Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,609 members, 7,801,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Have Twins - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Have Twins (1181 Views)

Lady Welcomes Set Of Beautiful Twins 2years After Predicting She'll Have Twins / Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have Twins by merit1988(f): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Pls,I just want to know,is there any special trick to follow medically if a woman wants to conceive twins? Two boys preferably or a boy and a girl

2 Likes

Re: How To Have Twins by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
merit1988:
Pls,I just want to know,is there any special trick to follow medically if a woman wants to conceive twins? Two boys preferably or a boy and a girl
is it compulsory you have twins smiley smileywell, I don't think there's any way to it, except you have it in your gene, like me wink
Re: How To Have Twins by Peachess(f): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
I think fertility treatment boost your chances of multiple birth. See a fertility doctor..
Re: How To Have Twins by merit1988(f): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tosinex:
is it compulsory you have twins smiley smileywell, I don't think there's any way to it, except you have it in your gene, like me wink
tongue
Re: How To Have Twins by othman11(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bleep her two times a day for the next 2 years. Thank me later
Re: How To Have Twins by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
merit1988:

My family will be celebrating our annual festival of twins at Ijebu next week - in a ritual where male family members are dipped & cooked in an ancient pot of orisha ibeji for 7hours - during which the sperm cells are spiritually programmed to dispense hybrid gametes that divides every ova they come in contact with into 2 halves during fertilization. grin

Although I am yet to test the potency & accuracy of this traditional ritual but I'll be willing to help out if you're still looking for that privilege of being addressed as "Iya Ibeji" grin

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If A Surrogate Mother Decides To Keep The Baby? / Infidelity Apart-how Do I Live With My Husband After This Incest? / Nephew And Daughter Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.