy,u no want girls to enjoy with you
Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by MisterMr: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Just give yourself a break from it for a time. Reorient your mind. It might be possible that you have some unresolved issues about how you see masturbation that's making you feel that way; some unconscious frustration or something.

Or you're gay. I mean, hating girls after you masturbate is very gender specific. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Otherwise, for real; with Stoic determination, take a break from jerking off for a while.

And dude, these Tinder babes enh. Them dey plenty. Some of them don't even want cash just straight to fucking but be safe bro.
Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by doubleZ88(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
we r living in a world where s*x is d order of d day and explicit media circulates all over d internet to d point dat someone can hardly go online without seeing them. all these have very negative effect on us as an individual easily gets aroused just like dat, and for some who can't control d urge either visits a brothel, rape or m*sturb8 as d case may be.

mastering self control is d key.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by LamarJR(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2017
MisterMr:
Just give yourself a break from it for a time. Reorient your mind. It might be possible that you have some unresolved issues about how you see masturbation that's making you feel that way; some unconscious frustration or something.

Or you're gay. I mean, hating girls after you masturbate is very gender specific. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Otherwise, for real; with Stoic determination, take a break from jerking off for a while.

And dude, these Tinder babes enh. Them dey plenty. Some of them don't even want cash just straight to fucking but be safe bro.

Are you serious about the tinder stuff bro?? shocked
Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by MisterMr: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
LamarJR:

Fam, me sef I dey fear these girls. Some are very upfront about asking for money (I saw one that said 50k-100k) but others mehn, in fact, one invited me to Bleep her and her friend two days ago but I am a Child of God. grin

Just look for the ones that say "hookup only" and you can start talking. Trust me, there are a lot of them. Some don't put that that in their bios but you can tell by their pics that they're only there for one thing.

I fear mehn.

Some are actually decent as well. By which I mean, they're looking for more than hookups or no hookups at all.
Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by MisterMr: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
LamarJR:

And bro, I don't even have a picture of my face or body on Tinder.
Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by ubunja(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
i also self-service a lot. and after wanking when i feel that hatred for women thats when i go out to toast them. i find im more straight-forward, not in the mood to beg and generally less simpy when i approach gals at this time.
next time after your solo activity go out and meet girls and u will be amazed just how overall alpha u will be.
never mind these losers here putting you down for masturbation.they are hypocrites.they diss guys for it yet their phones have tons of vids of girls fingering themselves.
dont even allow these gals to get u down either.any gal that disses your masturbation owes u a pvssy. if she cant deliver her pvssy for u to fvck then her opinion of u is not welcome.
its your life.live it how u want.fvck the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Just Dislike Girls Just After Masturbation? by Jodha(f): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:
i also self-service a lot. and after wanking when i feel that hatred for women thats when i go out to toast them. i find im more straight-forward, not in the mood to beg and generally less simpy when i approach gals at this time.
next time after your solo activity go out and meet girls and u will be amazed just how overall alpha u will be.
never mind these losers here putting you down for masturbation.they are hypocrites.they diss guys for it yet their phones have tons of vids of girls fingering themselves.
dont even allow these gals to get u down either.any gal that disses your masturbation owes u a pvssy. if she cant deliver her pvssy for u to fvck then her opinion of u is not welcome.
its your life.live it how u want.fvck the world.

Lool...when I really weak nah the day Ade talk to this guy...I think I was explaining something about my phone to him ..for him to put me through and resolve d issue for mhe....

I just looked away for barely 2secs the next thing I see nah this guy ..dey watch girl wey dey self service...

Asin he did it in koro koro daylight... In public...e just weak mhe .....

I just jejely shift comot ...give am privacy...

(1) (Reply)

The Weird Man I'm Dating / Oh! Finally, I Can Now Swim / Don't Go And Plan How To Start Building Your Own House, Useless Men Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.